The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2006, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Police raid at Ocean Paradise Hotel, J.B.

Yo bro KatoeyLover69....how you doing man?

Hope all is well with you and your cheonging missions. So when you be in KL again bro...you still have to finish your mission to take Suzie @ Kowloon.

You are correct to say about raids being like a show only. Do people really think AV want to kill goose that lay golden eggs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Bro Bluesman,

You are correct !

I was in JB Town today during lunch and decided to drop by at the Ocean Paradise Hotel to see the situation after the Police raid on 22.4.06

Good News ! Ocean Paradise Hotel is opened and is back in business again !

Bad News! Only half the rooms are occupied. I suppose most of the WLs who were kept in the Police Lock-up had decided to take some time off to recuperate from the 'trauma'

Normally, if a place is raided by the Authorities it will be opened again within the next 1 to 2 weeks.

It seem that the "raids" are just 'main main' or some sort of 'sandiwara' / 'wayang kulit' to show the Bosses in KL, that the "JB Boys' are 'doing their jobs'. If they are really serious about the "raids" why are they allowed to re-open again within the next few weeks ???
Old 11-05-2006, 08:41 AM
Sugardaddy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Don't worry, Ocean Paradise Hotel will always remain open even after police raids.

One of the girls working there told me they were 'guaranteed' by the owners of the hotel, meaning that they would be covered in event of fines imposed by the authorities. I once saw the girls being hauled up to the police truck one day last year, but my impression of the girls was like a picnic to them, although they seemed embarassed by the full view of public crowd at Jalan Ah Fook.

As of yesterday, I saw some guys going into and out of the hotel entrance as I rode my motorbike at Jalan Ah Fook.
Old 11-05-2006, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugardaddy
Don't worry, Ocean Paradise Hotel will always remain open even after police raids.

One of the girls working there told me they were 'guaranteed' by the owners of the hotel, meaning that they would be covered in event of fines imposed by the authorities. I once saw the girls being hauled up to the police truck one day last year, but my impression of the girls was like a picnic to them, although they seemed embarassed by the full view of public crowd at Jalan Ah Fook.

As of yesterday, I saw some guys going into and out of the hotel entrance as I rode my motorbike at Jalan Ah Fook.

Ocean is still operating ... this is kinda like a permanent joint ... I doubt it will be closed down ... unless the entire building is going for renovation ... otherwise ... It has recently been raided ... just last month, but I just went in there last sat .. and the same girls are still working there ...

Fr : try the ger in the top floor ... she's from Sarawak ... she is one of the better looking one. Her bbbj is nice ... I guess it is due to her soft lips ... such tender ... such wet ... bbbj she provides ...

Ok ... enjoy ocean, it's for those budget screw and forget places ... like pertain road in Singapore ...

Cheers ...
Old 11-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
DickLip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there yesterday and practically found the old same birds inside the cave plus some new aunties.

Nothing is quite interesting anymore there.

DL

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinchan7
Ocean is still operating ... this is kinda like a permanent joint ... I doubt it will be closed down ... unless the entire building is going for renovation ... otherwise ... It has recently been raided ... just last month, but I just went in there last sat .. and the same girls are still working there ...

Fr : try the ger in the top floor ... she's from Sarawak ... she is one of the better looking one. Her bbbj is nice ... I guess it is due to her soft lips ... such tender ... such wet ... bbbj she provides ...

Ok ... enjoy ocean, it's for those budget screw and forget places ... like pertain road in Singapore ...

Cheers ...
Old 11-05-2006, 04:54 PM
Samster

alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

Well ... there's nothing interesting there in the first place ... it's a hotel full of whores waiting for you to knock on their doors ...

Most of them are Local girls from Malaysia ... and most of them have been working there for years ... hence if you're looking for fresher ones, I suggest going to SPA ....

Ocean is cater for those cheap f**k ... like me .... go there to release ... and go off ... nothing interesting at all.

As for the gers there ... it ranges from mid twenties to fourties ... and I should say most of them aren't pretty at all ... only a couple of them catches my eyes ... well, anyway that place always got people visiting ... so Ocean wun go down that easily ...

Cheers ...
Old 11-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Please do not knock on the doors of Ocean Paradise Hotel !

Quote:
Well ... there's nothing interesting there in the first place ... it's a hotel full of whores waiting for you to knock on their doors ...
Bro,

What talking you ???

Please do not go around Ocean Paradise Hotel knocking on all the doors as the OKTs will scold you and chase you away ! Worse still, they may knock on your heads !!!

The gals will sit in their rooms with the doors half-open so that you can view them.

If a room is locked and in total darkness, it means that it is not occupied for that day.

If a room is locked but with the lights on, it means that the gal is 'booked' and busy 'bonking' away.

So, if you knock on all the locked doors, it means that one of your screws is loose and definitely the OKT will chase you away
Old 12-05-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
DickLip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ocean is cater for those cheap f**k ... like me .... go there to release ... and go off ... nothing interesting at all.

Ok, in that case, you also can visit Jln Dobi la. There also can cater cheap charlie like you hahaha

DL
Old 12-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Samster

What lau Katoey ... the term "Knock on their door" ... is a layman term for visiting them ...

Of cos I know lah that the door is half closed ... been there for years ...

anyway .... whoever goes there will know that when the door is closed meaning no ger there or the door is locked for live firing inside ...

And yes, there's much more avenue for cheapo f**k in jb .... dun have to always rely on the same spot ....

Cheers ...
Old 12-05-2006, 04:34 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Knocking on the doors of Ocean Paradise Hotel

Quote:
What lau Katoey ... the term "Knock on their door" ... is a layman term for visiting them ...

Of cos I know lah that the door is half closed ... been there for years ...

anyway .... whoever goes there will know that when the door is closed meaning no ger there or the door is locked for live firing inside ...

Cheers ...
As usual, I like to joke & pull your leg ( 3rd leg ??? )

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke.................. ....
Old 12-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Samster

Yah .... tommorrow when we meet ... then I let you pull my third leg .... you want or not ? Since you like it so much ... hahaha .... I might let you "kum" a bit if you like .... gwahahahah ... just joking.

Dun forget about tommorrow appointment ....

See you there ...

Cheers ...
Old 12-05-2006, 05:21 PM
Samster

Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Yah .... tommorrow when we meet ... then I let you pull my third leg .... you want or not ? Since you like it so much ... hahaha .... I might let you "kum" a bit if you like .... gwahahahah ... just joking.

See you there ...

Cheers ...
Any response from the other Samsters ?

I don't want to pull your "3rd leg" - let the Auntie do that

Please bring enough $$$ to belanja me lunch & seafood dinner
Old 14-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yah .... tommorrow when we meet ... then I let you pull my third leg .... you want or not ? Since you like it so much ... hahaha .... gwahahahah ... just joking.

See you there ...

Cheers ...
Bro Alvin,

It was GREAT meeting up with you for the 2nd time yesterday

Hope you enjoyed yourself bonking at the "BEST" Massage Parlour in JB. I think you must have because I saw the huge smile on your face after the bonking as you came down to the Reception Area
Old 15-05-2006, 09:23 AM
Samster

You bet I have ... really enjoy the massage and the girl is first time working there as well. Inexperience ... but it's a thrill to teach her HOW to please me.

Yummy... I am going back to visit her a second time next week.

Cheers ...

PS: Thanks for showing me around. Hope that next meeting with you, I can at least blanjar you to eat.
Old 15-05-2006, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
You bet I have ... really enjoy the massage and the girl is first time working there as well. Inexperience ... but it's a thrill to teach her HOW to please me.

Yummy... I am going back to visit her a second time next week.

Cheers ...

PS: Thanks for showing me around. Hope that next meeting with you, I can at least blanjar you to eat.
Bro AlvinChan7,

Glad to know that you had enjoyed yourself !

Spent 3 hours with you, not even belanja me 1 cup of kopi ............. next time better belanja me makan lunch or dinner
Old 15-05-2006, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Bro AlvinChan7,

Glad to know that you had enjoyed yourself !

Spent 3 hours with you, not even belanja me 1 cup of kopi ............. next time better belanja me makan lunch or dinner

Wah lau, say until I so "Giam Siup" (Selfish) ... not that I dun want to belanja you lah ... JBGuy say he is going to foot the bill, so what can I do. I already taken out the money for payment ...

Of cos, I will belanja you lah ... next time. Maybe seafood dinner ... I take the crab meat ... you take the crab shell ... gwahahaha ... maybe I will leave those crab legs for you ....

Cheers ...
Alvin

ps: Ok lah .. we better not troll in this thread.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1