The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kenzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
2x FRs from recent Sydney trip, visited CBD Style at 260 Pitt Street (more discreet as you have to take a lift up in an office building) as it was near my hotel, both times were 45mins. Even though this place charges a higher price than others in the area (AUD160 for 45mins), after some research I was skeptical as to whether the ladies were authentic Japanese (could have been Chinese) for the cheaper places.

Visit 1: Asked for recommendation via WeChat on my first visit and chose Riko. I must say their shop uniform was superb, like those robes you get in hotel rooms but sexy, lacy lingerie underneath, and everything off eventually during the session. Great first time with a Jap lady, smashing body (slightly more voluptous) with spectable) she spoke decent english and we managed to have a conversation going. Riko was here on a student visa (early 20s at most) studying English to pursue her dreams of being a flight attendant. Massage was non-existent and I told her to speed up to the real action. Nuru B2B was superb, and she was extremely accommodating in whatever I wanted including BBBJ and ending with a CIM. Overall, superb japanese style service all the way round, and parted ways by saying hope to see her on an SQ flight!

Visit 2: a bit overconfident from the better than expected experience from the first visit, chose Anna this time round without any recommendation. The difference was between heaven and hell - mechanical, robotic, CBJ only etc, all the red flags. Nuff said. Waste of 45mins and AUD160 but luckily the previous visit averaged things out.
Thanks to this sharing. Visited CBD styles by adding them on wechat to make an appt. Simply asked for Riko since you said so. Couldn't ask for more. 45min of good contact with Riko, we joked and chat a fair bit. Very helpful to keep asking if everything is ok blah blah blah. AUD180 was well spent. Young, good skin, looks, devilish body.

She works 3 days a week it seems, call to avoid disappointment
Old 04-11-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
emulatedbyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sydney Australia ...

Visited CBD Styles as recommended.. Forgot the jap girl's name but was great service.
Old 16-11-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 0
terrujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterterrujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterterrujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterterrujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterterrujin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited CBD Styles, ask for Sohee great service not sure if she does extra.

Update : a touch more class is amazing (was hesitating at first but props to the person recommending it and giving a nice walkthru) the ladies are gorgeous had some difficulty deciding haha, but found a gorgeous lady that squirts 🔫 while climaxing. (Will fly back to Sydney just to meet her)

Last edited by terrujin; 18-11-2023 at 05:36 AM.
Old 28-11-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Thanks for all the bros here who contributed their recommendations and advice. Decided to try many of the locations stated in this thread and some not listed since i was in Sydney over 2 weeks.

To keep my FR short, i had the best sessions at Ginza Empire and Ginza Club for Asian ladies, and the best sessions at A Touch More Class (ATMC) for angmo ladies. CBD Style good if you want good nuru massage but need to top up for FJ.

To caveat, i did mostly walk ins, with the exception of Ginza Club as mentioned by another bro here. So i may not have seen the ang pais at the different joints. But generally the quality and quantity at other places not as good as the places i mentioned above.

Would also definitely recommend to book for ATMC as well if anyone looking to go. If don't know who to pick, just take those highly requested ladies and shouldn't go wrong. Stats and bio avail on website to see. Otherwise if walk in, you may not see someone you like if particular about looks or body shape.

I was told 60min at most places allow 2 shots, but seems like some places would be dependent on lady. Best to clarify with reception or lady before session starts.
Old 03-12-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
wanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Will be visiting Sydney in Jan. Need some advise ...

Does the full service package paid at door include FJ? Or need to pay extra for FJ? Some bro suggest multiple shots so not sure of there is extra payment

Eg. CBD style 45mins $170 include FJ?

What does the $170 include?

FJ extra payment how much?

Any shop can view/choose and if don't like can leave?

PM me any gal recommendation/contacts ... thinking of trying some young blondes
Old 06-12-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 16
outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!

Guys what's the difference between CBD Style and CBD Style 360 from Google? Which is the authentic one?
Old 06-12-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Surprised that Penthouse @ Pitt Street is not being mentioned here @all! Supposedly a 6stars establishment as claimed n not too pricey..

How discreet is the bar? So you'd just sit at the bar, order a drink and the ladies will drop by and see if you're interested? Is there any etiquette to reject? Otherwise, it might be rude to keep talking but have no intentions to take her to the room?
Old 06-12-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by outc4st View Post
How discreet is the bar? So you'd just sit at the bar, order a drink and the ladies will drop by and see if you're interested? Is there any etiquette to reject? Otherwise, it might be rude to keep talking but have no intentions to take her to the room?
This place not recommended. It's a dead place.
Old 07-12-2023, 07:19 AM
Samster

I guess things have changed, thanks bro. Was interested due to your post.

Anyway, I was told CBD style does not offer full service. Is this right?
Old 08-12-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by outc4st View Post
I guess things have changed, thanks bro. Was interested due to your post.

Anyway, I was told CBD style does not offer full service. Is this right?
Price quoted on website does not include FJ. Need to negotiate privately with lady if want full service.

Got two joints at 276 and 360 Pitt St. Both are sister joints with more girls at 360. I usually end up at 360 cos more to choose from.
Old 09-12-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
Price quoted on website does not include FJ. Need to negotiate privately with lady if want full service.

Got two joints at 276 and 360 Pitt St. Both are sister joints with more girls at 360. I usually end up at 360 cos more to choose from.
The rate they quote provide good massage since it didn’t include FJ?
Old 14-12-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
The rate they quote provide good massage since it didn’t include FJ?
Not sure what is your definition of good massage, but these places provide Nuru/B2B/sensual massage, not your traditional thai massage.

Service standard may vary across ladies, but those I had provided good nuru/B2B massage.
Old 16-12-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post

So how much u usually negotiate for full service? I think that's the answer most wanted to know…
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 16-12-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

FR for Sydney. 16Dec23

Went Kyoto… reached there around 8pm… happened to see one angmo asking the ladies to parade.

Came 6girls Japs, Kimchi, PRCs but avg looking. The lady pimp kept recommending the Korean. I rejected coz had few bad experience with Korean service. Left the premises…

Walked towards Ginza Empire.
Waited in the room… 1st to be there in busy evening. Came more customers.
Parade 8-9 ladies. Standards better but still not satisfied. Damage there many opted for 180/30mins. One of the pimp was quite unfriendly. Few young PRC chaps asked counter any more to view. Yes… but 25mins later…
Sianz. Left the place… finally walked to Ginza.

At Ginza…
This time, no more parade… ask counter for recommendation. Staff friendlier (same boss as Ginza Empire) Pointed out a few Japanese girls on iPad.
Took one…

Name: Nagi
Height 169cm B cup. Very sweet face and cheerful.
Student. Speaks rather good English.
Service BBBJ - 7
Boobs - B cupper
FJ - 8
GFE - 8
Damage : 240/45mins
RTF - maybe

Started SOP bath… chit chatting…….
Cleaned up… lie on bed… started caressing~ catbath. Then BBBJ. Cute face made me hard. Then asked me if I wanna CIM she is OK. But told her if CIM I wun be able to get hard again in short time. Rubbing her CB on to of my little bro non stop. Started Cowboy… then missionary… slowly kissing her neck and ear. She got excited and eventually told me she came. (Hard to tell if she's faking it but I did enjoy the moment) very responsive and soon finished in missionary…
Hugged me with gfe while kept gyrating her lower body onto my thigh. If I am much younger sure give her second shot. Don't over tired myself … chat alittle bit. Asked her if customer ever ask her contact. Told me… she did but most time the customer will stop contacting her because either she too busy to reply or nothing in common. So didn't carry on asking. She is a student, works 3 times a week. Before leaving , gave me a kiss and hug and sent me out… holding hands.

After all experience was good. GFE and cute face. Smiling and had a very good skin. Although I personally prefer shorter and pettie girls (easier to maneuver ). Only in Australia u can get cheaper Jap girls compared to Japan and other part of the world.

For girls u can go to their website but most face are covered. Figure wise they are quite honest about it though.
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 17-12-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by s@ms@m View Post
FR for Sydney. 16Dec23

Went Kyoto… reached there around 8pm… happened to see one angmo asking the ladies to parade.

Came 6girls Japs, Kimchi, PRCs but avg looking. The lady pimp kept recommending the Korean. I rejected coz had few bad experience with Korean service. Left the premises…

Walked towards Ginza Empire.
Waited in the room… 1st to be there in busy evening. Came more customers.
Parade 8-9 ladies. Standards better but still not satisfied. Damage there many opted for 180/30mins. One of the pimp was quite unfriendly. Few young PRC chaps asked counter any more to view. Yes… but 25mins later…
Sianz. Left the place… finally walked to Ginza.

At Ginza…
This time, no more parade… ask counter for recommendation. Staff friendlier (same boss as Ginza Empire) Pointed out a few Japanese girls on iPad.
Took one…

Name: Nagi
Height 169cm B cup. Very sweet face and cheerful.
Student. Speaks rather good English.
Service BBBJ - 7
Boobs - B cupper
FJ - 8
GFE - 8
Damage : 240/45mins
RTF - maybe

Started SOP bath… chit chatting…….
Cleaned up… lie on bed… started caressing~ catbath. Then BBBJ. Cute face made me hard. Then asked me if I wanna CIM she is OK. But told her if CIM I wun be able to get hard again in short time. Rubbing her CB on to of my little bro non stop. Started Cowboy… then missionary… slowly kissing her neck and ear. She got excited and eventually told me she came. (Hard to tell if she's faking it but I did enjoy the moment) very responsive and soon finished in missionary…
Hugged me with gfe while kept gyrating her lower body onto my thigh. If I am much younger sure give her second shot. Don't over tired myself … chat alittle bit. Asked her if customer ever ask her contact. Told me… she did but most time the customer will stop contacting her because either she too busy to reply or nothing in common. So didn't carry on asking. She is a student, works 3 times a week. Before leaving , gave me a kiss and hug and sent me out… holding hands.

After all experience was good. GFE and cute face. Smiling and had a very good skin. Although I personally prefer shorter and pettie girls (easier to maneuver ). Only in Australia u can get cheaper Jap girls compared to Japan and other part of the world.

For girls u can go to their website but most face are covered. Figure wise they are quite honest about it though.
How do you conclude that 240 AUDfor a 45' single fuk is cheaper than JP where you can get same for 25/28,000¥ = almost same?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1