The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 23
andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
AF1 is near there

apart from that only the bravest will walk walk see see in any place in Manila ... unless you have nothing worthwhile to be stolen. ...

or if you have a local company ....
found some info on AF1. . Seem a high class area. How safe will you rate going around EDSA and walking alone? Search maps and seems like abt 20mins by car from nearby NAIA to EDSA. Thanks
Old 15-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
tubi27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
if you know which direction to walk you can walk, past the Pacific Star building ... maybe 1 km?

but I suggest don't walk, take taxi, as taxi driver behave better when they are in Makati and its going to be less than 100 peso

oh, never take hotel taxi unless you are loaded or can claim back ...

hotel taxis will ask 300 for the same distance

coming back too grab a meter taxi

note, Fridays and Saturday evenings P Burgos can turn into massive traffic jam central ...
Thanks mate for the detailed advice.

I will plan some outings and hope to report back with good exp. separately my col has some personal contacts so maybe easier if I start with that and they can come to the hotel.

Cheers
Old 15-07-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyhalo View Post
found some info on AF1. . Seem a high class area. How safe will you rate going around EDSA and walking alone? Search maps and seems like abt 20mins by car from nearby NAIA to EDSA. Thanks
ffs (for fuck sake) don't forget Manila is a shit hole, except in Makati and few rare places

take taxi, I wrote about how to handle errant taxi drivers ... few pages ago

the 20 mins can be 1 hour or more at times

I been nearly surrounded by street kids/beggers even when i had a local with me ... and last month the 10 minutes walk from My hotel to the bus terminal was like a mine field .. along edsa at 10 am, though I had the hotel room boy accompany me, (promised him 100 peso, and it was worth it, vs taking taxi and getting ripped by the dozen blokes who insist on booking fee ... ) to bring one luggage even the cops wanted to 'assist' me and one tried to grab my bag to help me carry it ... one cop still tried to assist me to put my luggage in the bus, when the bus driver was opening the luggage door, I nearly yelled at the cop because I know assistance will cost just upwards of 100 peso. small money for foreigners right???????

welcome to Manila ... every foreigner is an ATM machine ... unlike in outside areas / provinces ... where people have given me free rides, helped me and refused any money ..
Old 16-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
skyknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone on the ground now? How bad is the typhoon situation? News says storm has passed and heading towards China, but some reports say large parts of Manila are still without power. Still advisable to go this weekend?
Old 16-07-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
johntailan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Weather update. I am in Shangri-la makati and all is good.
Heard from business contacts that some parts are without power earlier. Greenbelt is ok. Fallen trees here and there. Just finish supper after a shah. Will report next.
Old 17-07-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro Andyhalo,

Actually there's nothing to worry regards EDSA. What you've googled is a super long road called EDSA which is indeed about 20 min from NAIA during non-peak hours. However all action to do with bar girls is in a building called EDSA Entertainment Complex. All bars are inside this one building. If you've been to Bangkok then it's like Nana Plaza. So actually, unlike what you're imagining it to be, you're not going to be walking along an unsafe stretch of EDSA looking for a girl to bring back but going past a couple of security guards to enter a building. Once inside it's very safe. After picking your girl once you're out, hop straight into a taxi. Have been there like 2 am 3 am etc. and no causes for concerns.
Old 17-07-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So who's up for some fun tonight?
Old 17-07-2014, 11:05 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Bro Andyhalo,

Actually there's nothing to worry regards EDSA. What you've googled is a super long road called EDSA which is indeed about 20 min from NAIA during non-peak hours. However all action to do with bar girls is in a building called EDSA Entertainment Complex. All bars are inside this one building. If you've been to Bangkok then it's like Nana Plaza. So actually, unlike what you're imagining it to be, you're not going to be walking along an unsafe stretch of EDSA looking for a girl to bring back but going past a couple of security guards to enter a building. Once inside it's very safe. After picking your girl once you're out, hop straight into a taxi. Have been there like 2 am 3 am etc. and no causes for concerns.
if andyhalo meant inside Edsa complex you are right

re the typhoon Manila got away easy this time, as it skirt Manila ...

another two typhoon on the way per news
Old 17-07-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
A Note of caution ....

Outside EDSA, the taxis always want 50peso on top of the meter fair.
If you have patience, just wait for one without top up.

But....NEVER NEVER use the pedestrian bridge in front of EDSA...
If you stay in Heritage hotel, take a taxi too...but do not use the bridge

If you going for example Makati or Pasay , just ask the taxi to go into a side road and then make a left turn on EDSA highway.
Old 17-07-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
if andyhalo meant inside Edsa complex you are right
Are you sure it's safe inside EDSA Entertainment Complex ?
I feel unsafe with the mama sans and the gals attacking me
Especially during my last trip, I kena molested by a LB mama san working in a joint just on the right of the entrance...
Old 17-07-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
Especially during my last trip, I kena molested by a LB mama san working in a joint just on the right of the entrance...
dun bluff la...you enjoyed so much...haha...when you drunk LB also looks pretty la...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun bluff la...you enjoyed so much...haha...when you drunk LB also looks pretty la...
haha ... you know me best
Old 17-07-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
A Note of caution ....

Outside EDSA, the taxis always want 50peso on top of the meter fair.
If you have patience, just wait for one without top up.

But....NEVER NEVER use the pedestrian bridge in front of EDSA...
If you stay in Heritage hotel, take a taxi too...but do not use the bridge

If you going for example Makati or Pasay , just ask the taxi to go into a side road and then make a left turn on EDSA highway.
50 peso I never bargain, I only get out if driver start fixing price ... after all 50 - 100 still 1.5 $ to 3 $ what

but I agree for not walking around ... I take taxi even if 10 minute walk, better safe than get waylaid, and many robbery victims don't report or never make to news ...

Quote:
I think you very Hansum to be molest... ha ha

I make mistake of hitting Edsa / P Burgos on Friday Saturday to find over run with Korean/ang Moh, end up calling Room service from regular supplier

btw, safe has different meaning also for me ..: .

correct reply win a free beer in OrcharD Tower !!!!

PS, I saw pictures of Green belt 5 partly ripped by Typhoon Glenda, talk about construction safety standard of the Ayala Family, never mind Earthquake resistance ...
Old 17-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 23
andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!

Lol. Thanks bro. I like young and A cupper!

Cotton Club, Firehouse?
Old 17-07-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
but I agree for not walking around ... I take taxi even if 10 minute walk, better safe than get waylaid, and many robbery victims don't report or never make to news ...
That bridge in front of EDSA Complex is infamous for robbery ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1