The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
To all the AC sifu... noob question: Does the gals in AC rotate themselves in different bars ?

Beside the Field Ave, what other bar areas there is in AC and are they safe ?

I gave up on the KTV scene.. but won't mind another advises...

I ask this question because our company accepted our proposal and invest in Clark and I will be heading there on monthly basis till we firm up our business plan and see whether we would actually invest in Clark.
from what i know... they only rotate themselves within bars from of the same group (company), but not too often. else they go to work at 1 particular bar, unless they quit and hop into another one. not to my knowledge about rotating girls like joo chiat or peace centre happy hour culture.

oh yeah btw i wouldnt even say AC is safe ahahaa... but you can roam into perimeter for some experience as well.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

AND to all, have a safe visit to AC. This is the season to be merry but dropping your guard even for a few seconds while on the streets may spoil your mood. Be vigilant, keep cash hidden and separated. Leave jewellery and items of value with your wifes/real gf...juz kidding... maybe leave them in the hotel safe although things have known to disappear from there too!

Most of all, avoid FL at all cost for these period of time. Of course not all FL are bad, but there is no sure-fire way of knowing, is there? So, I would stay clear of them at least during this festive season.

Boy, i miss AC! See you in a few months!
Old 12-12-2013, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
TAO is the new name for Forbidden City
Bro thanks for upping, return ups u 12 pts, cheers

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 14-12-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday afternoon took a bus from Angeles Dau bus terminal to Manila to catch my 7.15pm flight to China.
As usual board the bus at Dau abt 2.50pm thinking should be on time to airport but i was damned wrong.
Abt 4pm the bus travelled into Manila city there was immensed traffic jam.
Bus reached Cubao ard 5.20pm n i started to get worried n talked to the conductor. He said no traffic 20 mins , if traffic maybe 1 hour.
The bus went smooth for a distance n again caught in a jam abt 5.45pm.
Just before 6pm I asked the conductor whether i should alight n take a cab, he told me no use as taxi travelling the same route, then he suggested i take the train then taxi to airport.
Driver let me alight at nearest train stn n doubled to the get the ticket n board the train asking to cut queues in between.

8 stns later i alighted from the train n it was 6.25pm n the stn was packed. I squeezed my way through n finally came to main road to hail a cab.
But almost all cabs were occupied, when i finally got on to one, the fucking driver knows i m in a rush said 400p when the fare is abt 60p by meter.
I damned piss off tell him to switch on the meter else i will make a complain.
He pretended off the engine n pretend it couldn't start then get down to push the vehicle to the side.

So bopian i get down n luckily saw a taxi dropping passenger n quickly get it.
Luckily this young driver was very nice.

Anyway look at time already 6.45pm just 30mins from my flight take off time.
He told me don't worry he will rush for me but again caught in traffic luckily only for 5mins. Then he sped up n 5mins later i at at the airport.
I handed him 150p , he tried to ask for another 50p but i m too rush to dig into my pocket again, so ignored n sped to the airport entrance n finally at the check in counter 15mins before flight thinking maybe hv to buy another air ticket for next day or 2.

The check in counter lady said lucky i hv done a web check in n she gonna print my ticket although it's boarding time.
At this moment the anxiety for the past 1 hour subsided.
I went through all procedures n finally arrived at the Boarding Gate when i was told flight delayed for 1 hour...hahaha....

I rested on the chair even forgot i did not take dinner n an hour later an announcement said our boarding gate was changed n all the passengers started going to the new gate while i went to take a pee.

When i came out n basically walking alone towards the new Boarding gate , something glittering on the floor caught my eye from a distance.
When i finally get near it was a gold ring.
Finally board the plane n ended in home abt 2am.

Lesson learnt : must reserve more travelling time when catching an international flight. 5 hours before flight time minimum for Angeles Dau to Manila Pasay by bus.

Last edited by datou; 14-12-2013 at 10:46 PM.
Old 15-12-2013, 08:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Yesterday afternoon took a bus from Angeles Dau bus terminal to Manila to catch my 7.15pm flight to China.
As usual board the bus at Dau abt 2.50pm thinking should be on time to airport but i was damned wrong.
Abt 4pm the bus travelled into Manila city there was immensed traffic jam.
Bus reached Cubao ard 5.20pm n i started to get worried n talked to the conductor. He said no traffic 20 mins , if traffic maybe 1 hour.
The bus went smooth for a distance n again caught in a jam abt 5.45pm.
Just before 6pm I asked the conductor whether i should alight n take a cab, he told me no use as taxi travelling the same route, then he suggested i take the train then taxi to airport.
Driver let me alight at nearest train stn n doubled to the get the ticket n board the train asking to cut queues in between.

8 stns later i alighted from the train n it was 6.25pm n the stn was packed. I squeezed my way through n finally came to main road to hail a cab.
But almost all cabs were occupied, when i finally got on to one, the fucking driver knows i m in a rush said 400p when the fare is abt 60p by meter.
I damned piss off tell him to switch on the meter else i will make a complain.
He pretended off the engine n pretend it couldn't start then get down to push the vehicle to the side.

So bopian i get down n luckily saw a taxi dropping passenger n quickly get it.
Luckily this young driver was very nice.

Anyway look at time already 6.45pm just 30mins from my flight take off time.
He told me don't worry he will rush for me but again caught in traffic luckily only for 5mins. Then he sped up n 5mins later i at at the airport.
I handed him 150p , he tried to ask for another 50p but i m too rush to dig into my pocket again, so ignored n sped to the airport entrance n finally at the check in counter 15mins before flight thinking maybe hv to buy another air ticket for next day or 2.

The check in counter lady said lucky i hv done a web check in n she gonna print my ticket although it's boarding time.
At this moment the anxiety for the past 1 hour subsided.
I went through all procedures n finally arrived at the Boarding Gate when i was told flight delayed for 1 hour...hahaha....

I rested on the chair even forgot i did not take dinner n an hour later an announcement said our boarding gate was changed n all the passengers started going to the new gate while i went to take a pee.

When i came out n basically walking alone towards the new Boarding gate , something glittering on the floor caught my eye from a distance.
When i finally get near it was a gold ring.
Finally board the plane n ended in home abt 2am.

Lesson learnt : must reserve more travelling time when catching an international flight. 5 hours before flight time minimum for Angeles Dau to Manila Pasay by bus.
Why fly out from Manila when Clark has an airport?
Old 15-12-2013, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
alona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Will you go to PizzaHut if you can get your menu in KFC ?
Old 15-12-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Rainbowlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
He most probably has an AirAsia or MAS ticket and they don't fly out nor to Clark anymore.

Any bro in Angeles City RIGHT NOW (15/Dec/2013)????....I am an absolute Newbie and is honestly feeling extremely uncomfortable with what I see just outside my Bournbon Street Condo hotel (next to and connected to Wild Orchid hotel) and is very2 hesitant to venture out alone : (
Old 15-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowlover View Post
He most probably has an AirAsia or MAS ticket and they don't fly out nor to Clark anymore.

Any bro in Angeles City RIGHT NOW (15/Dec/2013)????....I am an absolute Newbie and is honestly feeling extremely uncomfortable with what I see just outside my Bournbon Street Condo hotel (next to and connected to Wild Orchid hotel) and is very2 hesitant to venture out alone : (

My destination is Guangzhou . Clark airport has no flights there while Manila airport has.

W Xmas round the corner, thefts , scams, snatching should be high this period.
But don't worry, few pts i think a newbie should take note.
Don't carry too much money but enough for the night's usage , keep the rest n valuables in the hotel safe.
Put the money safely like in zipped pockets while u are out n keep an eye from snatching by the beggarkids n ladyboys.
Keep off dark areas n just go to the bars for girls instead of FL from the streets.
Keep a low profile n do not get into any incidents like argument/quarrel especially w the locals or strangers.

Happy cheonging.
Old 15-12-2013, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post

W Xmas round the corner, thefts , scams, snatching should be high this period.

But don't worry, few pts i think a newbie should take note.
Don't carry too much money but enough for the night's usage , keep the rest n valuables in the hotel safe.
Put the money safely like in zipped pockets while u are out n keep an eye from snatching by the beggarkids n ladyboys.
Keep off dark areas n just go to the bars for girls instead of FL from the streets.
Keep a low profile n do not get into any incidents like argument/quarrel especially w the locals or strangers.

Happy cheonging.
+1, and a reminder to those .. X - mas time is happy hour for thieves and scammers and all in between, as they need to buy X Mas gifts
Old 15-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by alona View Post
Will you go to PizzaHut if you can get your menu in KFC ?
Precisely...
Old 16-12-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowlover View Post

Are you there alone? I would suggest you move out into a hotel along Fields ave itself. Bourbon street is well known for its aggressive ladyboys during the night hours who think nothing of helping themselves to your belongings. They hang around Bourbon street and the neighboring Raymond street.

Another alternative is to take a longer route via Valentino / Swiss Chalet / Tequila Reef to walking street if you need to go out.

Btw, the Australian "owner" of the condo was shot some months back for leasing out units in the condo that he has no title to....
Old 16-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Precisely...
technically, Pizza hut and KFC come under the same franchise Pepsico .. LOL

I know what you meant though ..
Old 16-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Rainbowlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you to bros "datou" and especially to "The Milk Man" for advices and info.

There are a lot of angmos staying at the Wild Orchid...some with 2-4 girls staying with them.

I google searched and read an interesting post entitled "Sexy hooker gils and young women at GoGo Bars etc - Angeles City /Whorist http//www.whorist.com/angeles-sexy girls-ookers-bars".....last updated Oct 2013

Loads of information there with many similar info as some bros here hav also posted.

=============
Yesterday evening at around 5.30pm, I struck up my courage and venture out alone to one of the bars, TAO, as reccommanded by some bros here.
TAO is just a shot distance from my hotel and so I strolled into the bar like I know exactly what I was doing.
There were only a few customers there at that time and I was immediately swarmed by one of the older dancers (late 20s)...one of the waitress (mid 30s) came to my rescue and took me away to the couch directly below the +10 young dancers (late teens to early 20s) on the stage all dressed with very short skirts to better show off their figures.
I bought the waitress a double lady's drink (light beer) and she told me she has worked in Kuala Lumpure sometime back and tried some of her rusty "Bahasa Malaysia" on me.
She told me the barfine for those girls with "red" tags are 2,500 peso, and those with "green" tags are 3,000 peso....and, she added with a laugh, that she too can be barfine for only 1,500 peso. I, of course, politely decline.

The first older dancers came over to us and started massaging my back asking for ladydrinks too....but I told the waitress to tell everyone else I just want to relax and enjoy my visit and might consider one of the girls if I happen to like one....and the older dancers left us alone.

The waitress further informed that there will be shows later on and some more other dancers. But one young dancers (later found out she was 20 yrs old) caught my eye and the waitress signaled her to join us for a ladydrink.
After checking her out in real details, and getting hornier than hell, I told the waitress I will barfine that girl and asked for my bills which came to 3,700 peso (3,000 for barfine). I paid the bill and, after the girl changed to regular clothes, immediately left. It was 6.15pm

Back at my hotel, the girl surprised me by saying she would like to drink some beers....so I ordered room service for food and dozen beers. After food and a couple beers, I told her to strip off her clothes and she indeed does have very nice and still firm body.....to cut a long story short, I dived into her like there was no tomorrow, and she was very responsive and giving out good GF experiences too. Then we have some more beers, chit-chat about her life (same old familiar story...poor family from some rural area, etc2)....and then we went for second round. At my age...past half way mark....second round is good, but not as good as the first and, combined with beers, made me feel very sleepy. So, at around 11pm, when the girl asked if she can go home to "meet her cousin" (same old excuse, I supposed, to go back to bar for another chance to be barfine) I really didn't care for her to stay the night and told her "yes" she can go. Before she could leave the hotel, Security telephoned me to confirm that the girl have my permission to leave.

So, thanks to the various posts by bros here and at that other site, I now have experienced the delights of what Angles City has to offer : ) .....tonight, I think I will try out Crystal Palace as some bros here have reccommanded : ) .... but probably will just "window shop" for tomorrow night : ( ......But after a couple beers down the hatch, who knows what will happen : )
Old 16-12-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

anyone going AC during CNY period? lol.. will b there from 31 jan to 3 feb..will b meeting some samsters there lol.. or 4 feb to 7 feb to hatyai? ..
Old 16-12-2013, 10:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
anyone going AC during CNY period? lol.. will b there from 31 jan to 3 feb..will b meeting some samsters there lol.. or 4 feb to 7 feb to hatyai? ..
You'd better book your hotel fast as many hotels in hatyai are oredi fully booked for CNY..... I usually pay about 950baht for my room at Centara but this CNY I will be paying close to 1700baht for it (30/01/14-01/02/14)..... PM me your Thai contact number if wanna meet up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1