The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 31-08-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Faint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post
�� FR
Emmauelle

Honest review, too damn op at $200.
Curious to find out what a $200 FL is like. So went ahead with it.

She is far from 18 yo, but body condition is good enough to portray an 18 yo body. White skin. Nice man made boobs with cute nipples.
Sop shower, sop nipple licking and then say she prefer cbj cause she prefer to play safe I think. I let her do whatever that makes her happy although I don't think she will refused if you insist bbbj. She just go on and on forgetting the balls till I reminded her. Quite good cause it's those wet ones.

Resist being fingered, straight to point ask me don't paint. Cause she say her juice not clean. Hmmm. OK.
Cap and rode me, missionary and doggy position. Cannot go soft on her if you want a better sound effect. Her stereo on turn on great when you pump her hard and fast.
Bj also prefer cbj already, don't think she will be happy to take a cim. So told her I want to cum on her boobs. But unfortunately, shots ranged too far and cof her a little.
50% commercial, 50% gfe.
Fucking her is great for the beautiful face and body. But service like cof, cim, bbbj is a slight disappointment.

$200 bucks is not worth for the overall service experience. I have had FL with such physical standard and much higher service level at a much lower price point. So I feel it's not really worth the price.
But if looks is the only thing you care about. She is great.

Location is ok, easy to find, bed can feel the springs already. Some angle pain.
Old 31-08-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4861 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by raul2010 View Post
Bomi is as described ,gave very good service and high GF, I had a very sextisfied experience ,bro out there ,mai tuo Liao, find her and you won't regret.
yalor one bro ask me I also say mai tu liao. Sibei shiok
Old 31-08-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Triplexxx222 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
yalor one bro ask me I also say mai tu liao. Sibei shiok
Yes man. Super good. High quality one. Shiok Shiok
Old 31-08-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
soonboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Care from Galaxy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=742455

She is a fair SYT with natural boobies. She can easily pass off as a Chinese with shaved pussy. Nice pinky pussy with no smell. She will take care of you and chat and joke.with u. She is out to please and will bbbj u non stop till u stop her. She will also let u paint her till you are satisfied. She is just out to please you.

Bros do support her and tip her or buy some food for her as she is earning money to recoup losses and fund her stay in sg.

Catch her while u can and after this FR I think her booking gona get flooded

Looks: 8.5/10. Her looks will grow.
Body: 8/10. slim syt
Skin: 9.5/10. Really fair
Communication: 8/10. Able to converse well and joke with u. Bubbly character.
Boobs: 9/10 C cup & Natural. Awesome ������
Pussy: 9/10. Pink puss and lips. Spread her pussy lips and u will see a wonder fresh pussy. No smell. First round eat her for 15mins with no complaints. ������
69: 2nd round we 69 for a long long time again and she really let u eat her till your satisfied

FJ: 10/10 she ride the hell off me for 2x shot. The way she ride will give u those piak piak sound and pound on your dick. With her C boobies infront you and grabbing it, you gona brust out fast.

RTF: yes. I think her qué will be flooded soon after my FR.
Old 31-08-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Faint
$2 nasi lemak... maybe got special chilli sauce some ppl like
Old 31-08-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1706 / Power: 14
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had Jessica from Lax
Apartment: u have the whole house ..u can do her anywhere but...
boobs : quite big i don't know if it is man made...don't care!
Once inside the apartment, kiss her and go straight to the pussy and butt! She has a firm butt.
Started to kiss her butt and lick the pussy
She obliged.. and pull down her panties and carry on with the dirty deeds!
Walk to her bedroom, quick shower and instructed her to go down and bbbj me!
She does it gently but I like them rough!
Tell her to go to the bed cause I want to feast her privates!
I think she can cum quite fast
Finger her pussy and then her butt!
.. I don't want to bore u with my lil story here but...
She likes anal sex.. she said she can accept 2 bros banging her but.. she can't take a big dick!
When I fuck her ass.. she was screaming in ecstasy but I don't care.. I have to ram her !!
1st shot doggy.. but she could not take it ( I have been using penis pump for a few months now).. so I ram her ass missionary instead. Man.. she was really loud!
During break time.. finger her ass and butt... and use my sex toy on her clit! God damn she was moving her hips and jerking them...she came! Turn her over doggy and toy her clit again! My finger was in her ass too! Her orgasm just could not stop and her loud and sexy moans!
Told her to go to the living room...there is a sofa
Ram her ass doggy style ... her moans were bloody loud!
I tell myself I need to fuck her doggy... bring her back to the room.. door closed and ram her ass to the doggy pound! MFG ...it was one the best anal sex!
I fuck Michel from Doll88 a couple of times and make her my anal Slut.. but with Jessica... she just let u abuse her on the first visit!
I love abusing them sluts and I think I have 2 fuck that was b4 she goes back!
Old 31-08-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Post Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for T003 Layla

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=742692

Been a while since my last FR. Had a pretty positive session with Layla from T003 earlier so thought help her a bit over here.

Layla just arrived yesterday, first-timer to Singapore. Location considered central, but gotta walk a bit coz the entrance to her premises is kind roundabout from nearest MRT station or bus stop. Room is decent with twin beds and a just OK bathroom so you can forget about doing anything much while washing up.

Layla belongs to those petitie, bubbly type. She claims her Japanese is better than her English but we can converse in english easily. Kinda fun to talk cock and fool around with. Claims to be 26, so the advertised age of 25 is about there. Photos are lightened/touched up but otherwise accurate. Fairer than your normal thai tan. She seems proud of her boobs which are natural (Big B+ or C, I guessed). Pics of boobs are accurate and feels firm to touch. Tattoo on her lower stomach (covering up a scar), on her lower back and another small one on back of her shoulder.

Points to note is that she seems really into BBBJ. Doesn't stop until I told her to. As mentioned in previous FR, you have to initiate frenching otherwise she's gonna BBBJ for a long time. Not fully shaved (Ad is inaccurate here as of this session) but trimmed so no DATY. While her GFE is ok but her customer service is up there. Helped me off my clothes and shoes. Helped to soap and rinse my feet before bathing. After the deed, she actually took out a nailclipper and started to trim and file my nails. At first, I was like... Waah! Got such thing?! No need lah! but she's insistent and I'm too tired to protest so let her do her thing. Usually other girls might be some half-fark massage (appreciate the effort though!) but first time got my nails done. Pours drink for me before and after the session as well.

Layla will be here until middle of September. Eateries are not very accessible so might wanna bring over some food and drinks (green tea, milk, etc will do). Thinks she likes spicy food.

RTF-worthy? YES.

End of FR.
Old 31-08-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 6
dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!

Old 31-08-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Express FR from my usual style for Nuru of Emma.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=741213

Not going into great details of looks because what you see on profile is what you get.
Shoulder length hair. Slim. Skin complexion rather good. Beautiful smile.

This girl is all about SERVICE! From the moment we start, DFK all the way non stop.

BBBJ is also her specialty. But the best part was her stamina. I was enjoying too much that I extended another session. Hence, 3 hours of fun with Nuru.

The last bonk she still has power in her. Rode me on cowgirl for a good 15mins without stopping. I was just waiting for her to finish and stop but she just kept on going. Think she came while riding. Hahaha.

Once she collapsed on me and quivering, I pounded her till I came. We did many positions but my favourite was the cowgirl and missionary while frenched like lovers.

To bros that really value service, I suggest to quickly get hold of her before it's too late.

Thanks to Bro Superman too for extending my session seamlessly.

Pardon for any typos as I have 1 eye on the Chelsea game while penning this. Happy Bonking!!
Old 31-08-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 13
frozenlock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrozenlock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Miu from seduction68

DMG: $150

Looks: 7/10 (My standard is quite strict, a bit tanned)
Body: 8/10 (Hour glass figure)
GFE: 8/10 (Like to hug and kiss, keep stroking my cock even after I finished my second shot)
BJ: 8/10 (slow and steady)
Boobs: 8/10 (D cup but is actually enhanced)
FJ: 8/10 (good to bonk doggy)
Old 31-08-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dicklow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have a highly sextifying time with Candy of Love Affair just now.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=742329

Surprise no review on her so far. Location is not difficult to access near town area.

Candy is slim and relatively fair. Natural B size boob

While not a SYT she is still value for money bonk. Very friendly and service oriented. Her look will grow on you especially during the FJ

She French me like her long lost lover.
Her BBBJ is skillful and enjoyable
I took a Long time to come and managed only one shot but left a very happy man. She has no issue with heavy pumping and never ever complaint anything.
RTF yrs for sure.
Old 31-08-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JoeFixit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Gwen at Silk Stockings on 26 August (busy week)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=739815

2/5 for free promo (1/5 Erika on 16/8)

Of course, Bro Silk has attentive communication and makes booking smooth and easy.

Normally Gwen doesn’t match my type for looks. I prefer a little older than SYT, but Gwen is closer to MILF. What I was looking for was great service and there were tons of FR’s raving about her. They weren’t wrong. She doesn’t really provide GFE; it’s PSE with Gwen! I was late and she was going to be busy, so had to skip some of the extra play and she serviced me to meet all my needs.

Looks: 8/10 I thought she looked better than her photos, but she had lots of makeup. Thai tan.
Boobs: 7/10 big man made C’s/small D’s. A bit hard and visible implant ripples, but still felt good to fondle and looked good bouncing and shaking. I’m a boob man, so not my favorite.
Body: 9/10 fit body. Scarring on her stomach, but not distracting
Shower: SOP
Painting / Fingering: didn’t try since I was late
Frenching: 10/10 best DFK I’ve had from an FL
Massage: no time to ask since I was late
BBBJ: 11/10 SHIOK!!! I would have given her a 12, but she didn’t make eye contact. Still almost the best BJ of my life. DT and moans really made me feel the PSE.
FJ: 10/10 She knows what she’s doing! She knows how to move and looks good in any position with my 2IC inside her. But her pussy wasn’t the tightest and her BBBJ was so amazing, so...
CIM: BOTH TIMES!! Took them naturally. Only thing that would make it better was if she swallowed, but no need to be greedy.
Communication: more than enough English skills. No Google Translate needed

RTF: ABSOLUTELY
If my schedule had been different, I would have RTF her by now or planned for next week. But it won’t happen during her tour this time. Hopefully next time she’s in Singapore. Thanks Bro Silk for bringing her over.

Last edited by JoeFixit; 01-09-2019 at 09:53 PM.
Old 01-09-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
champorado deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cake from Rolly

Okt was quick and precise.

Pics are around 80% match from the post.
Cake was very thorough and didnt mind that i was quiet, besides, whatever we did was fine by me anyway. Boobs are on the small cup side. I dont like to drown in big cups.

Both agreed to have cap on during BJ for both our safety.

First round was really quick because i didnt pace myself. Ended up being done after two positions.

All in all id RTF if wallet will permit. Good a bonk as you can get.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

https://www.silk777.com/cindy-20yo.html

Making this a quick FR. Lookwise is average with natural B cups (sorry not very good at judging) Service is excellent and girl is friendly. Ok command of English but somehow just don't have the chemistry so GFE is a tad lacking. The deed itself is good hence, overall a satisfactory but average boink.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 7
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post
�� FR
Emmauelle

Honest review, too damn op at $200.
Curious to find out what a $200 FL is like. So went ahead with it.

-----

$200 bucks is not worth for the overall service experience. I have had FL with such physical standard and much higher service level at a much lower price point. So I feel it's not really worth the price.
But if looks is the only thing you care about. She is great.

Location is ok, easy to find, bed can feel the springs already. Some angle pain.
Which girl from Emmanuelle is this? I cannot find one priced at $200...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1