The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-08-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5761 / Power: 63
sigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on lucky from Seduction

Picture sent by okt
Immediately booked for an early morning session to enjoy the freshness of the meat.

Quite a discrete location esp in the morning
When she open the door, OMFG she looks totally like a Korean girl !!!! The way she spoke it's like those girls speaking English in running man

Made some small talk and slowly
Strip and led me to toilet to shower
That is when I am stunned with her almost flawless skin and complexion. Fair and smooth
That scene alone is enough to turn me on
The way she wash my tool is so gentle so much that if you close your eyes you will probably thought she is doing bbbj

After shower and back to bed
All her move are gentle slow and demure
Just a normal missionary is good enough
Her soft moaning and with her hand movement while I bonking her, it's simply same as bonking gf
Great gfe
Finishes my load and chitchat session and occasionally some frenching and hanky-panky
She really can easily pass off as a Korean and up the price to 200

Bad point
Girl only eat bread and 0reo cookies
OKT please do something
Bonkers please buy some proper food for her and the rest

Confirm rtf !!!! But I am in a dilemma now. Because as I walk out I saw this petite cute ang mo girl sitting outside
Say hi to me when she saw me, her smile and her slim body in that tight night dress she was wearing makes me wants to ram her on the spot. Say hi back and walk out, and Ask lucky who is that and she tell me she is kylie.
Immediately go and to look at her profile
And now I am in a dilemma who to book and low in vitamin M.

Overall Lucky is really one gem not to be missed
If only there is tarma available for lucky and Kylie

Last edited by sigopsspec; 04-08-2019 at 08:49 PM.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for AMY of SS

OKT: Swee as per usual.

Looks: Same as photos. 9/10, slight tan.

Body: Tall thin lady, very pleasing to the eye.

Boobs: Enhanced with a nice feel to them. Had alot of fun playing with the nipples and grabbing them.

BBBJ: Amazing BBBJ from the lady. Good suction, paid attention to every nook and cranny. Understandable as she was building up to the AR.

AR: Tongue fucked my butthole, nothing more to say.

FJ: Accomodating, tried many positions, finished with her long legs next to my ears. What a rare find. Naturally wet for me as well.

Overall: Very service oriented lady, commando style. Pretty and tall. Great fuck.

RTF: Will do if time permits.

YMMV!
Old 04-08-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
jorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey bros, anyone got recommendations for a proactive type?

Preferably with no tattoos, or at least no lower back tattoos.

I suddenly remember of this girl I tried from DevilHouse (her name is some kind of fruit one).
Go in tio rape by her like she on some kind of aphrodisiac... like, if she got no cock she will die or something lol.

Kind of craving for that hahahaha.
Old 04-08-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Darkeno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for KIKI from rollypolly
1st blood for kiki hahaha

Looks: 8/10 (Sweet looks)

Body: 8/10 (Sexy figure)

Boobs: 7/10 (enhanced but handful enough)

Frenching: 8/10 (Started with norm frenching  but ended like long lost lover)

Bbbj: 8/10 (Good suction)

Fj: 9/10 (Any positions its ok for her, she sure loves to have sex will change positions on her own accord NOT a dead fish)

Massage: 7/10 ( Not bad , hit all the important spots)

GFE: 8/10 (Great gfe, willing to please)

RTF: Yes!! (Sure, Sure & sure)
Old 04-08-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Landocalrissian is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any FR for hana from SE? Drop me a PM if possible.
Old 04-08-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Seo-Yun from Emmanuelle

Introduction : Been a stressing week for me at work and really needed some good release this weekend. A few girls were in my list to choose after seeing their photos on their thread and also their FRs. After some thinking, decided to go for Seo-Yun as she got the kind of look and also the type of services which I am looking for. Did not regret my decision as the session with her was very satisfying.

Looks :
Seo-Yun looks quite similar to what the posted video on her thread. When I met her that time, she put on the same make up and wearing the same white top and skirt just like the video. She is consider pretty with good complexion IMO and during the session, I felt that her eyes will give those flirtatious look.

Body :
She have a slim body and a height which is consider tall for a girl. I feel that her body is quite sexy for me. I estimate her height should be around 1.65m to 1.67m tall. Her pussy is consider those trimmed grass kind. Though she is from Isan but her skin tone color is consider very light thai tanned IMO. Did not spot any tattoos on her body. Her body smells good where have those light scent sweet smell which I like.

Boobs :
Natural. Her boobs are small but they looks great on her slim and tall body. Texture feeling is naturally soft. Her nipples are inverted nipples. She will allow me to use my finger to arouse her inverted nipples, lick and suck on it gently with no restriction.

Catbath :
Her catbath is consider the hardworking type. Will lick my nipples, stomach than lick down to the area below my stomach and later will lick and kiss on both my thighs. After she had done licking and kissing my thighs, she will slowly lick down below my 2IC and start giving me AR while her hand is fiddling on my nipple.

GFE :
To be honest her GFE is really great IMO because even though her English speaking level is really very basic but she shown her GFE by using body language/action. She will cuddle with me, give me hug and time to time she will give me impromptu kisses on my face, lips and forehead. During the 90 mins session, got one occasion, where I am in her room, she help me to take off my shirt and hanged it on a hanger. After I had took off my shirt and pants with only a towel wrapping my waist but at that time my 2IC is already erected and harden, than she wrapped her arm onto my body and started talking with me while both of us are standing up and than later she will use her leg/thigh to "kiap" or hold my erected 2IC between her leg/thigh, so kinky teasing by her. The another occasion was when both of us were going to bath after the second shot but when go out than we saw someone is using the toilet so we proceed back to her room. Instead of just chatting, she push me down to the bed, laying her body on me and started kissing my forehead and frenching with me while waiting for the toilet to be ready, another kinky teasing action by her.

Frenching :
She is a passionate frencher for me IMO. She can kiss, smooch and french one. Don't need any initiation as she will keep give plenty of kisses and smooches, follow by plenty of frenches. Able to tongue fight with her too. Very passionate frenching with her especially during FJ when she gets really high or turn on.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ suction and skill may not be the best but she is hardworking during BBBJ. She will lick and kiss my 2IC head and shaft. Will also target my 2IC balls too. When she BBBJ on my 2IC, she will look at me using her those flirtatious eyes where I find it very arousing.

FJ :
I feel that the FJ session with her was like bonking with a girlfriend those passionate feeling IMO. She will moan when I am bonking onto her which make me feel that she is enjoying the session with me too. We tried Cowgirl, Doggy and Missionary positions. I personally felt that the best 2 positions with her will be Missionary and Doggy positions. Had my first shot release in Doggy position where she will move her legs and hips to a position where I can bonk onto her comfortably which is why I enjoyed my Doggy position with her. My second shot was release in Missionary position, as you can see she is a tall girl, so in order to let me bonk her and french with her comfortably, she moved to the corner of the bed and put a pillow on her back as a cushion where she can laid on it with a angle of 45 degrees her body is positioning something like that. Than from that angle, I really had a good enjoyable time bonking her, hearing her moan while kept frenching with her. All in all my 2 shots all released in great satisfaction.

In my point of view :
Seo-Yun is a thoughtful and accommodating girl during the FJ session. A girl whose GFE is really great even by only showing body language/action. All this add up to make my session a very satisfying session.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 04-08-2019 at 07:10 PM.
Old 04-08-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

Her thread advertises as natural though. Thanks for your FR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkeno View Post
FR for KIKI from rollypolly
1st blood for kiki hahaha

Looks: 8/10 (Sweet looks)

Body: 8/10 (Sexy figure)

Boobs: 7/10 (enhanced but handful enough)

Frenching: 8/10 (Started with norm frenching  but ended like long lost lover)

Bbbj: 8/10 (Good suction)

Fj: 9/10 (Any positions its ok for her, she sure loves to have sex will change positions on her own accord NOT a dead fish)

Massage: 7/10 ( Not bad , hit all the important spots)

GFE: 8/10 (Great gfe, willing to please)

RTF: Yes!! (Sure, Sure & sure)
Old 04-08-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 7
elmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for MIW T003
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=738330

95% like photo, closes to this one... has put some weight since these pictures.

Highlights
OKT: Seamless booking, clear instructions and punctual
Looks: Fair skinned from Isan, sweet looking MILF, very pretty face, smiles allot,
Body & Boobs: has given birth before no c-section scar, hourglass shape, breast natural and bouncy B+
CIM: confirmed, sucked me dry, cleaned me up before disposing of the released load
GFE: great english and fun to chat with, one of the nicest girls i have been with in a long time.
FJ: once she gets going, really horny - she played with herself until she cum. and very juicy once horny. Shaved but starting to grow back, told me she will shave again soon (she likes it that way, also for bros)
French: non-stop
Ass: Doggy heaven

Painting, fingering rejected due to too many bros having gone there and was sensitive

Overall, top-notch GFE, great service, sweetest MILF ever, RTF for sure
Old 04-08-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Jordan92 is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for Mansion (Love),

Details:

OKT: fast, responsive, no bullshit. Cheers!
Looks: 80% from pic
Body & boobs: v.smooth, just nice
Frenching: nice and easy but she's very shy.
Bbbj: could be a bit longer
Fj: very accommodating and smiling all the time. Very easy and nice gal.
GFE: nice but limited command of English
RTF: very likely

Overall she's a very nice and demure lady. Shy and accommodating. Biggest plus point is the room. Nice, clean and professional. Good job Mansion. Cheers!
Old 04-08-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 7
GreenDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreenDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any fr for Nook from Love Affair? Searched for it but couldn't find anything.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud of
Any1 tried to book the new stable rainbowmodel?? Whatsapp them but no reply
Old 04-08-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigopsspec View Post
FR on lucky from Seduction

Girl only eat bread and 0reo cookies
OKT please do something
Bonkers please buy some proper food for her and the rest
From my observation, most FL don't have frequent proper meals due to various reasons (accessibility, no time, lazy, or to save money). Don't expect OKT to provide proper food, its just not going to happen. I think some provide basic cooking tools, so FL can at least cook simple meals.

If you really care, you should bring food when visiting, especially when its around meal time. I always try to buy food/drink if my time allows, can score some points and maybe get better service too.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
Whiskeybravo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhiskeybravo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Felicia from SA

RTF for me

Wouldn’t rate anything, check my previous FR.

Just gonna emphasize that her GFE is really high, she’s 100! Probable my fav Thai FL. I think she’s going back soon so those who wants to catch her should go ahead!

UP my points /PM me if you want
Old 04-08-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
iAndroid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

'Bonker please buy some proper meal for her and other'

So now chiongster need to bao fl 3 meal?
Old 04-08-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAndroid View Post
'Bonker please buy some proper meal for her and other'

So now chiongster need to bao fl 3 meal?
lol... visit FL in grab uniform!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1