The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 16-07-2024, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisthedumbo View Post
yeah. chatting, but yet to visit her.
I have already done her. In fact she is formerly from a Vietnam Hair spa at 229 Geylang road.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-07-2024, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 19
chobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to behold

Kenna zap for my review.

Quote:
you are 100% carrot!!! Or should i say... you are the kind of idiot that spoil these MLs with high request pricing...
Got balls leave your nick la, want to feedback but don't leave your nick
Old 16-07-2024, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2032 / Power: 19
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chobo View Post
Kenna zap for my review.

No worries, many idiots do that...I kenna zapped also because of a FR...never mind I up you already...
Old 16-07-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
hornyboy37 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR removed

Last edited by hornyboy37; 17-07-2024 at 10:52 AM.
Old 16-07-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120456 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kenna zap for my review.

Bros. Sincere MR posted. Ups your effort, some times I too horny also make same mistake of overpaying...Best is to go massage when you are not so horny to keep pocket safe from over priced HJ.
Old 16-07-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
abas398 is one of the Best!abas398 is one of the Best!abas398 is one of the Best!abas398 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexboy21 View Post
Want to recommend a serious gem at Blk 4x. I was feeling very tight and wanted a massage to loosen my knots. Saw a massage there and went to try.

Loc:blk4x next to Dpizza
Masseuse :Lin Lin
Looks:7/10 : not very young abt 30+ but won't reject type: looks like Xu ruo Xuan now

Opted for 1.5 hrs massage for 1 b 3r. The massage was fantastic as she can go really deep. A lot of masseuse can only do shallow and unable to release tension deep inside. One of the best massage I gotten ever. Totally release all the knots on by buttocks due to long sitting.

After the full body massage, started massaging my balls and veins while I was lying face down for like a full 10 mins before turning over and continuing the massage on my stick. She go really slow for like 5 mins before lying down next to me and picked up the pace. I roaming north and south with no resistance and soon after released my bullets. Cost :1B

After the deed , still give a 15 mins head massage.

Total cost : 2B 3 R for 1.5 hrs + jg/hj
Bro can pm me contact? TIA
Old 16-07-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1705 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love tits View Post
After waiting for almost 2 months, ML coco is back at Blk 18*. She still provide the hard massage @ $50 for 1 hr.

Looks: 7. Quite pretty
Body: 7.5 nice body with b-c cup boobs
Svc: 8 bbbj with cim.
RTM: yes. Too bad she is on code red. Else can go for full Svc.

Standard rates apply for happy ending.
HJ (1B) bbbj (2B) fj (3B)
These are not standard rates. But she is a cut above the others. Many others nearby 2B for fj
Old 16-07-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 2
qwe78989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwe78989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by muthusammy86 View Post
Aiyah, dun haggle whether $68 or $80. To me it's still expensive.

Currently I pay only $50 for 1 hour massage plus damages another $50. Auto roam included. Young girls. Friendly and obliging. Consperm pruss chop
Hi bro can share ctc please? Thanks
Old 16-07-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
zavili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried a spa at blk 4? Got 3 viets there
Old 17-07-2024, 05:55 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 2
qwe78989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwe78989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexboy21 View Post
Want to recommend a serious gem at Blk 4x. I was feeling very tight and wanted a massage to loosen my knots. Saw a massage there and went to try.

Loc:blk4x next to Dpizza
Masseuse :Lin Lin
Looks:7/10 : not very young abt 30+ but won't reject type: looks like Xu ruo Xuan now

Opted for 1.5 hrs massage for 1 b 3r. The massage was fantastic as she can go really deep. A lot of masseuse can only do shallow and unable to release tension deep inside. One of the best massage I gotten ever. Totally release all the knots on by buttocks due to long sitting.

After the full body massage, started massaging my balls and veins while I was lying face down for like a full 10 mins before turning over and continuing the massage on my stick. She go really slow for like 5 mins before lying down next to me and picked up the pace. I roaming north and south with no resistance and soon after released my bullets. Cost :1B

After the deed , still give a 15 mins head massage.

Total cost : 2B 3 R for 1.5 hrs + jg/hj
Hi bro. Can share ctc please. Thanks
Old 17-07-2024, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 12
Zzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to all

Tried L****

Slim and cute. While massage she kept shooting me the flirty look. After awhile cannot tahan, sat up and push her to the wall. Groped her and finger her, then went for the kiss. Actually is my first time doing such act as usually im shy. Maybe was too horny that day and shes my type, slim playful ahlian look. end up cum while sitting down and she hj me.
Old 17-07-2024, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 7
Ccyyy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCcyyy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Tried L****

Slim and cute. While massage she kept shooting me the flirty look. After awhile cannot tahan, sat up and push her to the wall. Groped her and finger her, then went for the kiss. Actually is my first time doing such act as usually im shy. Maybe was too horny that day and shes my type, slim playful ahlian look. end up cum while sitting down and she hj me.
Hi bro. Can share contact?
Old 17-07-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
hornyboy37 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Kenna zap for my review.

likewise bro, i left a review and got zapped hard, no reason whatsoever.
if anything wrong or what just kindly let me know and i amend lah. (to whoever that zapped me)
anyway don't think i will leave any more review liao, leave review = punishment lol wtf right.
Old 17-07-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwe78989 View Post
Hi bro can share ctc please? Thanks
Hi bro, I had better not give the actual name of the spa lest it be misconstrued as advertising without paying the necessary advertisement fees to Admin here.

Enough to say that the spa is in Opal Crescent, just outside Toa Payoh. There are 6 spas there. But only 1 shop charges $50 entrance fee promo price, usual price is $58. You can go recce, 6 spas all within 200m of each other
Old 17-07-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Rikachu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently walked past and saw a T*** L** beauty at lvl2 blk 18X central. Any bros know any goodies inside? Gamxia!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1