The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
blah90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Hi bros, will be going to hk for 9 days tomorrow, need some advice from bros here
besides 141, where else to find good quality "cais" uh?
not sure of the situation now in hk already, last time i went the brothels at the portland street there was in jan 2011, dunno if its still around. remember can "shuang fei" (2 girls) + quite cheap
was sad to see quality went downhill

thanks in advance!

Last edited by blah90; 24-12-2014 at 12:13 AM.
Old 24-12-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 958 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7001 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
I saw only one of these girly bars open at 4 today as supposedly the girls working there are Thais who has legal status in Hong Kong - mostly through these fake marriages you refer to.

SEAJ
i thought only prc women engage in fake marriages with hong kong men
now thai girls also involved?
so the hong kong fake marriage syndicates must be very big and go international
no wonder the hong kong population keep on increasing
HONG KONG IS NOT subjected to the one child policy unlike mainland china
i guess hong kong is indeed a flourishing place for international prositution

no wonder the prcs are flooding the hong kong border crossings very weekend
Old 24-12-2014, 04:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bao PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
are you one of them? HAHAHA
Hahaha poor humsup uncle like me kena priced out lah.

Nowadays which pretty PRC want to kena bao for ¥5000/mth only?
Old 24-12-2014, 08:52 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bao PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hahaha poor humsup uncle like me kena priced out lah.

Nowadays which pretty PRC want to kena bao for ¥5000/mth only?
5000 rmb
then you need to move north
in the north some parts 5000 rmb can bao a village syt
inner mongoilia,xian,shanxi
Old 24-12-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i thought only prc women engage in fake marriages with hong kong men
now thai girls also involved?
so the hong kong fake marriage syndicates must be very big and go international
no wonder the hong kong population keep on increasing
HONG KONG IS NOT subjected to the one child policy unlike mainland china
i guess hong kong is indeed a flourishing place for international prositution

no wonder the prcs are flooding the hong kong border crossings very weekend
Fake marriage with Thai girls have been going on way longer than those with PRC's.

In fact, the fake marriage racket is NOT that prevalent with PRC's because even if a PRC national is married to a Hong Kong belonger, it does NOT automatically give the PRC a Hong Kong identity card; all it does is make it a bit easier for the PRC national to get spousal visit permits which is a bit more convenient to apply for versus the 2 way permits of regular tourists.

But it certainly does NOT give the PRC the right to work in Hong Kong and thus minimizes the usefulness of sham marriages.

SEAJ
Old 24-12-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Fake marriage with Thai girls have been going on way longer than those with PRC's.

In fact, the fake marriage racket is NOT that prevalent with PRC's because even if a PRC national is married to a Hong Kong belonger, it does NOT automatically give the PRC a Hong Kong identity card; all it does is make it a bit easier for the PRC national to get spousal visit permits which is a bit more convenient to apply for versus the 2 way permits of regular tourists.

But it certainly does NOT give the PRC the right to work in Hong Kong and thus minimizes the usefulness of sham marriages.

SEAJ
vice raid in hong kong today http://v.qq.com/cover/h/hgtjblqzs6my...12&ptlang=2052
click link to watch video above
Old 24-12-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
vice raid in hong kong today http://v.qq.com/cover/h/hgtjblqzs6my...12&ptlang=2052
click link to watch video above
hong kong police have arrested many prc women in vice raids across hong kong
the oldest prc woman arrested was a 65 year old prc lady who offered sex to
a undercover hong kong policeman
Old 24-12-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
ABCKHH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyg6 View Post
CONTD...

you can choose the girls in the room before deciding on the next course. one session is HKD800 and overnight stay is HKD2000.
are you staying at the hotel they provide for overnight?

how are the agents' english?
Old 25-12-2014, 01:08 AM
Samster

Hong Kong crash sparks money grab

People left their cars to scramble for cash on a busy road in Hong Kong
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

What if a cash machine overpays you?
Hong Kong profile
Hong Kong police have appealed to the public to return millions of dollars taken after a van transporting HK$525m ($68m; £44m) crashed on a major road.

About HK$35m ($4.5m; £3m) worth of banknotes were left strewn across the tarmac after the road accident.

Witnesses said dozens of people rushed to pocket the cash before armed police arrived to secure the area.

Some HK$20m was retrieved and police warned that failure to return the rest would be "a very serious crime".

The incident happened at lunchtime on one of Hong Kong's busiest roads in the Wan Chai district on Hong Kong Island, causing major disruption as people abandoned their cars to collect the notes.
Individual notes were seen spread across the carriageway but witnesses also reported seeing bundles of HK$500 notes wrapped in plastic.

One witness told the South China Morning Post that she saw a "regular looking Hong Kong lady" take at least 10 bundles before leaving the scene.

"She had an armful of bricks of cash - it was as much as she could carry. She just disappeared into the depths of Wan Chai," the witness said.

Speaking shortly afterwards, police superintendent Wan Siu-hong called on those who had picked up any money to hand it over to police as soon as possible.

"If he or she keeps the money for [their] own use, [they] may commit an offence of theft which is a very serious crime under ordinance," he told reporters.

He said police had launched an inquiry into the cause of the accident, adding that they "cannot rule out any possibilities at this moment".

More on This Story
Old 25-12-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
blah90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hong Kong crash sparks money grab

People left their cars to scramble for cash on a busy road in Hong Kong
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

What if a cash machine overpays you?
Hong Kong profile
Hong Kong police have appealed to the public to return millions of dollars taken after a van transporting HK$525m ($68m; £44m) crashed on a major road.

About HK$35m ($4.5m; £3m) worth of banknotes were left strewn across the tarmac after the road accident.

Witnesses said dozens of people rushed to pocket the cash before armed police arrived to secure the area.

Some HK$20m was retrieved and police warned that failure to return the rest would be "a very serious crime".

The incident happened at lunchtime on one of Hong Kong's busiest roads in the Wan Chai district on Hong Kong Island, causing major disruption as people abandoned their cars to collect the notes.
Individual notes were seen spread across the carriageway but witnesses also reported seeing bundles of HK$500 notes wrapped in plastic.

One witness told the South China Morning Post that she saw a "regular looking Hong Kong lady" take at least 10 bundles before leaving the scene.

"She had an armful of bricks of cash - it was as much as she could carry. She just disappeared into the depths of Wan Chai," the witness said.

Speaking shortly afterwards, police superintendent Wan Siu-hong called on those who had picked up any money to hand it over to police as soon as possible.

"If he or she keeps the money for [their] own use, [they] may commit an offence of theft which is a very serious crime under ordinance," he told reporters.

He said police had launched an inquiry into the cause of the accident, adding that they "cannot rule out any possibilities at this moment".

More on This Story
sad, was in hk but wasnt in that area at that time..
Old 26-12-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
flyg6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABCKHH View Post
are you staying at the hotel they provide for overnight?

how are the agents' english?
i did not stay overnight. was quoted HKD2000 which i think can be lower. i only did the ST, 1 hour. both ST and overnight will be at the girl's hotel.

i dont know if their english is good or not as i spoke cantonese with them. i presume most hongkongers should be able to converse in english especially them as they have many ang moh and japanese clients.
Old 26-12-2014, 03:11 AM
Samster

Dash for cash! Frenzy as drivers and pedestrians grab banknotes from the road after £1.25m is spilled when van carrying money crashed
Traffic ground to a halt in central Hong Kong after cash spilled out of van
Equivalent of £1.25m in cash was on road sparking a frenzy among drivers
Footage showed pedestrians dashing in from pavements to join in melee
By JULIAN ROBINSON FOR MAILONLINE and AFP
PUBLISHED: 14:53 GMT, 24 December 2014 | UPDATED: 16:23 GMT, 25 December 2014

shares
View comments
This was the scene when more than £1.25million in cash spilled out of an armoured van in Hong Kong - sparking a frenzy as passers-by tried to get their hands on the notes.
Traffic ground to a halt on busy Gloucester Road in central Hong Kong as taxi drivers rushed out of their cars to make a grab for the hundreds of banknotes scattered over the busy multi-lane highway.
Television footage showed pedestrians dashing in from the pavements to join in the Christmas Eve melee.
Scroll down for video
This was the scene when more than £1.25million in cash spilled out of an armoured van in Hong Kong - sparking a frenzy as passers-by tried to get their hands on the notes

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3MwEtuLUC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Dash for cash! Frenzy as drivers and pedestrians grab banknotes from the road after £1.25m is spilled when van carrying money crashed
Traffic ground to a halt in central Hong Kong after cash spilled out of van
Equivalent of £1.25m in cash was on road sparking a frenzy among drivers
Footage showed pedestrians dashing in from pavements to join in melee
By JULIAN ROBINSON FOR MAILONLINE and AFP
PUBLISHED: 14:53 GMT, 24 December 2014 | UPDATED: 16:23 GMT, 25 December 2014

shares
View comments
This was the scene when more than £1.25million in cash spilled out of an armoured van in Hong Kong - sparking a frenzy as passers-by tried to get their hands on the notes.
Traffic ground to a halt on busy Gloucester Road in central Hong Kong as taxi drivers rushed out of their cars to make a grab for the hundreds of banknotes scattered over the busy multi-lane highway.
Television footage showed pedestrians dashing in from the pavements to join in the Christmas Eve melee.
Scroll down for video
This was the scene when more than £1.25million in cash spilled out of an armoured van in Hong Kong - sparking a frenzy as passers-by tried to get their hands on the notes

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3MwEtuLUC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 26-12-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster

Police warn Chinese forgery gangs have learned how to make near-perfect £2 coins… and say the crooks are already flooding Europe with similar fakes
Chinese criminals have developed ability to forge perfect bi-metallic coins
A shipment of fake euro coins, similar to the £2 coin, seized in Naples, Italy
It was the largest seizure of its kind in the history of the European currency
Historically counterfeiters have been unable to make convincing £2 coins
This was due to difficultly connecting the separate pieces of metal together
By COREY CHARLTON FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 11:31 GMT, 24 December 2014 | UPDATED: 17:29 GMT, 24 December 2014

shares
View comments
China-based criminals have mastered the ability to manufacture almost perfect bi-metallic coins, stoking fears the £2 coin is vulnerable to a new wave of forgeries.

While the £1 coin remains heavily faked, the £2 has remained almost untouched because of the difficulty criminals have connecting the inner and outer pieces of the coin together.

But a shipment of fake euro coins intercepted in Naples, Italy, three months ago, has revealed forgers are now producing bi-metallic coins in massive quantities.

The seizure - the largest of its kind in the history of the Euro - is likely to cause concern among British investigators given its ramifications for the £2 coin.

Scroll down for video

Coins such as the £2 (pictured) and euro are under threat from China-based forgers who have cracked the ability to connect the two pieces of metal together in a near perfect manner
+4
In September, police seized a shipment bound from Shanghai that contained more than 500,000 euro worth of fake coins
+4
Coins such as the £2 (left) and euro (right) are under threat from China-based forgers who have cracked the ability to connect the two pieces of metal together in a near perfect manner

Pictured is a counterfeit £2 coin (left) compared to a genuine coin (right). The comparison reveals most fake coins lack detail and the colouring of the originals
+4
Pictured is a counterfeit £2 coin (left) compared to a genuine coin (right). The comparison reveals most fake coins lack detail and the colouring of the originals

A shipment of fake euro coins worth £390,000 was intercepted in Italy in September. Pictured is a pile of euros during the legitimate production process
+4
A shipment of fake euro coins worth £390,000 was intercepted in Italy in September. Pictured is a pile of euros during the legitimate production process

A British investigator told The Times counterfeiters had historically struggled to make convincing £2 coins.

He said: 'You've always been able to tell a fake by dropping it on a table - they rattle because the two bits have not been stuck together properly.'

RELATED ARTICLES
Previous
Next

Harvard backpedals on controversial decision to cut ties...

Bernie Madoff trustee set to return another $322million to...
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Another investigator told the paper that the China to Italy counterfeit route was 'entirely feasible' and it should ring alarms bells if Chinese gangs were exporting to the country.

Europol said the leader of the criminal group responsible for the influx of fake euro coins was thought to be operating from Shanghai, China, where he has links to a clandestine manufacturing facility and people to organise the shipping of the counterfeit money to Naples, Italy.

THE £2 COIN: 'FORGERS NEED A HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED PRESS'
A spokesperson for The Royal Mint said £2 coins have a large number of features that make them difficult to forge.

'A bi-colour coin is much harder to counterfeit because replicating the two metal components, the inner and outer, is significantly more difficult than a single component coin.

'Forgers would also require a highly sophisticated press to produce bi-colour coins.

'The coin detector mechanism of vending machines and self-service check outs can detect the two different metal components, in addition to the conductivity, thickness and diameter of the coin.

'The addition of edge lettering is also very hard to counterfeit, and some circulating £2 coin designs also include a latent feature in their elements which is difficult to replicate.'

'On arrival in Italy, the coins are distributed throughout Europe by other members of the criminal group, led by the main suspect in Palermo, who is a Ghanaian national.'

Twelve people were arrested this month after an investigation was launched following September's seizure.

Investigators said: 'From this first seizure, investigators realised that the criminal group had the capability to produce a vast quantity of good quality fake coins, as the criminals were using sophisticated manufacturing techniques, very similar to those used to produce authentic coins.'

It was the largest such seizure in the history of the currency, and were so perfect they would work in vending machines across Europe.

Palermo prosecutor Calogero Ferrara said: 'They were high-quality fakes produced at a clandestine Chinese mint and ready to be put on the Italian market just before the Christmas spending rush.'

A spokesperson for The Royal Mint said a recent Britain-wide survey unearthed only one fake £2 coin and it worked closely with HM Treasury, the National Crime Agency and the cash-handling industry.

'Together we ensure that every effort is made to maximise opportunities to identify and withdraw counterfeit coins from circulation.'

New UK £1 coin shaped like the old threepenny bit (related)
ne on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 27-12-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Stealth

Quote:
Police warn Chinese forgery gangs have learned how to make near-perfect £2 coins…
Hahaha stealth currency!

Stealth agent, stealth moderator, etc.
What next?
Stealth pussy?
Old 29-12-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

Re: Stealth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hahaha stealth currency!

Stealth agent, stealth moderator, etc.
What next?
Stealth pussy?
with the crackdown on vice in china now many mms advertise themselves
as ''virgins''( stealth virgins)
the market rate for such''virgins'' is now 10,000 rmb one shot in southern china
and 8000 rmb one shot in northern china
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1