The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yang Yang 2047

Moon 2062A

YanZi 1669

CoCo 16W15

Chilli 16W06

My top 5 Fav
Dai Gor, u forgot to remind others to bring toothpaste and toothbrush since the above are your favourites )
Old 18-10-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Offered raw too?
Yes, to my friend on 1st session, but no cip
Old 18-10-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Dai Gor, u forgot to remind others to bring toothpaste and toothbrush since the above are your favourites )
listerine ok liao buddy
Old 18-10-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
listerine ok liao buddy
Dai Gor, seriously, when i up An An, i had this gratitude feelings to u but also having nightmare as u reminded me of toorhblush sort of things. Its a mixed feelings kind of thing. I am glad that i was resilient and tough enough to handle this trauma, hahahaha
Old 18-10-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
maggie mee buddy 😍😍😍
Then I’ll order Maggie mee with chili 🌶 when I next go
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-10-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Dai Gor, seriously, when i up An An, i had this gratitude feelings to u but also having nightmare as u reminded me of toorhblush sort of things. Its a mixed feelings kind of thing. I am glad that i was resilient and tough enough to handle this trauma, hahahaha
Bro, once a girl offer you raw, you automatically have to assume she offers many other bros raw too. In a way many of us here are cousins liao, gotta get over it
Old 18-10-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
whoremongers never die cos they reunite in hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Then I’ll order Maggie mee with chili 🌶 when I next go
ah Keng will serve it Piping Hot
Old 18-10-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:

Lol, reunited in the Hall of Fame.
Old 18-10-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Bro, once a girl offer you raw, you automatically have to assume she offers many other bros raw too. In a way many of us here are cousins liao, gotta get over it
Before we reunited in Hall of Fame, led by Master Chief, we must meet and drink coffee at GL one day, lol
Old 18-10-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

Jialat bro! No chance whoremongers can reunite in heaven huh? 😬

Yummilicous! But after that gotta brush teeth😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-10-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

You know some girls oozes love juice thats whitish in colour? I always wonder if that is her 白带 or semen left behind from previous bro xD
Old 18-10-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
You know some girls oozes love juice thats whitish in colour? I always wonder if that is her 白带 or semen left behind from previous bro xD
Bro,

Smell first b4 painting
Old 18-10-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,

Smell first b4 painting
Just the other day I was painting xue er(Wh06) and this happened. Taste abit like salty blood sia. Not sure if period coming or just ended But fuck it, soldier on Then sore throat for 5 days liao hahaha.
Old 18-10-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

me kena authentic cum @ 24M13 from BM long time ago

after that I insist pussy flushing before DATY liao
Old 18-10-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just the other day I was painting xue er(Wh06) and this happened. Taste abit like salty blood sia. Not sure if period coming or just ended But fuck it, soldier on Then sore throat for 5 days liao hahaha.
Wah bro!
Think next time I’ll think thrice b4 painting
But generally I only paint pussies that look nice and clean.
Jixiang’s damn nice, Moon’s & WH17 Bing Bing as well.

😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1