The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-12-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 1
Promocode is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPromocode is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

This chat mostly indon DH ?

How about Myanmar ? Are they as open as those indon ones ?
Old 03-12-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 14
kalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud of

another to share. age maybe late 30s, not sure. 155cm, 60kg, b or c cup. avail sunday. at hotels, $200, 2 hours, unlimited. She said she can give best suck, squeeze ur rod with her pussy, good at muscle control, she probably trains her kegel well, try it to know.

some of the best sex in life are the ones you cannot tell anyone about.
Old 03-12-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 14
Lios is one of the Best!Lios is one of the Best!Lios is one of the Best!Lios is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonywon View Post
No it's not getting rejected by maid is depressing. It's not being able to chat a woman to sex is depressing
I also can't do that, but don't feel there's anything to be depressed bout.
I did managed once to do that unwittingly.
Just normal prolonged chatting over half a year, then suddenly turns turn different. Eventually met up and .....

Was not a maid tho. But at the start, was just pure normal unassuming chatting.
Old 04-12-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
I have tried many times to give her money or buy things for her, but she has never once accept it. All she needs is prob a place to get away from that place fortnightly and to be pampered in bed maybe
You got a gem. Sometimes, it is not about them being pretty or watever, as long as comfy and good sex experience. You are a happy man.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 04-12-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
How to ask? What's the pick up line? I ask straight all rejection. So depressing
Bro, the saying goes "know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories"
U get rejected cos u take the maids like a local gal. They r a maid, not a local gal that's y they r here to earn a living. U have to know what's in their mind n what they wanted n y the bangala Indian can get their pussies easily before u can succeed haha
Old 04-12-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, the saying goes "know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories"
U get rejected cos u take the maids like a local gal. They r a maid, not a local gal that's y they r here to earn a living. U have to know what's in their mind n what they wanted n y the bangala Indian can get their pussies easily before u can succeed haha
whenever i strike a convo with a maid, they always tell me they dont like bangala or indian, they say they are rough n rude

i reply and ask sure a not? how u know they rough n rude? u got try them before is it?

really some maids think we are stupid to believe them.
Old 04-12-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
Manga88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wanna exchange? Kinda bored with mine.

Last edited by Manga88; 04-12-2023 at 04:02 PM.
Old 04-12-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Suddenly miss the maid I had last time... Went back and never came back, heard she gave birth to another kid and opened some stall...

Not the prettiest, but skinny, short, tight (even after giving birth), and all so innocent. Solid fuck, can at least unload 3-4 times during the meetup...
Old 04-12-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
whenever i strike a convo with a maid, they always tell me they dont like bangala or indian, they say they are rough n rude

i reply and ask sure a not? how u know they rough n rude? u got try them before is it?

really some maids think we are stupid to believe them.
Most DH will start off with bangla then maybe some realized Chinese or Malay better

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 05-12-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Most DH will start off with bangla then maybe some realized Chinese or Malay better
Bangala willing to spend on them. Locals mostly married, scared wife catch if spend too much, so end up they will feel like locals are stingy. But cos can't give much in terms of money, locals will put in more effort to KC back the maids, make them feel loved, hopeful for a happy ending etc.

So it really depends on whether your maid looking for more then weekly top-ups, or just sex. "Love" is a no-brainer.

Learn what kind of bait needed for different fish~ End of day, they also want sex, it's just whether you are able to convince them that there's nothing wrong with sex with you.
Old 05-12-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalenz View Post
another to share. age maybe late 30s, not sure. 155cm, 60kg, b or c cup. avail sunday. at hotels, $200, 2 hours, unlimited. She said she can give best suck, squeeze ur rod with her pussy, good at muscle control, she probably trains her kegel well, try it to know.
And u going to meet her demands?

No wonder these DH... Their greed know no bounds!

Wakakakkaka
Old 05-12-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

kalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalenz View Post
Just sharing. Petite sized dh probably milf in her 40s. Blows and sucks damn well. Let her just slurp on u and be pleasured. She is based northeast, available on weekdays and weekends, timings not fixed. U can be pleasured by her at a room, in ur car or even at discreet staircases. Via wechat contact. Enjoy a bbbj cim by her at a fee. If keen, dm ur wechat id. I also have other ladies for exchange who dont charge so thats more like fwb trades, will only trade selectively, cheers.
She avail today.

Old 05-12-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
And u going to meet her demands?

No wonder these DH... Their greed know no bounds!

Wakakakkaka
Nah not for me maybe some Bros who wanna can try and find out.

Old 05-12-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 14
0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of

Quote:
No it's not getting rejected by maid is depressing. It's not being able to chat a woman to sex is depressing
Invest in yourself and learn.
Old 05-12-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2334 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Low hanging fruits also cannot is quite jialat.

This is clearly a skills issue.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1