The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2012, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
sorry i just write what i see, i just wonder why you so work out, have you feeling the pain now for throwing $$$. Good luck !
Hahaha! Worked up? Not at all, not at all. Please continue your yapping.
Dun you worry about my money.
Good luck to you too... Clone.
Old 21-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -285 / Power: 0
Nan Hong Gui Nan Hong Gui Nan Hong Gui

??? sorry me too green here. dont really understand.
Old 21-03-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: girls in 1654A - Fei Er

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Cant resist to raise this query bro...u seem to know so much abt all the goings on in quite afew gl hses, particularly 1654A/1658B...yet it appears that when one of yr apparent fav mms (in this hse) appears to hv been baoed wif other issues, u seem to go all fuzzy...i wonder why?...btw no offence intended me just being a kaypoh hor
Aiyah, brudder, what are you trying to imply? In which aspect I am fuzzy?? Dun beat about the bush! Shoot ya!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 21-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: girls in 1654A - Fei Er

Actually it is quite obvious...nothing to shoot really...u appear to hv the lowdown on just abt everything else going on in this hse eg. Chu Chu, Bai Hui etc...so i find it strange n curious that u hv been quite circumspect when it cums to Fei Er...but then again it is just me being a kaypoh...like i said no offence intended

Peace out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Aiyah, brudder, what are you trying to imply? In which aspect I am fuzzy?? Dun beat about the bush! Shoot ya!
Old 21-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Actually it is quite obvious...nothing to shoot really...u appear to hv the lowdown on just abt everything else going on in this hse eg. Chu Chu, Bai Hui etc...so i find it strange n curious that u hv been quite circumspect when it cums to Fei Er...but then again it is just me being a kaypoh...like i said no offence intended

Peace out
Actually I know lah just that I wanna verify and also to add some jazz in this thread in order to keep the discussion goin. Anyway she is not the only one who needs to feed their parasites in PRC. By the way, FE is not my favourite but someone else here favourite.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 21-03-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpussy View Post
It seems that some of the WLs at 54A are prepared to go raw to attract regulars and BH is supposedly one of them ( no such luck for me).
bruddar, such topic need not be mentioned here due to the obvious. U should know better not only in 54A. You know, I know, Heaven knows and hell knows!

Old 21-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

On the contrary fm what i hear Fei Er's prc parasite is more like a cruel manipulative thug...feel quite sorry for her really...but then again this sort of warped relationship appears to be quite common under the circumstances...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Actually I know lah just that I wanna verify and also to add some jazz in this thread in order to keep the discussion goin. Anyway she is not the only one who needs to feed their parasites in PRC.
Old 22-03-2012, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
On the contrary fm what i hear Fei Er's prc parasite is more like a cruel manipulative thug...feel quite sorry for her really...but then again this sort of warped relationship appears to be quite common under the circumstances...
I think almost all the WLs have scars to show. That is just me. But when you treat them with kindness, I guess it is repaid back with wicknedness. Enuff said.
Old 22-03-2012, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
streamer8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think there will be another girl from 1654A going home liao, this girl kc $ , expensive bags , jewellery from this guy and this bro now got arguement with her for not responding his call try saim him so this bro very work up n he call up clubhouse to look for her n also got words exchange with the okt now the okt very hot with this guy . this bro will be shooting her to the AV office similar case as chu chu if confirm true she will sent for sure .
Old 22-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Maxpussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by streamer8 View Post
I think there will be another girl from 1654A going home liao, this girl kc $ , expensive bags , jewellery from this guy and this bro now got arguement with her for not responding his call try saim him so this bro very work up n he call up clubhouse to look for her n also got words exchange with the okt now the okt very hot with this guy . this bro will be shooting her to the AV office similar case as chu chu if confirm true she will sent for sure .
Wah-Lau! This house is rocking, so many soap opera.
Old 22-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have seen many of such cases not only in 54A. PRC gals all over GL going on hot dates with their customers and also sleeping over nite in the customer places. The customers in turn shower them with expensive gifts in exchange for raw sex, private time like BF-GF, etc. All these are slow motion to disaster if not properly managed!

Yes, the OKTs of 54A is fuming hot now ... One case after another ... We shall see ...

Old 22-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 17
Sammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpussy View Post
It seems that some of the WLs at 54A are prepared to go raw to attract regulars and BH is supposedly one of them ( no such luck for me).
Bai Hui left partly bcos his BF was F upside down by both 54A and 54B OKT...he went to the house to lecture BH not to do this not to do that to the customers........till the poor whore everytime after see him was crying

Having RAW !!!! this type of luck i dun need.........who knows the previous customer that is fucking her contact with what diease.
Old 22-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
this is bad news, haiz...

who's that gal ?
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 22-03-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To make this soap opera even juicier, I heard that the guy who baoed Fei Er used to be the boyfriend of Mei Hui & 2G Bao Bei from WH6! This sweet-talking yandao 30-something doctor really sounds like the King of Geylang and is actually married with a kid to a 1G WL in China. He's de facto banned at WH6, the gals there hate him cos he conned BB into going home early with smooth talk of marriage. Dammit, I liked BB! Or is what I heard total BS & Al's the guy who baoed FE???

Think all the WLs raw at least 2 guys (their local BF & their biggest customer), the angpais more than the rest. Why else r they angpais who can get away with crap service & attitude? The dodgy ones to avoid are the ones who've got STDs, you can tell when they seem to have rather a lotta "off-days" in a row. The OKTs will cover for them with excuses like the flu, sore pussy, tired etc which is kinda worrying eg the retired XBD (WH6), Charlie (2007) & DC (2001). Contrary to popular belief, WL only gets sent home if it's a major STD, they're just not supposed to work if they have an outbreak of a minor STD & can stay in S'pore

Btw, some bros here seem to have been KC-ed a bit by FE, XX & BH since they seem rather hot & flustered. I suggest moving on to different gals, not necessarily in 1654A If u're really hard up for that one gal, I suggest securing the slot right after the block booker- the gal's fresh & ready for action & bonus, she may not have had sex that day yet!
Old 22-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Aiyah, keep it simple, just fuck & forget lah. The gals inevitably leave, whether it is after 2 months or 2 years so no point getting too attached. Bao Bei & 4D left, I moved on to SK & Xiao Man, SK & XM left, I moved on to Connie & FE, now they've also left, I'll prob move on to Z4 & XX. Frankly, I found XX quite under-whelming when I sampled her- above average looks sure but not pretty per se, so-so service & average GFE, overall not a very satisfying bonk. Or do things improve on RTF?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1