The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 31-08-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofchocolate View Post
Any bros tried Peace from LAX before?

Can't find any FR on her. How is LAX reputation generally?
Why not you try it and share us a fr 😊
Old 31-08-2015, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Peace look familiar, might have bonk her before at club v.
Old 31-08-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Tikitaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can i book from TB88 without registration?
Old 31-08-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
closetfugger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all Bros eyeing Angeline from Laserbabes. I just left her company. Congratulations to us all, she is the person in the pics, and she got my virgin CMI cos she is so damn good.
Old 31-08-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Erika from TomYam69

Picture resemblence: 90%
Look: 8/10
Boob: 8/10 size B natural
HJ: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
Frenching: 10/10
GFE: 11/10
RTM: definitely!

Recommended by Bro Tom. Totally worth it. She just came to singapore ytd. Not a time watcher at all. Great service and treat you like her boyfriend. Enjoy every moment with her. Chit chat and haf fun like a couple. Can't wait to book her again. For bros who patronize her, please be gentle and have great time with her.
Old 31-08-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MacBookAir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How come LB's web is down..?

Happened quite afew times already.
Old 31-08-2015, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
Ivansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIvansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBookAir View Post
How come LB's web is down..?

Happened quite afew times already.
Bro, the Media Development Authority (MDA) brought down their old address because some users posted local girls naked pics I was told. Use same name and .com

Be aware more Choice & Quality here on SBF.

Cheers.
Old 31-08-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can't seem to access laserbabes. Says closed for holiday. Yet see so many laserbabes fr.
Old 31-08-2015, 10:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

*Due to the recent problem that happen to many stable, certain thing I shall not comment much to protect the stable

Background
“Pear was from Bangkok. She works as a singer at one of the pub in sukhumit back in Bangkok. This is her first trip to sg and her first time working here in sg. “Pear

Stable details

Thaibeautiful88 is one of the old batch and experience stable, many would be familiar with this stable. Overall the arrangement was hassle free and went through in an orderly manner. I am very satisfied with the arrangement. Kudos for the efforts!!!

Lady

One word to describe her was “Shui Mak Mak”. The pics accuracy of Pear compare with her real person was 100%. I have no doubt about it.I have read quite a few FR on Thaibeautiful88 current batch of ladies. So far, all seem that all look attractive and have positive feedback.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 31 Aug 2015
Time of Action: 17:30 hrs
Accommodation: I shall not comment much on the operation as recently there is a lot of sabo cases. Is better for you guy to try and find out yourself
Location: I shall not comment much on the operation as recently there is a lot of sabo cases. Is better for you guy to try and find out yourself
Total Shot taken: 2 X solid FJ and 1X solid massage
Position tried: Bear Hugging FJ, Missionary and Doggie
Room's Condition: I shall not comment much on the operation as recently there is a lot of sabo cases. Is better for you guy to try and find out yourself
Toilet Condition: I shall not comment much on the operation as recently there is a lot of sabo cases. Is better for you guy
to try and find out yourself

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 31-08-2015, 10:57 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

This is how the fun begin……

Pear Body: (POWER!!!)
She is a hot chick with a sexy look. She has a sexy, seductive and nice curvy body. She smell very nice and she has a rather fair skin with a straight long dyed hair. She has a nice round sexy butt with lot of meat. Her neh neh is big, hard and nice to squeeze and her nipple is nice to suck and get erected easily when she get turned on. Pear does not have any tattoos on her body. Her pussy is damn wet and tight as well as quite hairy.

Chemistry: (EXCELLECT!!!)
Pear is a lady that likes to be pampered. She is soft spoken and is very chatty. You will not have any language barrier with her because can speck english. Her GFE level is 101 percent, I have no doubt about it. Her KC level is also very high as you can be easily smitten by her. She knows how to treat the man well. I feel very comfortable talking to her and have a good time chatting with her.

Massage: (Very Good!!!)
I request for a massage from her. Although she was not a professional in this field but she did her very best to ease my tired muscular. Not those piano type. While massaging me, I can feel her pussy rubbing against my back, make me feel so sexy and “gian gian”. Give the right strength at the right place and also know the place that can ease your tiredness.

Foreplay: (Excellent!!!)
She may not have the experience to start the ball rolling so I kick start. The foreplay was a good one and it lasted quite long. We have lot of frenching, cuddling, smooching, hugging and kissing throughout the session. She just look so great, seductive and sexy that I cannot resist the temptation. While frenching, I use my hand to grope every part of her body. She can french well as the feeling was like long lost lovers. Slowly I go down to her navel area and use my finger to rub her clitoris. She was so wet and I whisper that many water already and she said yes, you make me many water come out.

Painting: (Excellent!!!)
I shifted down to lick her inner thigh and then slowly to her pussy. It was clean with no foul smell and is already wet. I give her a good tougues lashing, as the title state she love to be paint. I also use my finger to rub and arouse her at her pussy area. I can feel that she is so that shiok that she shiver a few time and let out sound of “honey.. oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm honey ” . I can feel that she is enjoying it.

BBBJ: (good!!!)
She was rather new, her bbbj skill was not that impressive but she was willing to learn and try. I guide her to go slow and suck with pace. She was swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue. Next I guide her slowly to swallowed my whole rod into her mouth to perform a super deep throat mouth fuck. I almost choke her, but I hold on to her head to control the speed. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her hair to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. The sexy and CFM expression make me feel so shiok. While she was bbbj me, I shifted her shifted my finger downward to poke her pussy. I can feel that she is so that shiok that she shiver a few time and again she let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm”

Fuck Job: (Excellent!!!)
We started off her riding me. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes honey oh yes honey oh yes honey ”. After that, I move myself up to change to another position for a deeper thrust. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was stereo surround. From there, I held up her leg and thrust her deep in and I feel that she has cum and she shiver and let out moan of “oh mmm oh mmm ” Lastly, we end off with doggie, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound effect of the “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. Finally I offload my third quarter full of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy non-stop. She let out a shy smile and tells me it was great and I make her cum a few times.
We were both sweating, we took a rest cuddling each other at the bed and chit chatting before we took a shower.

Verdict: (Power and Excellent!!!!)
She is sure worth the money, and a gem not to miss. You will sure regret if you miss it. She is sure the return to fuck material. I am planning for me RTf with her soon. Till now I still have the memory of the time together. Those who like high GFE and obedient lady, she is the choice. Those who have not yet tried her, quickly make a booking before you regret.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 31-08-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
fidelity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfidelity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Agatha - Pacific Stars

I got the urge on Saturday afternoon, boring day, and the thought of DIY was thrown away once I saw her picture through this site. Again, our bro Cash does not disappoint: Sent a message, 4 minutes to reply, another 4-5 minutes to work out a time.

The location was good, easily accessible with good parking (safe area) for those lucky bros who can afford a car, and also friendly to those who don't as the bus stop is 1 junction away. Went up, hit the bell, met Agatha and .

Service gem: Yes. The previous bonks were a little lacking, but my faith got restored by her. Very accommodating, yet still letting you know what she likes in the important activities, I'll say RTF is a go. The first shower was seriously good, was tempted to just do it in the bathroom.

Looks: Well, they tend to photoshop the complexion, but the natural smoothness is there. So no worries on a fake picture.

Side notes: Saw her companion Alisa. For those who want a slutty bonk, I think her looks will be a major turn on.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Any FR for Suki (pattayaa1baby)?
Old 01-09-2015, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
darksidelol is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys, any1 try before the gals from ez 141?
Old 01-09-2015, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksidelol View Post

Tried Good Time Heaven from $$$$$. Complete horror. Totally different from the picture. FR given at $$$$$ is fake.
Old 01-09-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
Ivansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIvansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksidelol View Post
Bros, many gems around: TB88 Pear, PowerAngels Dada, LB Misty, Monte Neci, Monte Bella. Still want more choice?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1