The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-07-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Some DH will use Wechat especially if they mainly go for Chinese dudes. My previous DH had a China BF but they broke up as he went back home. At most she's a scammer and you just go Geylang to let one go lor
Hahah idm sial if she legit want me be her bf, looks Chio and young also, plus I always like brown sugar (Malay) hahaha. Yeah if fake just go somewhere massage lor or something
Old 24-07-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 3
hanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Ever Wonder Why Some Of The Domestic Helpers Prefer To Go Out With the Indian & Bangala then Local Malay Or Chinese ?? 🙏

The DH Like To Quote The Local Malay & Chinese As "LO-KEK"... Which Means Stingy...

I Think The Local Malay Or Chinese Should Start A Self-Reflection Why They Are Less Welcome Than The Foreigner Indian & Bangala...

I Should Say That All These Local Malay Or Chinese Are REAL DUMB... WHY They Can't Tell A White Lie Arh....

Still Have Not Meet Up Yet With The DH
And All The Local Malay Or Chinese Are Telling The DH That
They DON'T HAVE MONEY AND THEY Want To Fuck The DH FOR FREE.... 🤣 🤣

All These Local Malay Or Chinese Had OVERRATED THEMSELVES... 😆

If There Is Any DH Who Will Come Out To Let You Fuck Them FOR FREE,
Then These DH Should Be Very Dumb Or Heavy Weight Or Ugly
Or They REALLY FALL For The "MEN'S CHARMING OR HANDSOME" FACE.

🤣 🤣

Old 24-07-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Then again she seemed pretty legit tho, with nice variety of pfp and stuff. Maybe she actually learn how to English properly somewhere, those type of DH that have better than average English or education maybe? See what happens when I try to meet her bah
Yeah give it a go la if ur ok with that.
For me personally I can usually sense if something unusual. I have made enough mistakes to learn my lessons and learn to trust my gut feel. Time wasted on a scam girl could have been spent in H81 banging someone else.
Old 24-07-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

In a way what you said makes sense...

Indian or Bangla's spend time and effort during the DH's off days by going out, shopping, picnic with the DH's friends, go walk railway corridor, cycle at Ubin...and as a token of appreciation, the DH will offer herself to willingly for free or for a token amount...

Whereas for most other cheongsters, we just want to wham, baam, goodbye maam...

So in a way it is the time costs...and for them to charge premium...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanysoh View Post

Ever Wonder Why Some Of The Domestic Helpers Prefer To Go Out With the Indian & Bangala then Local Malay Or Chinese ?? 🙏

The DH Like To Quote The Local Malay & Chinese As "LO-KEK"... Which Means Stingy...

I Think The Local Malay Or Chinese Should Start A Self-Reflection Why They Are Less Welcome Than The Foreigner Indian & Bangala...

I Should Say That All These Local Malay Or Chinese Are REAL DUMB... WHY They Can't Tell A White Lie Arh....

Still Have Not Meet Up Yet With The DH
And All The Local Malay Or Chinese Are Telling The DH That
They DON'T HAVE MONEY AND THEY Want To Fuck The DH FOR FREE.... 🤣 🤣

All These Local Malay Or Chinese Had OVERRATED THEMSELVES... 😆

If There Is Any DH Who Will Come Out To Let You Fuck Them FOR FREE,
Then These DH Should Be Very Dumb Or Heavy Weight Or Ugly
Or They REALLY FALL For The "MEN'S CHARMING OR HANDSOME" FACE.

🤣 🤣

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 24-07-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 939 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Hahah idm sial if she legit want me be her bf, looks Chio and young also, plus I always like brown sugar (Malay) hahaha. Yeah if fake just go somewhere massage lor or something
Another suggestion is you just keep talking with her and ask if can VC. This is a good way to know if it's real person

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 25-07-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Another suggestion is you just keep talking with her and ask if can VC. This is a good way to know if it's real person
I can bet my life on it.

She will avoid doing VC!
Old 25-07-2023, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post

Indian or Bangla's spend time and effort during the DH's off days by going out, shopping, picnic with the DH's friends, go walk railway corridor, cycle at Ubin...and as a token of appreciation, the DH will offer herself to willingly for free or for a token amount...

Bro, these foreign workers have techniques they shared amongst one another. They always addressed their colleagues as best friends best buddies when meeting maids. They will stick to the maids wherever they go until the maid feel comfortable that's the time they let the maids eat contraceptive pills they bought from don't know where. Don't think they will let their wives eat these pill. Lastly if they still cannot get they will drama cry n behave like a kid. After getting n fuck tired they will use stay dormitory cannot go out as an excuse to meet other maids. Their techniques work most of the time.
Old 25-07-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

I believe social prejudice is one factor, although may not be only factor. My own humble opinion la.

If a bangla, SG chinese, ang mo all approach a dh for a drink, who is she more likely to go out with?

All the dh I bang all told me they dont like bangla dont want to date bangla.
All the dh was surprised I ok to meet them when they are with their dh friends picnic on the grass. Coz they see themselves as "only maid". Their words.

They date bangla coz same social class. That's why only dh date bangla. Have u noticed indo and pinay who are not dh never date bangla...
My insurance agent is pinay. Her husband is india indian. But he has white collar job. -> social class

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post

Old 25-07-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 5
Saitama79 is one of the Best!Saitama79 is one of the Best!Saitama79 is one of the Best!

There are a lot of annoying ads in michat, any bros know how to overcome this?
Old 25-07-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
I believe social prejudice is one factor, although may not be only factor. My own humble opinion la.

If a bangla, SG chinese, ang mo all approach a dh for a drink, who is she more likely to go out with?

All the dh I bang all told me they dont like bangla dont want to date bangla.
All the dh was surprised I ok to meet them when they are with their dh friends picnic on the grass. Coz they see themselves as "only maid". Their words.

They date bangla coz same social class. That's why only dh date bangla. Have u noticed indo and pinay who are not dh never date bangla...
My insurance agent is pinay. Her husband is india indian. But he has white collar job. -> social class
Actually is true. Maids are also women with holes. We just need to look past their occupation. I've also been with DH who strictly told me they hate banglas and will talk shit about them say they prefer local chinese or malay. I always treat them like normal GF, hold hands and stand close when on escalators hence I don't get shit from them

Old 25-07-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitama79 View Post
Last time Michat no ads. Now just tahan lor

Old 25-07-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitama79 View Post
Free app so don’t complain la. Lol.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 25-07-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Now no OT disco, where to get drunk maids.
Old 25-07-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

I also like the stand close on escalator technique. I can quietly slip my hand here and there... grab neh neh or cup the ass...hehe (evil laugh)

Quote:
Actually is true. Maids are also women with holes. We just need to look past their occupation. I've also been with DH who strictly told me they hate banglas and will talk shit about them say they prefer local chinese or malay. I always treat them like normal GF, hold hands and stand close when on escalators hence I don't get shit from them
Old 25-07-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Now no OT disco, where to get drunk maids.
This Sunday last day for NG

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1