The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 727 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1591 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Early update for the day.

Yes, this is confirm a blue balls post.

----------------------------------------

gog: Love you. Thank you.

J(anice): Thank you for being a nice man to me.

gog: You deserve the best. I prayed hard for a perfect girl and I got you.

J: I'm not a good Christian I guess... you... me

gog: Why are we on this again, it doesn't matter, what matters most is we're together.

I don't know why she must occasionally bring this up. I'm also not perfect, we are already in this. I just hope she is not in some emo mood or that time of the month is reaching.

We spent a good 30mins or so, hugging and enjoying the serenity of a weekend by the river before we head back. Held her hand in the car, did a slow drive back since she is not heading home so early.

As Janice walked through the door way, she turned around and asked:

J: Dessert?

Fuck! I cleanly forgot about 'dessert'. Janice had a smirk on her face as she asked that. This bitch of mine certainly had something in plan. I wonder how will she give me a good time.

gog: Sure... I would like that.

Hugged her waist while the main door is still open with her facing me.
Old 10-01-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Let me guess. A bj in public?
Old 10-01-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Let me guess. A bj in public?
Close... CLOSE...
Old 10-01-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

After you turned her into a sex kitten, the BD celebration wouldn't be complete without the dessert.
The hubby is both trusting and dumb at the same time. Believing that the wife got to do OT into midnight while her role is HR. Even sales folks also don't do OT except occasional client entertainment.
Waiting for dessert to be served. Yummy!!
Old 10-01-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 11
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Close... CLOSE...
Janice lifted her dress, dropped down her panties and bend down with palms at the door.. “gog, fuck me pls, fuck me!” Oh… too blasphemous.., should me “gog, insert your manly rod into me, occupy my empty vessel please!”
? :P
Old 10-01-2023, 11:37 AM
Beholder

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19048 / Power: 87
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

gog: Sure... I would like that.

Hugged her waist while the main door is still open with her facing me.
YOU ARE A REAL CB Gog!!!! Always blue balls us

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Old 10-01-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cb gog always stop at the exciting part.
Old 10-01-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

gog giving blue balls.

R(ogertks): Really cb lar this fella.

Last edited by rogertks; 10-01-2023 at 02:10 PM.
Old 10-01-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 14
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha no chance bro.. Portia already left the company a few years liao. Didn't meet with her. I cannot afford her heavy taste in food and wine. We "eat", she "dines". Different caliber, if can fuck her, would be the best. Dream la... no chance so far, only chatted with one SQ stewardess while flying before. Didn't go further.
Thats unfortunate.
Would have loved to read about her.
Old 10-01-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RetiredHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kanasai lor u GOG morning morning make me so sian.....
Old 10-01-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2329 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Janice lift up her dress and…..commando 😋
Ready for you to taste her abalone dessert so that you she can reciprocate and have your magnum ice cream
Old 10-01-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
JudyP8511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Janice lifted her dress, dropped down her panties and bend down with palms at the door.. “gog, fuck me pls, fuck me!” Oh… too blasphemous.., should me “gog, insert your manly rod into me, occupy my empty vessel please!”
Words from an experienced lady .... hehe
Old 10-01-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
After you turned her into a sex kitten, the BD celebration wouldn't be complete without the dessert.
The hubby is both trusting and dumb at the same time. Believing that the wife got to do OT into midnight while her role is HR. Even sales folks also don't do OT except occasional client entertainment.
Waiting for dessert to be served. Yummy!!
Trust is a powerful thing. She has always carried herself well, behaved and aims to do the right thing. If I'm her husband, I would also undoubtedly trust her and believe her. Some more religious, even lesser reason to think Janice would ever go off the rails (well, she did).

And to throw doubt, would naturally end up in a quarrel which I believe her husband feels it's not worth it, and that Janice is a "good person". So this trust was misplaced in a sense, or rather, abused by me.

Everything we tell him, he believes... good for us, just ... bad for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Muahahaha, too dramatic liao la not today though, not today. She did something else instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
YOU ARE A REAL CB Gog!!!! Always blue balls us
Jialat, kena cb liao. Ok ok, next update, confirm won't blue-balls. Confirm! Mai angry mai angry!!!
Old 10-01-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Cb gog always stop at the exciting part.
Jialat, why you all cb me... I good person leh... exciting part meh? Talk only leh, no action what...hehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
gog giving blue balls.

R(ogertks): Really cb lar this fella.
Record breaking... 3 cb gog in a row... public enemy of SBF liao... jialat!!!!! Ok ok promise! Next one no blueballs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun90 View Post
Thats unfortunate.
Would have loved to read about her.
Sometimes we don't always get what we want. I would really wish though, always wanted to broach the subject of being an air stewardess, do they fuck around, fuck the pilot and even fuck the passengers. Really steamy to know from the horse's mouth, too bad,

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredHunter View Post
Kanasai lor u GOG morning morning make me so sian.....
Why sian! Must keep going! Mai sian! No fear! Gog.... is HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Janice lift up her dress and…..commando 😋
Ready for you to taste her abalone dessert so that you she can reciprocate and have your magnum ice cream
Nope! Close, but NOPE! Keep guessing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyP8511 View Post
Words from an experienced lady .... hehe
She's not that open yet to ask for it, she's still... shy in a sense. If she would ask, it would be the best!
Old 10-01-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

As promised, no blueballs update.

Just blue-er balls nia.

----------------------------------------------------------

J(anice): Go get a shower first.... in the common toilet.

She is always aiming my MBR toilet, sigh... I did let her move her things in, what can I say right? I showered, applied some cologne and laid naked on the bed.

Would I get a nice slow handjob while she watches my cock intensely waiting for it to spurt out, love that insane look on her face always. Or will she ride on top of me until I finish off in her, I don't think anything much will happen since it's her. I mean, she's no Lindi, but she's still good in her way.

The sound of my toilet door unlocked, fuck, I'm hard already with just imagining things. Honestly, a tent really appeared below my blanket. It appeared because I pulled it up and rest it on my erection, my cock not that power to push the blanket up

Janice came out with a towel wrapped around her, why must she tease me this way

Her hair is fluffy and with volume, likely dried her hair in the toilet already, doesn't seem wet and clumpy. Her hand was holding her towel tightly against her chest. The scent of her soap and shampoo immediately filled the room like some erotic setting. Don't you all just love the smell of a woman who just showered?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1