The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-10-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baixiaochun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by murahlolot View Post
Managed to hook up with this hot lady dh.
Just a few months here.

One horny young lady.

careful of her bro. She love to go raw with a lot of guys one. Knew her since a few years back. texted me when she first came back to sg.
Old 31-10-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1561 / Power: 2
HKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Looks like we had the same one, mine was yesterday same from HV.Haha..
iS she on period? Name YxxxI?
Nope. her name starts with "U"
Old 31-10-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 8
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Agree...dun get why tis guy so scared
And like stairs safer??
LOL
I know some stairs where people go...made a few gd vids from abv them hee hee
Hahaha knn, thats why if go stairs i will always go top floor. Condo swimming pool toilets are also ok, but most no fan, will need to take a shower after make out cos sure sweat like fuck
Old 31-10-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
stphawkz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a session with my fb I met from MiChat at OT toilet. Her bjs are always the best man, gonna miss her when she flies back to indo next week
Old 31-10-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Found a DH on michat called Cinta or something, have braces and 32 year old but look like in her mid or late 20s. Say got child alr but she looks damn cute and slim. I think live near bukit timah. But she abit religious la keep say pray 5 times or whatever lol.

So far managed to get her WA and chatting and even video call a little yesterday but this weekend supposed to meet another DH but she like not replying/active when I try confirm with the other DH... Sien... Also can tell this Cinta lady probably maybe hard to up lol...

Anyone up before the DH I described? Ps I not sharing picture.

Last edited by helpmefast; 31-10-2023 at 08:52 PM.
Old 31-10-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stphawkz View Post

Just finished a session with my fb I met from MiChat at OT toilet. Her bjs are always the best man, gonna miss her when she flies back to indo next week
Bro, today weekdays she off day? That's the Gal's toilet, can see the sanitary pad. What if a woman in the next cubicle cos it's weekdays. Normally maids did blow job in the toilet on weekends cos all r horny maids so even they saw the cubicle fucking they juz laugh. The OT basement toilet near the food court damn smelly, hope u went to the opposite building which is better.
Juz cannot forget I went top5 n get drunk maids. They hurriedly rush toilet n I grab one say opposite building toilet better. Follow her in the gal toilet she pee n my penis was in her mouth. She sucks non stop cos both too drunk, I don't even know or talk to her in the dance floor before.
Old 31-10-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today which club still got this kind of experience sia. I think ever since OT clubs started closing down all the maids are scattered around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, today weekdays she off day? That's the Gal's toilet, can see the sanitary pad. What if a woman in the next cubicle cos it's weekdays. Normally maids did blow job in the toilet on weekends cos all r horny maids so even they saw the cubicle fucking they juz laugh. The OT basement toilet near the food court damn smelly, hope u went to the opposite building which is better.
Juz cannot forget I went top5 n get drunk maids. They hurriedly rush toilet n I grab one say opposite building toilet better. Follow her in the gal toilet she pee n my penis was in her mouth. She sucks non stop cos both too drunk, I don't even know or talk to her in the dance floor before.
Old 01-11-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Wow haha great times indeed!

Quote:
Old 01-11-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Al capone scape gone liao.
Besides LP clubs/pubs, where else do the party dh go?

Who goes Bodega every Sun with a table of girls? Dm me.
I also have a table of girls. Let's be each other wingman
Old 01-11-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Wah al capones scape gone ah?! What happened looks like business was soooooooo good leh…..
Old 01-11-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

I think coz the whole scape gonna revamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Wah al capones scape gone ah?! What happened looks like business was soooooooo good leh…..
Old 01-11-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold

My FB of 2 yrs .
Old 01-11-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozhe View Post

My FB of 2 yrs .
Bro, some uses the same piece of meat a few times already numb, cannot cum. The maids r here to work n have fun. Not easy for her to stay loyal with u, unless u providing her financial support or giving her a false hint u have planned for her n will be marrying her.
Old 01-11-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, some uses the same piece of meat a few times already numb, cannot cum. The maids r here to work n have fun. Not easy for her to stay loyal with u, unless u providing her financial support or giving her a false hint u have planned for her n will be marrying her.
Some but not me ... i still enjoying this meat . Lol
Old 01-11-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Toilet so smelly smelling the urine and sewage while bbbjing . Shiok meh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1