The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-08-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMeowMeowZZZ View Post
Sorry guys I really need help here
1.5 months ago I had raw sex with Viet ML and got infected with syphilis

for me take 1 jab can recover already but the big problem is I was sexually active with my maid gf for the past 2 weeks not knowing I had syphilis

I have told her about my infection and she now worries about her next medical check up which will be in October, if she also infected and tested positive she would be sent back home

is it possible to bring her to private clinic for treatment? (i check that all of them are closed on sunday, she only has off days on sunday.. do u guys know any std testing/treatment clinics that are open on sundays?)

thanks all for reading and help, bless u all
Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
Haha bro be careful this maid always claim to be Malaysian malay girl working in Westgate , Clementi Mall and now is at city square or kinex mall. She was the one who passed syplhills to my friend in Jurong west area same maid. WeChat and MiChat same person
same person - https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=22...ostcount=48762
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=22...ostcount=48496
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=22...ostcount=48508

bro isit this same maid that u pass your syphillis too? thats why she wana pass to all the othe rguys as revenge??
Old 15-08-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
torque6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Wa.. Malu sia...

Kena sexposed! Lmao
Same when users here tell you that they didn't spend $$ on women and everything is free.

More so, when they share photos of fair, slim, busty girls citing that these girls they are banging are also DH.
Old 15-08-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
torque6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Iirc during 6 months check-up they only see if DH got pregnant and AIDS. Then during 2 years working with employer (not sure if same employer or in general) they will check everything. Actually all these meet for money more dangerous because they meet anyone so long as bro is willing to pay. The "safest" one are those who need more sweet talking before meeting them. But down side is most want you to be their BF and possibly marriage.
If the girl is educated, presentable and has good fashion sense. Takes good care of you and is compatible; character wise. Keen to be your GF and consider marriage in future. How this considered a downside?
Old 15-08-2023, 06:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by torque6 View Post
If the girl is educated, presentable and has good fashion sense. Takes good care of you and is compatible; character wise. Keen to be your GF and consider marriage in future. How this considered a downside?
First of all, they r maid. Maids r here to work n most of them r single mum with a handful r married woman. Have no idea what mom's stands on maids applying marriage with sinkie nowadays. Is it quite lax n easy or is it still a very tough way leading to a big no. Even if u can accept their promiscuous lifestyle, piak with bangala, any men they juz know, great lair, some with multiple abortion but still they came from maid agency, not marriage agency. Accepting a maid to be gf, y not. They r more experience in sex, willing to please, more fun to be n will accompany u whole Sunday. But come to marriage, u should deserve a better choice. There r plenty of foreign gals with better quality, no baggage. Gf is for sex, fun, pass time. Wife is a woman u choose to be forever.
Old 15-08-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1020 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Those that aim to be GF mostly won't ask for money. What they do outside we won't know especially when we can't meet them on their off day because we are busy with work. Got one I dated told me she used to meet other guys for $200 but stopped after knowing me. Ofcos I did not believe her but I'm only in the r/s to fuck her so I don't care. (PS, I only paid for our meals and hotel. Sometimes she will ask me buy stuffs for her and her employer's kids but she paid me back)

Anyway, if bros are looking for DH as long term GF just go into the r/s to fuck them and nothing else. If you know they meet other guys for money there's no point stopping them. These type of DH can also be clingy and you need to call them every night unless you're really busy with work.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 15-08-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1706 / Power: 10
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Those that aim to be GF mostly won't ask for money. What they do outside we won't know especially when we can't meet them on their off day because we are busy with work. Got one I dated told me she used to meet other guys for $200 but stopped after knowing me. Ofcos I did not believe her but I'm only in the r/s to fuck her so I don't care. (PS, I only paid for our meals and hotel. Sometimes she will ask me buy stuffs for her and her employer's kids but she paid me back)

Anyway, if bros are looking for DH as long term GF just go into the r/s to fuck them and nothing else. If you know they meet other guys for money there's no point stopping them. These type of DH can also be clingy and you need to call them every night unless you're really busy with work.
ya, dont marry them unless they are young n when u pop their cherry got virgin blood then maybe different case?

i initially thought the jenna at tiong barhu/haverlock only meeting me, till i know many bros also meet her alt sundays. but only good abt her is her bbbj really power, is like she worship ur cock. can suck for 1 hour also nvr complaint . no teething at all skillful bbbj cos she suck dont know how many thousands of cock lol

there is another one indon maid stay opp sengkang hospital condo. her bbbj also good but she initally ask for $50, then after she got into my car n know i stay alone. wanna be my gf sia. n say she got no kid no marry but she sometimes put her daughter in her whatsapp

in conclusion, marrying a maid is definitely no-no unless she is really virgin syt and willing to quit being a maid, so far i only came across one maid upgrade herself till she become doing admin then nurse then open her own shop here in sg

marry someone who can grow progressly with ur standard, otherwise in the long run can a guy tahan his family, relatives and friends laughing and look down on him? but in reality if maid can learn to upgrade, the world will not have anymore maids left to pop pop
Old 15-08-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Sorry for late update Sunday met pinay as I say straight go to room when in room we lock our lips together until undress her shower together but her bj suck cos she always teething hurt my bro so stop her suck her boobs and finger her until she crazy rape me riding like rabbit non stop shit as I know she cum many times until bed wet too ����she horny girl can’t turn on switch cos she crazy horny rape u ����so scary adventure pumping like no tomorrow ����she petite single near 40 boobs b ��
Old 16-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Juzhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Some bros ah legit just want free lunch and expect me to share for free. Walao please la, I alr say exchange liao...

Yeah I will share the picture, cropped out for reasons.

I had my fun already so now can exchange contact if any bro interested haha, cheers.
Bro, can share contact?
Old 16-08-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
enjoy81life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Same when users here tell you that they didn't spend $$ on women and everything is free.

More so, when they share photos of fair, slim, busty girls citing that these girls they are banging are also DH.
Actually to give them some benefit of doubt, I choose to believe them lah. I also have to always pay for DH, but I've met some who are willing to continue to meet me for lunch/dinner and some action after for no payment, but this is rare to me. Maybe like 1 or 2 out of every 100 DH.
Old 16-08-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12730 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Sorry for late update Sunday met pinay as I say straight go to room when in room we lock our lips together until undress her shower together but her bj suck cos she always teething hurt my bro so stop her suck her boobs and finger her until she crazy rape me riding like rabbit non stop shit as I know she cum many times until bed wet too ����she horny girl can’t turn on switch cos she crazy horny rape u ����so scary adventure pumping like no tomorrow ����she petite single near 40 boobs b ��
Good for u.
Good pinay must keep.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 16-08-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 2
HKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
I finally got to meet one of the DH thru Michat - Mid 40s with big boobs. Eraser nipple. She looks old in person. Much much older than me. After 2nd or 3rd meet up, we went to hotel for our "love making". Damn horny. Fired 3x with her within 4 hrs. Dropped her off at her hostel ( She is on tsf). Gave her some money before I drove off. She replied "Hope to see u again"
Old 16-08-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro anyone have this experience when fucking maids. They so eager to put your cock into their pussies, no foreplay. Told them, haven't hard yet cannot put rubber. Then she faster stroke it n wanted put in raw. So say no rubber later I cannot control, water go in u pregnant. She said u try control la n then keep asking u to put it. Really spoilt the mood.
Old 16-08-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro anyone have this experience when fucking maids. They so eager to put your cock into their pussies, no foreplay. Told them, haven't hard yet cannot put rubber. Then she faster stroke it n wanted put in raw. So say no rubber later I cannot control, water go in u pregnant. She said u try control la n then keep asking u to put it. Really spoilt the mood.
Wah this one like those at Petain Rd type. No foreplay straight strip naked put on CD and start.
Old 16-08-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1020 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKCAD View Post
I finally got to meet one of the DH thru Michat - Mid 40s with big boobs. Eraser nipple. She looks old in person. Much much older than me. After 2nd or 3rd meet up, we went to hotel for our "love making". Damn horny. Fired 3x with her within 4 hrs. Dropped her off at her hostel ( She is on tsf). Gave her some money before I drove off. She replied "Hope to see u again"
Bro, if she no employer yet you try to jio her go hotel for overnight. Some will overnight with you de

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Maybe she want to faster2 finish you before meeting other bros . . . . .but some maids is really horny want to faster fuck you de

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphastrykerz View Post
Wah this one like those at Petain Rd type. No foreplay straight strip naked put on CD and start.
Petain some got do foreplay like catbath. Must understand that WL just want to faster finish you want move on to next customer. Most of them can earn the room rental by fucking one dude (iirc room rental $50 per day) and the rest will be their own earnings.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 16-08-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoy81life View Post
Actually to give them some benefit of doubt, I choose to believe them lah. I also have to always pay for DH, but I've met some who are willing to continue to meet me for lunch/dinner and some action after for no payment, but this is rare to me. Maybe like 1 or 2 out of every 100 DH.
What’s there not to believe? Go OT got quite a lot of slim pretty ones that can easily pick up and bang. Just because one never had the chance to get doesn’t mean it don’t exist. U can get for free…depends on how u wanna play the game. The moment u use money to solve the problem just to get her to bed then it’s gg already. Might as well bloody go GL and find he hookers.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1