The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 19-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 22
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Then she capped me and did cowgal , licking my cock..
How she cowgal and lick your cock same time ah....
Old 19-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Alvin36, thanks for your compliments. she can be fierce looking domme with fiery eyes with sluttish smile when she fingered you deep , then arsehole become choked..

I have to release my tears from my eyes and let out moan to release my air from the arsehole and cockhole which are blocked by her finger and mouth as she BBBJing me and fingering me at the same time.

Bro mamister,

sorry for typo error, she cowgal me, bend her body forwards to suck my nipples.
Old 19-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
I took the pillow and hugged tightly because she pull my cock too hard while pushing her tongue deeper inside my arsehole..

she then lick my back , and look at me sluttishly thru the side mirror on the bedside.. Then she pentrate her finger inside my arsehole, and wiggle inside..I was like' noooo...nooo... ' my tears nearly flowed out of my eyes....

My arsehole cannot take it as it was suffocated.. I open my mouth and moaning , she fingered me faster as she BBBjing me..

Finally, she let me to lie down flat and BBBJing me again, when I wipe off my tears from my eyes. Then she capped me and did cowgal , licking my cock..

RTF: YES! I enjoyed pain inflicted to my arsehole by her finger. She made me felt like I was being raped. I felt sense of helplessness when I was fingered while on all fours..I was driven to tears....)
So did U pull the bed sheet when she did that to u??
When I try her first time, I really song ga gill tilam po!!!!( shiok till pull bed sheet)
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 19-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

No, bro havana..

I cuddled a pillow tightly and looking at the mirror with tears flowing out of my eyes.
Old 19-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
So did U pull the bed sheet when she did that to u??
When I try her first time, I really song ga gill tilam po!!!!( shiok till pull bed sheet)
Can imagine dat moment is lik those jap av manz
Old 19-12-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Went to PT today, and look for CAT50 WLs..

Violet wont be back till 13/1/11. then went to H24 , to look for Lai Lai. She was busy with her customer, and I waited for her outside till 2.35 pm. Her customer came out , and she was smiling at me. (she nearly resembled Cheng Pei Pei).

Paid her $50 and she went to cabinet and put $50 inside and began to tie up her hair and took off her clothing. I took off my clothes..

I sat on basin and she washed my cock, then ask me to change position , and I sat on basin in opposite direction. She washed my ass thoroughly.

Then asked me to stand up, put my leg on basin and wash both legs...

She then dried me up. ask me to lie down on bed...

She gave me catbath, then went southwards to lick my balls, BBBJing, then lift up my legs to do AR..

Then she BBBJing me , and even push her finger deep inside my arsehole..begining in-out process. I felt so high as she BBBJing me and fingering me..

Then she ask me to be on all fours. She gave me deep AR , pulling my cock at the same time.
I took the pillow and hugged tightly because she pull my cock too hard while pushing her tongue deeper inside my arsehole..

she then lick my back , and look at me sluttishly thru the side mirror on the bedside.. Then she pentrate her finger inside my arsehole, and wiggle inside..I was like' noooo...nooo... ' my tears nearly flowed out of my eyes.

Could see her smiling as she began her fingering...

Later, she went under my thighs and began hard BBBJing as she finger my arsehole deeply , wiggling..

My arsehole cannot take it as it was suffocated.. I open my mouth and moaning , she fingered me faster as she BBBjing me..

Finally, she let me to lie down flat and BBBJing me again, when I wipe off my tears from my eyes. Then she capped me and did cowgal , licking my cock..

I cummed but she carried on.. ignoring my signal for her to stop..

Then she stopped, removed cd from my cock and then lick my cum on my cock.

She clean my cock with tissue and went to basin for cleanup while I rested on the bed..

She then wash me up , front and back and then signal for me to dress up..

After I dressed up, she bade me good bye with slutty smile.

Lai Lai (H24R33):

Look: 5.5/10

Body: 6/10

BBBJ: 8/10 (BBBJing with fingering of my arsehole...)

AR: 8/10(deep AR)

FJ: 6.5/10 ( standard cowgal with licking of my nipples)

RTF: YES! ( I enjoyed pain inflicted to my arsehole by her finger. She made me felt like I was being raped. I felt sense of helplessness when I was fingered while on all fours..I was driven to tears....)
if I Jap AV director, I sure hire you be my AV actor act out this scene you said....lolz, we sure both get awards at Adult Video Awards for Best Director and Best ACtor
Old 19-12-2010, 11:45 PM
Samster

cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Come to think of it, bro ang076...you should have shouted japanese AV moanings ...."Yaa....Yametei....Kimochi" when you gt fingered... I saw tis days young ITE students(mostly mlys n inds in their ITE maroon tops) at PT...Imagine wat wonderful asses they wud make for LaiLai to finger
Old 20-12-2010, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
yourmumishot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

aww.. i've always wanted to try lailai.. but shes the one and only WL who rejects me i also dont know why
Old 20-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Fitman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Petain last week after a long break...
Was prancing around for my prey ... from room right at the front to almost the end of the shops...

Heart was beating heavily when after the first few house still no target.

THEN... HSE 22 LOOM 20... Saw a lady in silver tight fit short dress talking to a old man sitting outside on a small table...

Did not know her name etc... so just went in and try my luck...
All I could say...
she is Powerful...Stereo SOund System... Very Tight Pussy(This is what caught me off guard) and tegether with the SteReo system plus she let down her hair while riding....
OMG...

Nbz... really like kenna f by a bull dozer. Hahaha...

Name: Michelle
Look:7
Boobs: 7
FJ: 9 (TIGHT TIGHJT)))
BBBJ: 8
AR: 8
RTF: Soonnnnn.......
Old 20-12-2010, 10:39 PM
Samster

Thanks, but I hope to act in a scene where pretty young lady raped me with her strapon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
if I Jap AV director, I sure hire you be my AV actor act out this scene you said....lolz, we sure both get awards at Adult Video Awards for Best Director and Best ACtor
Old 20-12-2010, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmumishot View Post
aww.. i've always wanted to try lailai.. but shes the one and only WL who rejects me i also dont know why
Maybe yr feet smell really bad......
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 20-12-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks, but I hope to act in a scene where pretty young lady raped me with her strapon...
tt one u go find ladyboy or FL wear strapon....
Old 21-12-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro u reali can imagine!!!gd 1!!!
4 me stil lik the scene when a wifey/milf(which many WLs in pertain fits well in) ask me go in her rm n seduce me yet telling me 2 F them hard b4 their hubby/son comes back!!!
Old 21-12-2010, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 22
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:

Bro mamister,

sorry for typo error, she cowgal me, bend her body forwards to suck my nipples.
Actually I was thinking of she doing cow girl and bend down to suck my toe... hmmm.... anyone tried yet...
Old 21-12-2010, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
Actually I was thinking of she doing cow girl and bend down to suck my toe... hmmm.... anyone tried yet...
There's reali alot of AV directors here!!!power
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1