The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 06-09-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried her before. Her ass for doggie is really memorable. But for sure still can hunt/chiong same pattern. You will cry or miss for awhile and when there are better than her... you will forget and keep it as memories~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
This maggie stay here so long. Now go back to.meet her child good lah.

Never try her b4. But go back to real life with child and leave the things behind.
Old 06-09-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Amigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzeko View Post
FR for FAR from Love Affair

Just went for her today, quite surprised to see bad FR for her.
In any case, this is my FR.

Location: 10/10 - Near MRT & discreet. No need to deal with nosy reception.

Looks: 7/10 - Look like photo, long hair small small cute cute sch girl type. If you looking for IG model type looks, i think can find others.

Body: 8/10 - i was looking for slim petite girls & she fits the bill exactly. Confirm can carry do stuns if you are into that + fit enough to do moves like 飞龙在天 (flying dragon in the sky).

Pussy: 7/10 - She bushy down below. Al natural forest. I personally don't mind but if u do, then find someone else lor. But i can guarantee it is wet and tight if u sayang it right. Clamped on my fingers when i got her to cum. Amazing feeling hahaha

Boobs: 7/10 Natural B cups that is not for boob lovers.

Frenching: 9/10 : I got a lot of pro-active GFE frenching & kissing from her but i guess the mileage depends on how well you treat the girl? (I serviced her first hahahaha)

Painting: 0/10: never try because i don't paint bushy pussy, so cannot rate

BBBJ: 7/10 - In summary, she's hardworking (I add points for this) can tell she quite rookie at this.

CIM: 0/10 - Never try. But apparently cannot? Doesn't affect me cus i always prefer to shoot (in condom) inside vaginas. IMO better for the girls not to do CIM ba? IDK about the rest of you but you imagine where you gonna shoot & where the next bro gonna french... I buay sai sia! Tak Boleh! hahaha

COF/COB: 0/10 - Never try cus i like to cuddle awhile after i shoot. if COF/COB already will break momentum go toilet wash la etc so i don't normally try this two moves unless got feel.

FJ: 9/10 - I did 3 positions with her before releasing & she's damn wet & tight, but i did serve her well with my fingers first la so maybe her motor running warm already from my jazz hands hahaha

GFE: 10/10 - She cannot english. very very simple words still ok? but like really, don't bother trying. This is where her GFE shines. She really quite sweet & will hug you, cuddle you & use google translate in an attempt to communicate with you. Really A for effort (but maybe that is why previous bros had problems with her cus you know la... google translate mah... maybe comm breakdown lor) Anyways I managed to have a good chitchat session with her before the next bro come.

RTF: Yes, because i currently still in the mood for the small small cute cute slim slim type. So at least once more with her because i want to try other girls.

OKT: Generally all the girls Sister L bring in & recommend that i try all quite good lor. My last few bonks from LA all no issue except 2 times timing/location problem. In comparison, at least i didn't go to the room then kenna one (still BORDERLINE acceptable) auntie (That doesn't look like the picture at all) which i did before with another OKT (blackwing or wingblack, i cannot remember already).
Up for accuracy lor. Tried liao. Previous bro negative fr also is true. Shows one man's meat, another's trash haha.
PS. Gal Far is Ok but OKT Love Affair not Ok! Promised many times on accuracy of timing but waited 20-25mins. Nvm. Later learned from Far that one bro rejected her before me..so if he had not done that i kana throw aeroplane liao for sure. My feel is this OKT think in the short term and does not have customers' welfare at heart.
Old 06-09-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
shunst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Gucci
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=742387

Tried to book Gucci after reading all the frs here , was really worth the money

Okt was very prompt , booking set up very quickly n location was very discreet.

Looks wise 8/10 standard thai tan , small petite and very cute
Boobs 8/10 slight sag but ALL natural
Bbbj/massage 10/10 she did a boobs massage on me before proceeding to the bbbj , attention paid to all your sensitive areas. Cfm shiok
Fj 9/10 Good moan , will grab mattress during doggy , great great ass to doggy bros , no joke
Gfe 10/10 really very strong gfe if you are able to converse in thai , and she will even roleplay a little lol. What she did you need to find out for yourself

Rtf definitely ! but too bad she is going back soon but if i have the time confirm will rtf !
Old 06-09-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Waswas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gucci fr Seduction.

One of the more popular flavours during this period.

Looks: Pretty; beautiful eyes and sharp face although not as fair as photos.
Body: Petite and fats at right places. Boobs are big and natural! Very soft

When I entered she saw I was feeling tired and warm, so she offered me a cup of water. After a few minutes of rest, she suggested hitting the showers. I asked if she had eaten and she nope, she will just eat me then she won’t be fat 🤣

In the shower, actions starts. She’ll use her soft boobs to rub you up and down. And ask you to help wash her back while she uses her butt to grind your dick. Quickly asked her to stop, so that we can proceed to room. Once back in room, quickly pushed her to the bed while I stood up and asked her to suck my cock which was alrd hard. She gladly obliged! I told her to enjoy it since she hasn’t eaten too! Her bbbj was sensual and slow but I needed abit more roughness so I mounted her and got her to suck my balls while I Alternated btwn slapping my dick on her face, and mouth fucking her.

Not long after, I told her I’m gonna finish on face and she agreed so I came all over her tiny face. She didn’t even flinched and laughed after that while licking up the remaining cum from my dick head.

I was happy. Mission accomplished.

Spent the next few minutes resting and cuddling while she showed me some pictures. She’s a huge football fan too!

Very chatty and interesting girl, no commercial feel and great body plus pretty. Couldn’t ask for more.
Old 06-09-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12540 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Materazzi View Post
FR on NANA from EMMANuELLE
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=742154

Disclaimer: This is my first FL and my first fuck to be honest. Bro emmanuelle was kind enough so hook a newbie up so big thanks to him

Location: 8/10 Very discreet, directions given were very helpful. Short walk from public transport about 5mins. Room is nice and clean but shared shower.

Looks: 8/10 Slight difference from photos but in a good way,a little more tan and much slimmer, what a bonus for me who like slightly tan girls. Very accommodating for a newbie

Body: 8/10 Body toned and smooth, sculpted shoulders and very defined collarbone, nice to lick

Boobs: 9/10 Fits nicely into your and, for me who loves boobs that fit the girls frame this is a huge plus

BBBJ: 8/10 A little rough at the start but found the correct rhythm very quickly

FJ: 9/10 Started off with missionary, hugged me tight with light panting. Cowgirl almost made me explode in seconds.

Painting/Fingering: 7/10 Slightly musky but not overpowering. Didn't finger because I forgot to trim my nails

Overall: This is my my first FL and hence my first FR so take with a pinch of salt. I felt it was a great first experience, very casual and she was certainly very patient with a virgin
I wana to put her in my CIM list but UR Fr never state CIM -YES

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 06-09-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

I think they are still ok la I go for the girls not the okt.
So far so good, waiting still ok. Even before arrival location, locale have issue, they will inform u go another area and provide discount. Not really okt fault. Can say is another chiongster fault also and they do stunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigoni89 View Post
Up for accuracy lor. Tried liao. Previous bro negative fr also is true. Shows one man's meat, another's trash haha.
PS. Gal Far is Ok but OKT Love Affair not Ok! Promised many times on accuracy of timing but waited 20-25mins. Nvm. Later learned from Far that one bro rejected her before me..so if he had not done that i kana throw aeroplane liao for sure. My feel is this OKT think in the short term and does not have customers' welfare at heart.

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 06-09-2019 at 04:34 PM.
Old 06-09-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still nobody try vonna? SA. Looks good
Old 06-09-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Soda (SS)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=743100

Looks: Facial features as in the gif. Skin tone not as white as in the pics, discount 5-10% will be her. I consider her pretty mixed-kind of look.

Body: Enhanced but squeezable C cuppers. Not model slim, nor bah-bah imo. Just nice womanly figure.

Kissing: Passionate lips biting kind. I didnt go for tongue, so dont know.

GFE: She is keen to get it on, although doesnt rush. Makes sure the session is pleasant for you. After first shot, went for the massage. Whenever I look at her, she would give me a smile. Tries to make conversation and does cuddle. Guess her personality just didnt vibe with me. Overall, GFE is lukewarm, not over the top.
Old 06-09-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 8
fatapple2015 is one of the Best!fatapple2015 is one of the Best!fatapple2015 is one of the Best!

06/09/2019

FR for Voona SA.

Attracted to pics posted by SA due to the resemblance to a certain Singaporean influencer. Boy was I not disappointed.

Looks: my type, don’t need discount from photo.
Body: big C/D boobs, enhanced but beautifully done. Great ass as well. She has 3 tattoos that looks amazing banging her in doggy
Great frencher, very active tongue for both kissing and BJ.
No lingerie or cosplay but she asked me if I brought any 😂
Great session with her, her blowjob was amazing, wet, sloppy and deep.
Rode me front and back, takes the initiative to change position. When banging her in missionary she will squeeze kiap you with her legs. She can no doubt take a pounding and enjoys sex as well. Her command of English was great as well. We both enjoyed the session. Solid massage in between shots as she works as a masseuse in Bangkok.

10/10 session, one of the most satisfying bang so far from dome 1. She will be here for 2 weeks so 11 more days to go!
Old 06-09-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 19
commando23 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercommando23 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercommando23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Barbie SS (2/5)

So lucky to be able to get a slot today at my designated timing. When barbie open the door. I was 'wow really look like a barbie doll. Very chio face and nice body. Cant wait to strip her and do what I want to my barbie doll.

Stats
Body - slim and smooth skin
Catbath - I just relax and let her do her job over my body.
Bbbj - DT and use her tongue well. First time cim of FL.
FJ - Tried missionary and doggie only. She was just this good. Finish me in 1hr record time. Her butt was just superb. Piak piak sound.

RTF - yes certainly!!
Old 06-09-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Surprised. Somehow she is hard to booked~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzeko View Post
FR for FAR from Love Affair

Just went for her today, quite surprised to see bad FR for her.
In any case, this is my FR.

Location: 10/10 - Near MRT & discreet. No need to deal with nosy reception.

Looks: 7/10 - Look like photo, long hair small small cute cute sch girl type. If you looking for IG model type looks, i think can find others.

Body: 8/10 - i was looking for slim petite girls & she fits the bill exactly. Confirm can carry do stuns if you are into that + fit enough to do moves like 飞龙在天 (flying dragon in the sky).

Pussy: 7/10 - She bushy down below. Al natural forest. I personally don't mind but if u do, then find someone else lor. But i can guarantee it is wet and tight if u sayang it right. Clamped on my fingers when i got her to cum. Amazing feeling hahaha

Boobs: 7/10 Natural B cups that is not for boob lovers.

Frenching: 9/10 : I got a lot of pro-active GFE frenching & kissing from her but i guess the mileage depends on how well you treat the girl? (I serviced her first hahahaha)

Painting: 0/10: never try because i don't paint bushy pussy, so cannot rate

BBBJ: 7/10 - In summary, she's hardworking (I add points for this) can tell she quite rookie at this.

CIM: 0/10 - Never try. But apparently cannot? Doesn't affect me cus i always prefer to shoot (in condom) inside vaginas. IMO better for the girls not to do CIM ba? IDK about the rest of you but you imagine where you gonna shoot & where the next bro gonna french... I buay sai sia! Tak Boleh! hahaha

COF/COB: 0/10 - Never try cus i like to cuddle awhile after i shoot. if COF/COB already will break momentum go toilet wash la etc so i don't normally try this two moves unless got feel.

FJ: 9/10 - I did 3 positions with her before releasing & she's damn wet & tight, but i did serve her well with my fingers first la so maybe her motor running warm already from my jazz hands hahaha

GFE: 10/10 - She cannot english. very very simple words still ok? but like really, don't bother trying. This is where her GFE shines. She really quite sweet & will hug you, cuddle you & use google translate in an attempt to communicate with you. Really A for effort (but maybe that is why previous bros had problems with her cus you know la... google translate mah... maybe comm breakdown lor) Anyways I managed to have a good chitchat session with her before the next bro come.

RTF: Yes, because i currently still in the mood for the small small cute cute slim slim type. So at least once more with her because i want to try other girls.

OKT: Generally all the girls Sister L bring in & recommend that i try all quite good lor. My last few bonks from LA all no issue except 2 times timing/location problem. In comparison, at least i didn't go to the room then kenna one (still BORDERLINE acceptable) auntie (That doesn't look like the picture at all) which i did before with another OKT (blackwing or wingblack, i cannot remember already).
Old 06-09-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 23
SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durianinthesky View Post
Still nobody try vonna? SA. Looks good
Ahhh since someone mentioned vonna , reminded me to write my for for her. Sorry bro SA, paisley I wrote this fr late.

Location was pretty easy to find, though a bit of a walk if you take public transport. Comfy place that looked pretty safe and secure, with little evidence of hot women residing in the locale.

What can I say about vonna...took my breath away when I saw. So far bro SA has delivered with all of his girls and my personal favourite Felicia from SA had never been challenged, until I met vonna.

Looks: similar to pic, almost close to 100 percent
Body: petite yet curvy and voluptuous , and when I say voluptuous I mean voluptuous. Advertised as 34C I think but personally , those jugs look like a 36D to me, which until now I can’t stop thinking about.

A cute girl, with sensuous eyes, I don’t know how much more to describe except that her slow and sensuous cat bath will get you all erected and fired up ready to go. Usually I write a lot about my experience but this time , I want the bros to try and find out for yourself because seeing is believing. Another gem that I am now sacrificing to all my bros here, though I wanna keep quiet and keep her for myself.

As of now, Felicia and Vonna will be in my dreams every night. Hopefully one day I can get together and till then, I shall sleep and have wet dreams again like a ten year old boy
Old 06-09-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Naraku87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ss cat

As usual place is good and okt is promt.

Body - 8/10
Boob - 9/10
Shower - 10/10
Bbbj - 10/10
Fj - 9/10
Rtf - maybe if i have vitamin!
Old 06-09-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tktktktk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nova
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=742681

First FR I have written, and also long overdue.
(Engaged service on her first day.)

OKT: steady and quick to reply
Location: G area, parking might be hard to find. Hotel, so private room and toilet.

Looks: 8/10 Fairer than pictures
Body: 10/10 (her ass is a handful)
GFE: 10/10 Lol she keep kissing my forehead
French: 9/10 shy but warmed up quickly
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: I did not want
FJ: 10/10 almost overstayed my time slot because chemistry was good. Okt had to chase her to reply.

Cheers.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
Boob Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoob Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Tifanny from Emmanuelle

Saw the new listing today, super tempted by the big boobs, have to give it a go.

Summary as below:

Looks: 7.5/10
Sweet face, looks early to mid 20s. Even with little make up, looks really sweet and innocent, nice smile. Fairer than the average Thai.

Body: 8/10
Curvaceous, meaty at all the right places. Some tumny fats, but well hidden by tattoo. Nice ass too.

Boobs: 10/10
NATURAL big D cup, eraser nips. Absolutely a sight to behold. Soft and she loves it when you fondle her boobs. Can play all day. Natural huge boobs on a young lady, not that easy to find.

BBBJ: 9/10
Shiok! Puts in a good effort, so extra points there. She might be green, bros just have to guide her, and she'll accomodate. Any positions ok. DT all good.

FJ: 9/10
Accomodating to any positions, and really the high score cos at whatever position, watching those boobs bounce and sway, thats just too awesome!

French: Fluent, maybe not to the point of DFK, like making out with a new girlfriend.

CIM/COF: As advertised, this is available. Chose COF, and confirmed with her she does CIM too.

Communication: She speaks very little English, but she's friemdly enough that you can still break the ice with simple comms.

Attitude/Service: 10/10
Accomodating to any request, puts in a great effort.
Bros just have to guide her and you'll be a happy man.

Overall, she is really a worthy bonk, accomodating, young, huge boobs, all the right recipe for a great time. Treat her nicely, guide to to what you like, and for sure you'll surely enjoy.

Highly recommended for bros who love big natural boobs, bros who love those innocent face and great service chick, she's the one you can try. I don't believe you will regret.

Happy bonking guys!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1