The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 15-07-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamico27 View Post
I got a few interesting public places to fuck outside.hehe.
where? bushes? HDB rooftops? in the big drains?
Old 15-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
BoyKen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBoyKen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My office is full with female all around, as my job is about entertaining clients and troubleshooting their desktops. I meet a fair share of flirty ones.

I once had a fling with this colleague of mine. And boy was it wonderlust.

It started with an innocent meeting with me lending a troubleshooting her pc.

She told me, you are young must enjoy singlehood. Looking at her, atmost I would think she was in her early 30s. She was mixed, prettyface, tall, slim, perky boobs with pointy nipple and a nice ass.

I managed to solve her issue within 30mins and she jokingly said "Next time i have an issue, I go to u straight ok?" Giggles

She always wear this body hugging dress to work. It fits her nicely, so its a nice eye candy to have.

Over the next few weeks, I found out that she was a divorcee and a mother of 2.

She was a mature lady aka MILF! who knows what she wants, so from there I know if I was to have fling it would never suffice without effort.

One day, she had another computer issue, true enough she came straight to me. I told her, if I fix this issue, we shall have drinks later on. She agreed!

Tru out the day I was excited. That night we had drinks that at Hard Rock. She told me she was not gona drink more den 1 as she does not wana go home to her daughter drunk.

We finished everything by 10 and I decided to send her home. She was living at Redhill so it wasnt too far off. We flagged for a cab and she stated destination and we were off.

Inside the cab, flirtatious things started to happen. I tried my luck by putting my hands on her legs. Boy it was soft. What happened next was to make my night. It was dark, so she placed near my lil one and started unzipping my pants.

Gave me a handjob at first, and she gave me a gaze, looked at the uncle tru the mirror and went down on me. A deep sloppy blowjob. I was looking up at the driver seat trying to not make her head motion look obvious. I was controlling myself hard til i felt a gag, deepthroat. Wanted to CIM but not enought time. My hand wondered into her dress and could felt her trimmed wet pussy. Gave her a finger. Bj was roughly 3 long minutes and we reached our destination.

We payed the taxi driver and she told me to follow her...

Heres some teaser for for what happened next, the stairs!

http://www.uploadhouse.com/imgs/19632264/

Up me for more guys...
Old 15-07-2014, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9413 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

My experiences are with FLs and KTV gals. For KTV gals, did BBBJ before at staircase and FJ in female toilet. For FLs, did BBBJ in a multi-storey carpark top floor with a local FL in Jurong West and FJ with a local FL in a HDB block in Yishun.
Old 15-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rotter88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exciting to get in action for outdoor sex. Found a girl from chat and met up that evening. Instructed her to go commando and she dressed in pearl colour skintight dress with red bra. Moved to a Jurong MSCP and get into action; begin with tongue wagging fight, roam her titties (small cupped though), finger her wet pussy. Soon capped on and started doggie and finish it. It's a exciting time esp there are pple moving in the lower storey of CP. :P
Old 15-07-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

met this bbw thru an online classifieds site during the 2013/2014 new years eve. i had managed to get a condo unit for a few days. she replied to my ad and we met up in the condo.

the condo has a rooftop pool and hot pool jacuzzi. we were in the hot jacuzzi during the countdown. there were others in the rooftop as well, but we were the only 2 in the jacuzzi.

once the countdown is over and everyone left, we started to make out in the jacuzzi. no need to say what happen next. shiok..!!

met up with her a few more times and did the same thing. pool and jacuzzi was supposed to close at 10.30pm, but the security guard did not really bother.

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 15-07-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
rockers87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
My experiences are with FLs and KTV gals. For KTV gals, did BBBJ before at staircase and FJ in female toilet. For FLs, did BBBJ in a multi-storey carpark top floor with a local FL in Jurong West and FJ with a local FL in a HDB block in Yishun.
impressive! multiple locations.
Old 15-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
rockers87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had my gal to bbbj while i m driving. there was once her top came loose as she sat up n another driver beside us happen to saw her loosed top
Old 15-07-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Apopo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread.
Old 17-07-2014, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Teanone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any places to recommend? pm me ths.
Old 18-07-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

jus now at 1615hrs, pick lover (or FB, i dunno) up from her office. then while driving on SLE, made a detour out to upp Thompson rd, then into mandai rd. stopped by the infamous long driveway (with busstop), and came down to chat for awhile n chat + smoke.

while smoking halfway, she sat on my lap n kiss me passionately....... on the bench. i fingered her pussy n made her wet....... seeing no one around us at tat time, we made our way into the car....... n continue kissing n touching touching....

she unzipped me and went down on me. in the midst of those passing busses and lorries along mandai rd, she jus continued her work....... at the point of ejaculation, i noticed a motorbike approaching into the driveway. i quickly forced out my last bit of sperm.... she CIM.

we cleaned up, n left the place...... entire time in the car: 10 mins.

kindda kinky to do tat kindda things under the broad daylight.
Old 18-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sannest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story bro...
Old 19-07-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
andy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The last time i have it public with my fb around 3am see her home, she pulled me to the stair case strip me naked and start to bj and hj me. Without her dropping any of her dress. She said: " you can only wear back ur clothes if u cum in my mouth" zzzz rammed her mouth as fast as i could to avoid being caught a exhitbitionist. After a few min o came in her mouth. She still violently continue to suck despite my release. Made me come twice. For those who knows the immediate feeling is super shoik with my leg turn jelly. She then show my cum on her tongue and swallow every drop of it. While im recovering, she toss my clothes to lower floor and watxh me go down the stairs and picked it up.. After i clothes up and i looked at her, u are next. She just smile,and replied games on.
Old 19-07-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
James078 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy888 View Post
The last time i have it public with my fb around 3am see her home, she pulled me to the stair case strip me naked and start to bj and hj me. Without her dropping any of her dress. She said: " you can only wear back ur clothes if u cum in my mouth" zzzz rammed her mouth as fast as i could to avoid being caught a exhitbitionist. After a few min o came in her mouth. She still violently continue to suck despite my release. Made me come twice. For those who knows the immediate feeling is super shoik with my leg turn jelly. She then show my cum on her tongue and swallow every drop of it. While im recovering, she toss my clothes to lower floor and watxh me go down the stairs and picked it up.. After i clothes up and i looked at her, u are next. She just smile,and replied games on.
Wow lucky you . your fb like cim so much . Show you and swallow some more ..
Old 19-07-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 22
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy888 View Post
your fb damn sporting! you sure to get lotsa sexventures
Old 19-07-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
andy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She later complained abt weird feeling in her throat and drank plenty of water. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1