The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
amar19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brunei Happenings and Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by perisique View Post
really? have you ever approach them before
Not really approached them but friends, people around and (since i am a local too), and heard them talking etc, sounds to that they are "pondans" unless some real girls followed them recently. usually you can see 1/2 of those hanging around the alley behind the hotel.
Old 24-02-2015, 01:46 PM
Samster

fame19877 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one can share contacts? Need real girl only, any race. Too bored here in Brunei
Old 24-02-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

sealazone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good massage place for suggest?
Old 25-02-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

Anyone have any contacts for locals? Malays/chinese that can speak malay/english
Old 01-03-2015, 03:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 19
hipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros here,

appreciate if anyone can share some contats for massage or FL with me in brunei. going there for biz trip very soon.

thanks a lot.
Old 01-03-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

Bro @kimi10, you inbox is full.
Old 02-03-2015, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
really frustrating already. seeking for filipinos girls if anyone got any, do share because some PRCs are arrogant bah. One of the replies I received they underestimated the non-Chinese people. sakit hati already when they said the non-Chinese's money are useless no matter how much we gave/paid. damn that's a pierce in the heart dude. only managed to hook one prc recently but we got language barriers problem and less enjoyable but able to get 2 shots within the range of hundred. hehee. now looking for pilippino if got or vietnamese/thai also.
Bro, if you finally got other than prc; share to me also ya. haha, i enjoyed with filipino last time in Makati but yah; we need some here also send me a pm if got~ thanks
Old 03-03-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster (M)

TheKing99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone,

Any contacts in Brunei? Chinese, PRC, and so on... PM me share share... Was heading Brunei for some biz trips. Much appreciate that someone will share me!!
Old 09-03-2015, 07:11 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dogba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share me any contacts? thanks
Old 10-03-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Brunei is under syariah law now so do be aware of the punishments for sexual misconduct. It's death by stoning or amputation for certain crimes.
Old 17-03-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
alsl79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Yangon now, anyone have contact or we chat to share? This place is very boring, need those contact urgently. Tq
Old 20-03-2015, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsl79 View Post
In Yangon now, anyone have contact or we chat to share? This place is very boring, need those contact urgently. Tq
Bro; i think you are in the wrong thread? aha Go to Myanmar's thread better i guess
Old 21-03-2015, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Met a PRC few minutes ago and done negotiations regarding all those stuff and she accepted it. I had to be prudents in my negotiations. Thought the place is nearby but I had to spend about 10 to 15 minutes to go to her stated place. As soon as I reached to the place, I had to wait about half an hour perhaps for her reply. And then, kaboom, there was a reply from her and provided all her information. After that, I went into her place and started looking for her. As soon as I approached her lair, I could hear voices of other women, I whispered to myself, "is it going to be threesome?" I became skeptical and then went to other side of the place and had a little conversations again. I dared myself because this is the only time I have to do it as previously I have missed two adorable ones which have a look (because I have a policy of "playing" that I will only do it when I emptied my stomach for a day or two days before the actual day of meeting, I have to fast to accomplish my satiable desire, but not today, I fucked the policy tonight as it may take time and may miss another chick) continue with my story again, she asked to stand in front of her "al-bab" and she allowed me in. Surprisingly, there were two other PRC women which I could remember one of them was red hair and the other one was having that cutey face. The one I met was also "bulih tahan" and my first impression on her was that she is a sporty kind of girl because of her attire. Her look also good to me and has that element of cuteness. Went inside and surprisingly I made a confession that I did not speak the language she speaks and she still accepted it and proceed. Hahaha. The power of integrity and persuasiveness. She took to me for a shower due to hygenic reason and proceed on the bed. While "playing" I just realised that I am prone into a "missionary" man rather than other positions because this position assisted me stayed longer. Damn. I tried the doggy but it went deep and my "boy" gave a signal to me and said to myself "this is not compatible" So I went missionary again and I could say I was able to satisfy her but not until she demanded me to the cowgirl position. This where the disappointment emerged. Few back and forth of the cow girl, my "boy" puked its lactose. Mayn. I thought I wanted her to do koujiao or soujiao on me before my "boy" pukes. And then we took a shower together to clean the mess. Oh well past is past, I satisfied with it in spite of risks shrouded but the key is boldness needs to be embedded within you. Beyond that language barriers instill the motto "you still can do it". Holla.

In brief,
BJ - No
Face - 7/10
Boobs - Ok for me (because all of them potrayed a good looking picture but in actual they will way not identical; I could say optical illusion, notcare anymore been misled numerously)
FJ - 8/10 (Domination of me, I am not a submission kind of guy) hehehe

Stay safe.
Good Job bro hehe
Old 21-03-2015, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

pls do not quote whole post...read boss msg below...

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...56&postcount=2

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 27-03-2015 at 11:03 PM.
Old 25-03-2015, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
archrival9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

am in brunei now.. any lobangs?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1