The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2006, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jb_cheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

didnt see any pretty gal in lvl 5. as usual take back R74 and the price still same RM65. she looks young and from KL.
Old 19-04-2006, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
michael9090 is Cool - loads of Potential

Was in ocean hotel yesterday in jb...price still remain the same, RM 65... cheap cheap fak ... chose a lvl 5 one... overall can say not bad... the gals at lvl 5 quite experience... but a little bit attitude... very gud in bj and almost make me cim...SUPER LAR~ shown attitude to me when i squezee her ( . )( . )
too bad...i m a boobs lover...anyway...next time still will go...by the way, jus remind everyone of here...not far from this ocean hotel...u will see an auntie sitting down thr and keep looking at u ... and she will ask u to go upstair and have a looks...pls dun go up... it's a tricks...they want to cheat money...after go up , they will persuade u to pay RM30 for massage and once u pay them, they tell u RM6 for mummy and RM4 for receptionist...something like tat lar...jibai...she thought night club mer ... after tat, she will ly u and then straight away ask u wan BJ or not...RM60 and then i didnt want it...and she start to massage...but those faking lousy massage jus wan to push me away...coz only touch here and thr...and then will ask again whether wan bj or not...reduce price to RM50 this time...shit...the horrible place tat i met at jb...no more next time...so next time pls dun go upstair...it's near 7 11 thr...it's a gents saloon hair mentioned thr...but it's a tricks thr...felt like wanna report police...MA DE ~
SO, gud luck to all of u...happy cheonging ~
Old 19-04-2006, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
L2R68 Ocean Paradise Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael9090
too bad...i m a boobs lover...anyway...next time still will go...
Just came back from a sight-seeing 'tour' of Ocean Paradise Hotel to see whether there is anything 'new'

L2R66, formerly occupied by 'ang pai' Ling is still empty

Next door (L2R68) was occupied by a 38"D girl - boobs lover please take note !
Old 19-04-2006, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jbkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tour this place earlier this week weekdays early afternoon. Try to find the new gal someone mentioned this post on lvl 5. Saw one new gal on lvl 5, a bit old(30s) and body not very appealing(saw some meat at mid section, but not that sure) so passed on this gal. My second choice had been a new gal at lvl 3, name forgot(room second to toilet). She is a gem, young goodlooking and very nice body. Bonk her a few weeks ago, but too bad she not work that day. Experience tell me gem like this probably wont stay at this dump too long so will probably try look for her next week.

Other regular gals there really not appealing to me, so left and head straight to next destination.. Tropical Inn. Did find a gem there. See my next post.
Old 21-04-2006, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 19
Via1314 is a splendid one to beholdVia1314 is a splendid one to beholdVia1314 is a splendid one to beholdVia1314 is a splendid one to beholdVia1314 is a splendid one to beholdVia1314 is a splendid one to beholdVia1314 is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys! Just wanna know where is Ocean Hotel? How U get there, near where?
Old 22-04-2006, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 19
generalsegal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeneralsegal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeneralsegal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeneralsegal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeneralsegal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Today afternoon ,all FL arrested by police , i went there about noon, all FL go to police station , dont know the outcome! my mood is gone today
Old 22-04-2006, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
halexbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalsegal
Today afternoon ,all FL arrested by police , i went there about noon, all FL go to police station , dont know the outcome! my mood is gone today

wat do you mean? u mean ocean hotel or wat...
Old 22-04-2006, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 19
generalsegal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeneralsegal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeneralsegal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeneralsegal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeneralsegal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by halexbonk
wat do you mean? u mean ocean hotel or wat...

Yes ,the whole ocean hotel but not OKT there , all FL bring by van and go police station this is the 1st time i saw that ...
Old 22-04-2006, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes ,the whole ocean hotel but not OKT there , all FL bring by van and go police station this is the 1st time i saw that ...

is it...how about customer?
i thought of going this afternoon leh....
Old 24-04-2006, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by halexbonk
is it...how about customer?
i thought of going this afternoon leh....
Lucky you not there lor...if you there maybe you up lorry also.
Old 24-04-2006, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUESMAN
Lucky you not there lor...if you there maybe you up lorry also.
Wah kau ... my favourite hang out now been raided ??? Ocean been there for so many years ... sad to know that it is been raided.

All I know or heard is that those whore working there are legal. Why are they classified as FL ? Anyway, I will be heading there again to check out the situation .. this coming weekend.

Again, I am sad to know that it has been raided.

Cheers ...
Old 24-04-2006, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Just imagine, supposedly a 'legal' joint there got raid. Nowsaday, how safe will it be at other places liao.............................................. I need to reconsider my venturing to these activities and happening places.

gigantic_tk
Old 25-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Samster

yupthough there are all legal ....cos last time big wind all lsb been raided...and only ocean still operates...
but now....
Old 26-04-2006, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joints like these will never be close even if raids keep coming. They be back to business just as fast.

Well bro...just hope you have a good and safe trip there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinchan7
Wah kau ... my favourite hang out now been raided ??? Ocean been there for so many years ... sad to know that it is been raided.

All I know or heard is that those whore working there are legal. Why are they classified as FL ? Anyway, I will be heading there again to check out the situation .. this coming weekend.

Again, I am sad to know that it has been raided.

Cheers ...
Old 27-04-2006, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Police raid at Ocean Paradise Hotel, J.B.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUESMAN
Joints like these will never be close even if raids keep coming. They be back to business just as fast.
Bro Bluesman,

You are correct !

I was in JB Town today during lunch and decided to drop by at the Ocean Paradise Hotel to see the situation after the Police raid on 22.4.06

Good News ! Ocean Paradise Hotel is opened and is back in business again !

Bad News! Only half the rooms are occupied. I suppose most of the WLs who were kept in the Police Lock-up had decided to take some time off to recuperate from the 'trauma'

Normally, if a place is raided by the Authorities it will be opened again within the next 1 to 2 weeks.

It seem that the "raids" are just 'main main' or some sort of 'sandiwara' / 'wayang kulit' to show the Bosses in KL, that the "JB Boys' are 'doing their jobs'. If they are really serious about the "raids" why are they allowed to re-open again within the next few weeks ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1