The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-03-2012, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post

The pinay professionals n service crew now far out number maids....

So its really that easy to Screw them.

Now even my neighbor is piny but dare not...
yes agreed...alot of them are working in services and technical lines...

did you have a good trip?????????

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-03-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Nice reply man

I like the coitus interruptus bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
If I entered my abode and found some guy I don't know inside the law would be the least of his worries. In any event, do you really want to take a chance on coitus interruptus?
Old 09-03-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Yea bro was a good trip.

But with OC, family n mum hard to cheong much.

So was limited... Still managed one shot a day. Din go too far.. So paid tourist rates..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yes agreed...alot of them are working in services and technical lines...

did you have a good trip?????????
Old 09-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Samster

Re: HOT HELPER a.k.a. ABBY is baaaccckkkk!!!

Her? who....?

Melody?

Or someone else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvurss View Post
Remember her guys?? She is back and with another employer....or so she says. She is offering herself for a limited time. Those who have her number..call her. Others with decent rep points... leave me a message and i will respond when time permits!! Happy Bonking weekend!! My humble respects to The Lord!!
Old 10-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
The pinay professionals n service crew now far out number maids....
some of these 'professionals' think too highly of themselves and start playing hard to get even though they r only working as low salaried retail staffs and fast food restaurant 'assistant managers'.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Remember, respect begets respect. Whether she's a DH, hamburger flipper, cashier, accountant, lawyer or CEO, she deserves the same level of respect. She doesn't need our sperm to live long and prosper. They can all survive without it. Remember who is chasing who.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 22
luvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of light

You nailed it with that statement bro. Reward: Upping your pts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Remember, respect begets respect. Whether she's a DH, hamburger flipper, cashier, accountant, lawyer or CEO, she deserves the same level of respect. She doesn't need our sperm to live long and prosper. They can all survive without it. Remember who is chasing who.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
G-Force deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Hello bros,

My turn to contribute as long time free-loader but didnt share.
For maids, i had my fair share of ups n downs. i had even tried the forbidden fruit n tried where i shat so i do admit my small head does get the better of me.

but as 'The Lord' says if u RESPECT them it pays loads of dividends. Even if you dun manage to score one, they can always lead you to another as i have discovered along the way.

To the bros who try to hit and run, my personal experience, its gotta be a maid that u would encounter at least a week once even if its random. reading the past bros who have tried once and gotten lucky ... well cheers on them but that what it is ... purely luck. To increase your odds, it has to be a weekly 'random' event if you catch my flow.

And the maids have their own little communities n contacts, never never underestimate their resourcefulness. If u play it right, the fun never ends. Cheers bros!
Old 10-03-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lolopok is Cool - loads of Potential

I think u are shallow minded.the pinoys and pinays professionals are highly educated.all have degrees and speak better english than you. The only reason they are working here is due to ineficient government back home and the tight labour market. If not for lee kuan yews leadership, we would be in the same plight or maybe worse.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:39 PM

My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 0
ronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmm...interesting
Old 11-03-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

Ok ok... Lets not get nto Sg vs PI arguement.

Honestly to me SG sucks big time.

However regarding the PI, dun blame their govt. blame their retarded highly educated degree holders n others who repeately elect one set of Trash after another contributing in large to the dire straits of their economy.

Remember the famous HONG KONGER Who clled the pinoys the servants of the world....

And abraham lincoln said"dun ask what the country can o for u, ask wht u can o or the country"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolopok View Post
I think u are shallow minded.the pinoys and pinays professionals are highly educated.all have degrees and speak better english than you. The only reason they are working here is due to ineficient government back home and the tight labour market. If not for lee kuan yews leadership, we would be in the same plight or maybe worse.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:27 AM
Samster

Nice write up thks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
Hello bros,

My turn to contribute as long time free-loader but didnt share.
For maids, i had my fair share of ups n downs. i had even tried the forbidden fruit n tried where i shat so i do admit my small head does get the better of me.

but as 'The Lord' says if u RESPECT them it pays loads of dividends. Even if you dun manage to score one, they can always lead you to another as i have discovered along the way.

To the bros who try to hit and run, my personal experience, its gotta be a maid that u would encounter at least a week once even if its random. reading the past bros who have tried once and gotten lucky ... well cheers on them but that what it is ... purely luck. To increase your odds, it has to be a weekly 'random' event if you catch my flow.

And the maids have their own little communities n contacts, never never underestimate their resourcefulness. If u play it right, the fun never ends. Cheers bros!
Old 11-03-2012, 01:28 AM
Samster

Yes they do....

Tell me about it....

Thts coz they know tht we think they re easy ZPORK to eat...

Hence they try to tll u they are Airflown ustrlin pork

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
some of these 'professionals' think too highly of themselves and start playing hard to get even though they r only working as low salaried retail staffs and fast food restaurant 'assistant managers'.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Why?? Ppl work low salary they must let you bonk for free is it?? Who are you to say anything? You lucky you are a Singaporean (so am I) why look down on ppl? You fff so great is it? They are using their hand to earn aleaving.

All girl play hard to get at first, why can't they play hard to get? Low salary ppl can't do this? Poor country can't do this? Only Singapore can do it is it?

Why they have to let you Bono them for free? Pig!!!
Old 11-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Why some poiny don like Singaporean? Becoz of our thinking?

Why some poiny let bangla and Indian bonk them? Becoz this bangla and Indian don look down on them

why some of us no chance to bonk this so call low salary worker? Becoz of ur thinking?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1