The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Ex colleague in my ex company used to have lunch together once in a while. She will compliment that my eyes are big and what not. Seldom disclose her marital situation though everyone know she is married.

Sometimes I get bored over the weekend and want to go to office to complete my reports so I will drop by on Saturday after lunch to do it. There was no such thing as WFH 9 years back.

One weekend I happened to see her come back also. Immediately I had a small talk with her e.g. not spending time with your husband? She replied that husband got no time plus not interesting. I immediately sensed red flag.

Later she said she need help to check her work so I went to her desk. Then she started leaning very close. Gave an excuse saying that the font very small cannot see. Then later asked for shoulder massage. From there we started frenching so I asked if she wants to book the meeting room. Actually there was no need to book. We just went in to fight 1 on 1.

For the next few months we would regularly meet during OT until she gave birth. Found out that her hubby was gay but decided to marry her for the sake of his reputation. She was quite poor thing since the hubby only agreed to do it once a month if she can try for a baby but she had to find other ways to sextisfy herself. Sometimes I will look at the child's face to see whom he looks like.
This not consider pervert leh, this is normal male behavior. LOL!!!!
Old 09-02-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
This not consider pervert leh, this is normal male behavior. LOL!!!!
Ok la. Out of topic. Paiseh
Old 09-02-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Know of a very senior banker who's also gay. Got married in his 50s with a doctor. He used to have younger banker as bf and even let the latter drivf his sports car.
The wife was probably in her late 30s or 40s when they got married. Ain't sure what's the deal, but she might also be seeing her bf or toy boy in her spare time.
It's sad to be in a sex less marriage. Especially when both are not having a physical issue.
Old 09-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 13
Lucifer666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Ex colleague in my ex company used to have lunch together once in a while. She will compliment that my eyes are big and what not. Seldom disclose her marital situation though everyone know she is married.

Sometimes I get bored over the weekend and want to go to office to complete my reports so I will drop by on Saturday after lunch to do it. There was no such thing as WFH 9 years back.

One weekend I happened to see her come back also. Immediately I had a small talk with her e.g. not spending time with your husband? She replied that husband got no time plus not interesting. I immediately sensed red flag.

Later she said she need help to check her work so I went to her desk. Then she started leaning very close. Gave an excuse saying that the font very small cannot see. Then later asked for shoulder massage. From there we started frenching so I asked if she wants to book the meeting room. Actually there was no need to book. We just went in to fight 1 on 1.

For the next few months we would regularly meet during OT until she gave birth. Found out that her hubby was gay but decided to marry her for the sake of his reputation. She was quite poor thing since the hubby only agreed to do it once a month if she can try for a baby but she had to find other ways to sextisfy herself. Sometimes I will look at the child's face to see whom he looks like.
Important question: Are you still fucking her now????? Hee hee
Old 09-02-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 13
jhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of light

Many years back saw my aunt panty hanging in her bathroom, unbeknownst to me there is a pad sticking onto the panty. Cum on the pad and hung the panty back. The panty and pad looks unused.

Think she was preparing to change into a new set after coming back from work.
Old 09-02-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonny View Post
Many years back saw my aunt panty hanging in her bathroom, unbeknownst to me there is a pad sticking onto the panty. Cum on the pad and hung the panty back. The panty and pad looks unused.

Think she was preparing to change into a new set after coming back from work.
Did you unknowingly became father to your little cousin !
Old 09-02-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 13
jhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Did you unknowingly became father to your little cousin !
Have pad means she was on her period 😁
Old 09-02-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer666 View Post
Important question: Are you still fucking her now????? Hee hee
Unfortunately no. Had to more on since her priority is on the child now though once in a while we still keep in touch e.g. birthdays and a few weekends before or after fathers'/mothera' day.
Old 19-02-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 6
Mcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeforfun View Post
There is this colleague, she is very pretty and everytime I see her I imagined hugging her every moment. there was once, everyone went out for team bonding activities and I was left in office to 'guard' the phone. I went over to that female colleague desk and sniff her scarf and even use it and rub against my dick(while still wearing pants). She even had a cup of water with cover, I drank a bit and let out some of my saliva into it. end of the day the colleagues all came back and I watched her drink that cup of water with my saliva, as though there was an intense indirect kisses.
Care to share some of her photos bro ? cause i did something like you few days back too in office ! i would often share food with her and i will keep her used utensil
Old 19-02-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 4
BizarreXmc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBizarreXmc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

there are some intresting stuff here
Old 19-02-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 4
CzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcometou View Post
Care to share some of her photos bro ? cause i did something like you few days back too in office ! i would often share food with her and i will keep her used utensil
what u do with the stored utensils bro?
Old 19-02-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
BookDot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBookDot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdove View Post
Best I've read so far hehe. Great share bro!
Hahaha this indeed the best of the best, Keeps me wondering on if he looks at it and wank ? LOL
Old 19-02-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 3
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Sounds like you got mental illness. Hope you get caught and go to jail.

This forum got 2 types of people - horny men(95%) and bian tai men(5%)

Looks like u belong in the latter category. Go seek help bro
Old 20-02-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rapeforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
not in the company anymore. but damn i understand u. after all this post is about the most pervert thing done
Old 15-04-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

All of you here cannot compare to the Bukit Panjang cat fucker sia...that one another level already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1