The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1375 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentlurker View Post
Thanks TS for meeting out. Explain to me clearly that the product is an enhancer and not a drug. It does not really work wonder. All will also depend on the lady sexual level, sexual urge and sexual need. I just buy to try out since so many review. Hope it will enhance our sexual relationship.
Thanks for the testimonal.

Please kindly WhatsApp me for fast reply
Old 11-06-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster (A)

thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Please PM me contact number to deal.

Old 12-06-2015, 09:13 AM
Samster (A)

Some testimonal here:

Quote:
Thanks TS for meeting out. Explain to me clearly that the product is an enhancer and not a drug. It does not really work wonder. All will also depend on the lady sexual level, sexual urge and sexual need. I just buy to try out since so many review. Hope it will enhance our sexual relationship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborosmoker View Post
TS is patient and friendly, you tell what you need and he will recommend what suit you. No pushing of sales. You cannot last minute, must give him some time to settle with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowong View Post
I brought USA spanish fly and Germany Drops from TS a few time. Initially, I tried the Spanish fly like no effect at all. The GSD did give me some effect. But I trial and error and it work even well than what the TS have recommend.
I mix both Spanish and GSD together and i mix with red bull.
Time taken for the effect to kick in - 15mins
Overall Horniness 4.5/5
The gal get so wet and so horny that we fuck a few rounds before the effect go off.

Sometime really have to try out differently for the effectiveness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolas View Post
Just brough a bottle of USA spanish fly from TS. Will try and see how was it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulai View Post
Buy the stuff from TS.

Went to one of the top shop and check and realize, it is one of the famous brand kind of spanish fly here in sg. TS price is also cheaper than the shop as he get from supplier directly.

Tried it on my FB, response was quite ok. She tend to get a bit higer and more wet below.

Thanks TS for the product.

Old 12-06-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster (A)

Please PM me contact number to deal.

Old 13-06-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster (A)

Some testimonals here:

Quote:
Quote:
TS is patient and friendly, you tell what you need and he will recommend what suit you. No pushing of sales. You cannot last minute, must give him some time to settle with you.
Quote:
I brought USA spanish fly and Germany Drops from TS a few time. Initially, I tried the Spanish fly like no effect at all. The GSD did give me some effect. But I trial and error and it work even well than what the TS have recommend.
Overall Horniness 4.5/5
The gal get so wet and so horny that we fuck a few rounds before the effect go off.

Quote:

Old 14-06-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster (A)

Thanks for the testimonal.

Quote:
Quote:
Buy the stuff from TS.

Went to one of the top shop and check and realize, it is one of the famous brand kind of spanish fly here in sg. TS price is also cheaper than the shop as he get from supplier directly.

Tried it on my FB, response was quite ok. She tend to get a bit higer and more wet below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebaya View Post
Deal with TS. He explain and sms me how to use it. Really make an effort to do that. Hope the product work well for me. He is honest too, make your money well spent and not like those who just want to earn your money only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDog View Post
Product was excellent, use it on my KTV and the gal keep coming to me and become more touchy and aggressive to me. She even said she want me to fuck her and i can feel that she is wet and high already. Thanks TS, will get from you again on next trip to KTV.

Old 14-06-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster (A)

Pls contact me with your number for deal.

Old 14-06-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster (A)

Pls contact me with your number for deal.

Old 15-06-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster (A)

Some testimonal by satisfy customer.

Quote:
Buy the stuff from TS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebaya View Post
Deal with TS. He explain and sms me how to use it. Really make an effort to do that. Hope the product work well for me. He is honest too, make your money well spent and not like those who just want to earn your money only.
Quote:
Product was excellent, use it on my KTV and the gal keep coming to me and become more touchy and aggressive to me. She even said she want me to fuck her and i can feel that she is wet and high already. Thanks TS, will get from you again on next trip to KTV.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 16-06-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster (A)

Some of the testimonal

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Overall Horniness 4.5/5

Quote:
Quote:

Old 16-06-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster (A)

Do PM me for deal with your number.

Old 17-06-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster (A)

Do Pm me for purchases with your number.

Old 18-06-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster (A)

Some testimonal written by satisfy customer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Overall Horniness 4.5/5

Quote:

Old 18-06-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
darkterrous is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkterrous is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I went to a sex toy shop in orchard and bugi area few days ago, saw this spanish fly but shy to ask so didnt but it. Price is not cheap too. Then i browse SBF and i saw this spanish fly. Got one form bro wonderspy. He was patient to explain to me the usuage as i didt not find it shy as man talk easy. He also make effort to sms me the usage of it too. Beside that, he make it into a nice discreet package for me. Good job bro. When i reach home, i open out the spanish fly, it did have some little smell, colourless and i recall that it was the one i intended to buy form the sex top shop. Price is also different.

To be continue after i tried....
Old 19-06-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkterrous View Post
I went to a sex toy shop in orchard and bugi area few days ago, saw this spanish fly but shy to ask so didnt but it. Price is not cheap too. Then i browse SBF and i saw this spanish fly. Got one form bro wonderspy. He was patient to explain to me the usuage as i didt not find it shy as man talk easy. He also make effort to sms me the usage of it too. Beside that, he make it into a nice discreet package for me. Good job bro. When i reach home, i open out the spanish fly, it did have some little smell, colourless and i recall that it was the one i intended to buy form the sex top shop. Price is also different.

To be continue after i tried....
Thanks for the support, looking forward to read your part 2 testimonal.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1