The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thread where excessive trolling and arguments will be moved to

Someone PMed and asked me as to why BG has to resort to go into hiatus mode ... Well, I would allow him to explain to you guys honestly as to why he did that for a period ... I have to reiterate that he is certainly not in the position to act as a hero for the samsters in question ... He is making a mockery of himself when he tried in vain to bombard me and acted self righteously ... bwahahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Obviously you are not qualified ... You can't even fend for yourself and have to go into "hiatus" ... I know very well you browsed SBF even though you didn't participate vocally during your lull period ... ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-12-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
You talked so much shit. Don't see you producing any fact except for baseless accusation . You call that that fart or fact. Typo?
As I have said before and I say again, u are too straight forward and naive ...

If I am lying, why these 3 buggers failed to defend themselves factually?

U are just like that dumbo BG who opposes for the sake of opposing without knowing the details and background.

Why did that high rep points and clones master who used clones to maliciously said the whore from L1809 was suffering from STD and gathered his clones and battalion of samsters to zap me but he eventually apologized to Slyer and me in the public?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-12-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wanting to post my adventures in GL

Quote:
I wonder if you have a brain when you participate in SBF or you are really trying to be ridiculous here ... Ask these 3 clowns to face to god if they have done what I said here ... the facts are all there re Comm, Korean and BG ... you are wasting my time ...

BTW, it ain't my style to reveal other PMs to me since day one ... unlike you and someone else ... That's why I never trust people like and there was once you asked me about a certain lobang on HC via PM, I simply shut you off politely by replying - "All masseuses offers teasing in one way and other ..."

In addition, you do not know how to be discreet in the HC thread ... I should have opened a thread in HC to condemn and let those Snr HC punters to condemn u as well ... To me u are nothing more than a shit ...
Was not going to reply you, but you had to bring my nick into things again. So, I have to speak up.

Questions:

1. What have I done that's so bad in SBF? I never ever revealed any samster' personal details or harmed anyone in real life. Yes, at one point of time I admit was somewhat over zealous and rude when I started posting, but have since changed after receiving feedback. By the way, I do not believe questioning so called "seniors" FRs is wrong, which you mentioned in an earlier post - let me ask other samsters reading this: Do you all think you want to be in a forum where there's a so-called "pecking order" and you can't question "seniors" FRs and posts? This is a forum, and that means that any and all FRs are open to discussion and debate. What SHOULD NOT be open to discussion or debate is any samster's personal or private details, as this is obviously a way to discourage or scare off samsters from sharing their view.

2. You said you never reveal others' PM, so why then did you reveal my PM to you here in the forum? Yes, when I PM you that time, it was a humble request for you to help calm a situation that was getting out of hand, as back then I thought you were a impartial and fair voice in the forum. How wrong I was!
By the way, apart from being overzealous and rude in my posts much earlier, I still do not know why exactly that samster you mentioned had attacked me so relentlessly. He never truly said, and that was a long time ago so I do not wish to pursue answers either. My guess is something I said made him think that I did something or knew something about him, which I didn't and I never wanna do or know anything about him, which I reiterated to him many times. However, he continue to attack me, so I asked for help because I truly was clueless why he kept attacking me. When I asked what I did exactly, he wasn't clear but just pointed to some posts he felt was rude, arrogant, etc, without stating the trigger that set him off so suddenly. But it's ok, I leave it be and no interest to pursue further. I wish that samster all the best and hope he has a happy peaceful life.

3. Do YOU even know the facts of the above case of attack from that samster? IF you don't, you better take your own advice and shut your trap about it. Because even I don't truly know what set it off, but that's ok. We live and let live and once again, I wish that samster all the best and harbor no ill-will towards him as he let it be after a while. I guess he probably knew I did not do what he thought I did - and what exactly that was, I still do not know till this day.

That's all I have to say. Do not try again to use my nick or other samsters' who had quarrels with me before just to boost yourself in a quarrel with me or with others. They are unrelated matters.

However, I did bring up omnia, keewee, googlibong etc because I miss their contributions and they left shortly after quarrels with you. As to why? Only you and they know. But I find there's a pattern there.

And yesterday, I saw you attacking comm and saying you want to reveal his misdeeds etc, and that's when I felt it was a bit too personal already, hence I spoke up.

You see, I really hate anyone that tries to dig people's personal details up in order to use that as a threat to win a cyber war. I think that is plain sick. Do you not agree? Because some people tried to do that to you too. And as much as I dislike you sometimes, I do not think any samster deserves to have their pictures or private details exposed in the forum or to other samsters via PM. Even you don't deserve that. Those are my thoughts, others may think you deserve to kena, but i think the online and real world should remain as separate as possible.

Other than that, you can do what you like. And since comm did mention for me to let you all two fight it out and i stand one side, I will .

But the girl's pix thing that you are whacking comm for ah, really there are many pix of working girls circulating over PM and wechat for years liao. Because many samsters added them on wechat, and the girl sent their photos over and then it gets shared without girl's permission many times. Not a nice thing to do, but many samsters did it. This is just what I know, other than that, I leave it to you and comm to sort things out amongst yourselves.

Cheers.
Old 11-12-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Someone PMed and asked me as to why BG has to resort to go into hiatus mode ... Well, I would allow him to explain to you guys honestly as to why he did that for a period ... I have to reiterate that he is certainly not in the position to act as a hero for the samsters in question ... He is making a mockery of himself when he tried in vain to bombard me and acted self righteously ... bwahahaha!
Bombarding you and acting self-righteous or being a hero was never my intention in the latest replies to you. There are many things I can bombard if that were the case. I had to say something because you seem to be going too personal with comm, but since comm says he is ok with your attacks and he can handle it. I leave it to you two. I'm not trying to be a hero, just when it seems to go into people's private affairs, that's where I think we need to draw the line.

Why do you care why I went into hiatus, it's none of your business.

I choose when I want to post and when I feel it's pointless. And when sometimes I feel there are just too many discouraging factors like cyber wars etc, I'll go off and chill somewhere else. Anything wrong with that?

Stop your efforts to ruin the reputations of people who disagree with you. Really really. Know where to draw the line.
Old 11-12-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Max, in case you still have trouble understanding what I am trying to say to you.

It's plain and simple.

Do not bring in samsters private details or personal lives when it comes to any post or cyberwars.

This is a mistake many have made before, and even you were a victim too.

Do not continue this bad trend.

That's all I'm concerned with.
Old 11-12-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

bro bg, you are sincere and straight forward in replying to max

however max priest has a mental illness and the way he argues is very simple. max priest will ignore all logic, twist facts, make up stories and keep shouting that he is right until the opposite side gives up

i can only sigh as i see your sincerity and goodwill being wasted on such a person
Old 11-12-2016, 02:50 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Prove it and don't keep blabbering about it and claim things that doesn't exist.
He is making up stories as usual, if there was really such a "secretly taken" picture, he would have taken it out long ago and use it to attack me

the truth is that coco herself took a picture for me and asked me to help her with her bad biz.

Quote:
BTW, it ain't my style to reveal other PMs to me since day one ... unlike you and someone else ... That's why I never trust people like you and there was once you asked me about a certain lobangs on HC via PM, I simply shut you off politely by replying - "All masseuses offers teasing in one way and another ..."
lets have a good laugh at little max

first he says that i pm him the top secert pic, then he says he does not reveal pm since day one (because he does not have any pic), then next sentence he starts to reveal your pm to him........hahaha

a mentally unstable person like max will never be able to argue intelligently , the more we poke him, the madder he becomes

Last edited by comm; 11-12-2016 at 03:57 PM.
Old 11-12-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
bro bg, you are sincere and straight forward in replying to max

however max priest has a mental illness and the way he argues is very simple. max priest will ignore all logic, twist facts, make up stories and keep shouting that he is right until the opposite side gives up

i can only sigh as i see your sincerity and goodwill being wasted on such a person
I am trying my best to get him to understand that it's not him I'm fighting but it's the behavior of digging up and using samsters' private details to fight cyber wars, win online arguments, etc, that is the general issue we want to put a stop to.

This is something we want to discourage not just him, but all samsters from doing as its a dangerous and destructive path causing harm to real lives.

But yes. I'm starting to realise my efforts are futile, because he just wants to "win" at all costs.
Old 11-12-2016, 05:00 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
He is making up stories as usual, if there was really such a "secretly taken" picture, he would have taken it out long ago and use it to attack me

the truth is that coco herself took a picture for me and asked me to help her with her bad biz.

lets have a good laugh at little max

first he says that i pm him the top secert pic, then he says he does not reveal pm since day one (because he does not have any pic), then next sentence he starts to reveal your pm to him........hahaha

a mentally unstable person like max will never be able to argue intelligently , the more we poke him, the madder he becomes

Her story making always make ppl dunno wanna laugh or cry

I'm not sure abt the makeup story of u guys, but for my case it is totally a 180degree reverse. Max was the one wanna attact that samster and I was the one stopping max to go overboard. That samster knew it that why he chooses to be in good terms with me and once in a while dropped some sarcasm post to max. As max lose to me badly in the cyberwar, I'm her bigger enemy so she wanna took the revenge, changing the way she called that samster from artist to the usual nick and wanna make friend with him temporarily for the sake of againsting me. It is obvious who is the two head snake aka king of hypocrite. I speak nothing but only truth, and all the facts can be found online. Max would only speak with fark as baotohk mentioned earlier as shit n toilet paper tags very well with fark I think mentally illed described her very well, good one bro comm. She doesn't speak with logic, I'm afraid she is worst than empty btwn her ear, which is full of shits btwn her ears

p/s: why I suddenly treat her as guniang. coz she kept on emphasising "admit his wrongdoing like a real man" and obviously she was not :P My advice to her is to admit all her wrongdoing like a real man before it is too late :P

Last edited by korean; 11-12-2016 at 05:39 PM.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
I wonder if you have a brain when you participate in SBF or you are really trying to be ridiculous here ... Ask these 2 sinister buggers plus BG to face to god and tell god honestly if they have done what I said here ... the facts are all there re Comm, Korean and BG ... you are wasting my time ...

BTW, it ain't my style to reveal other PMs to me since day one ... unlike you and someone else ... That's why I never trust people like you and there was once you asked me about a certain lobangs on HC via PM, I simply shut you off politely by replying - "All masseuses offers teasing in one way and another ..." I didnt wanna reveal the lobangs to you! I am skeptical about your persona here, so to speak!

In addition, you do not know how to be discreet in the HC thread ... I should have opened a thread in HC to condemn u and let those Snr HC punters to condemn u as well ... To me u are nothing more than an unethical piece of shit ...
Like i say ...talk so much shit without anything to prove. Anyone can say anything they want and claim theirs is true.

If you cannot prove that there is a "real" pm , it is as good as farting.

Please open a thread to condemn me. Don't keep me waiting

Unethical is really for someone who promise to write FR in exchange for raw sex. It can't get any worst. This kind of action is really 全家死!
Old 11-12-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
As I have said before and I say again, u are too straight forward and naive ...

If I am lying, why these 3 buggers failed to defend themselves factually?

U are just like that dumbo BG who opposes for the sake of opposing without knowing the details and background.

Why did that high rep points and clones master who used clones to maliciously said the whore from L1809 was suffering from STD and gathered his clones and battalion of samsters to zap me but he eventually apologized to Slyer and me in the public?
Sigh...please show the link to all the things you have claimed. Or is it your own assumption?

I haven't seen you proving anything except empty talk and calling names. Really behaves exactly like our old time hero A88
Old 11-12-2016, 09:37 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Like i say ...talk so much shit without anything to prove. Anyone can say anything they want and claim theirs is true.

If you cannot prove that there is a "real" pm , it is as good as farting.

Please open a thread to condemn me. Don't keep me waiting

Unethical is really for someone who promise to write FR in exchange for raw sex. It can't get any worst. This kind of action is really 全家死!
Never ever believe on her promise, I'm still waiting for her to expose me as her previous intel all gone hairwire rolfmao and she also promised to give me rough rise but she was the one enjoyed all by herself, how selfish she is
Old 11-12-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Never ever believe on her promise, I'm still waiting for her to expose me as her previous intel all gone hairwire rolfmao and she also promised to give me rough rise but she was the one enjoyed all by herself, how selfish she is
Imaginary intel .........
Old 11-12-2016, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Imaginary intel .........
it is full of shits btwn her ears, that explains
Old 11-12-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
it is full of shits btwn her ears, that explains
That is no wonder why it overflows out of "her" mouth.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1