The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 25-09-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

the skinny skinny one izit?... he face oways bao jin tian... but e other 2 are ok. boss v nice..oways serve me drinks. g16 oso nice...hehehh
Old 26-09-2015, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ya, that 1....()/$$&!:&:&
Old 26-09-2015, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

ignore him la. some ppl like to act like boss while the real boss is humble.
i oways juz walk in shout him my order number then sit sofa.
then the real big boss will smile n pass me a packet drink...lai he shui ..
Old 26-09-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepower View Post
Went there last night, left a few gals sitting, I ask politely is G16 free.
Then came a reply, u have to wait, smoking go outside, in a v rude voice, I think their business b good already, don't need to hack care anymore.
Going to stay away from this house, too arrogant already.
I still tell friends to go try, now can tell them forget about it already.
Just my point of view.
Why be bothered by this type of stupid runner? I don't think he's the boss anyway, just an ordinary daily wage bugger. Just take ur pick and dump the money at his face. He can't do shit. Anyway, that's why u visit G Land for! For the pussy, not to have a nice convo with an okt.
Old 26-09-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepower View Post
Ya, that 1....()/$$&!:&:&
Demand more than supply so they are proud.... Dunno when there can be more FL like last time

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 26-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Why be bothered by this type of stupid runner? I don't think he's the boss anyway, just an ordinary daily wage bugger. Just take ur pick and dump the money at his face. He can't do shit. Anyway, that's why u visit G Land for! For the pussy, not to have a nice convo with an okt.
Totally agree, dun waste time on okts...we here to bonk good quality whores....
Old 27-09-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

#16 working today ?
Old 27-09-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

I'mm going there today evening.

Hope to see some of bro there.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 28-09-2015, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
There was a nice OKT I met in the day. But 2 days ago at 11pm there was like a black face guy. Anyway there was went I asked for G16. Had to wait a while.

When I finally saw her, she had a good figure, pretty and C boobs. But after taking of clothes, looks like B. Handful. She has good service. Her bbbj was slow and nice. I asked if she could go faster and she gradually pick up the pace. I could possibly CIM but she won't allow unless I'm capped.
Then se did a cowgirl on me. Nice trim pussy. Her cowgirl was hardworking. I finished in no time. Would surely RTF. If she's not available, I think I'll try G15. Looks like a SYT with huge boobs. But she looked grumpy like not smiling. Maybe tired or had a bad day.
Old 28-09-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
heelheel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerguy View Post
There was a nice OKT I met in the day. But 2 days ago at 11pm there was like a black face guy. Anyway there was went I asked for G16. Had to wait a while.

When I finally saw her, she had a good figure, pretty and C boobs. But after taking of clothes, looks like B. Handful. She has good service. Her bbbj was slow and nice. I asked if she could go faster and she gradually pick up the pace. I could possibly CIM but she won't allow unless I'm capped.
Then se did a cowgirl on me. Nice trim pussy. Her cowgirl was hardworking. I finished in no time. Would surely RTF. If she's not available, I think I'll try G15. Looks like a SYT with huge boobs. But she looked grumpy like not smiling. Maybe tired or had a bad day.
LOL Bro! G15 boobs small la, I suggest you dont try. Try G18 or G17! But best looking is still G16 and G18!
Old 29-09-2015, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

seems like a good place to try... hmm...
Old 29-09-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
torrentman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went in to take a look.
Black faced fucker kept staring at me and my friend, as though want to pick a fight.

Left immediately cos didn't feel shiok.

Avoid
Old 30-09-2015, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
castlex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried G11 Alisa
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: A cup
Body: Petite
Feisty little one. Like a cat. But the arms a lot of scars?????
RTF: No. I like boobs. Also see her scars liao a bit...
FJ: 7/10

Think she very stress. Her mouth got strong cigarette smell.
Old 30-09-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyss View Post
G15 - speaks chinese. Nv French cause I don't like.
HEight around 156.
Very skinny, I like. Can see hip bones.
Boobs: slightly enhanced with some veins on it. B cup. Slightly hard. Pointy nips.
Shower: sop, very fast . But wash didi quite long so I was q sure got bbbj.
Cat bath : hardworking and lick from nips all the way to my toe, my balls and shaft too.
Bbbj: hardworking , suck for 8-10 mins. Slight deepthroat. Moaning sounds while she suck.
FJ : great stereo, likes to touch her boobs when I fuck her from Behind, and when she on top. Super turn on.
gfe : not bad but lose I g8. 7/10
RTF : yeah but will try others first .
agree to all above except gfe. abit ice cold even I speak vietnamese to her. she seems like to converse in chinese more. allow frenching but awhile only.
her moaning and touching of boobs is a turn on.
will rtf her as I find her pretty. hope improve on gfe.

so far I tried 8, 9, 3, 11, 17, 15. only 9, 17 and 15 rtf-able.
Old 05-10-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
subico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by castlex View Post
Tried G11 Alisa
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: A cup
Body: Petite
Feisty little one. Like a cat. But the arms a lot of scars?????
RTF: No. I like boobs. Also see her scars liao a bit...
FJ: 7/10

Think she very stress. Her mouth got strong cigarette smell.
i know G11 have no boobs, flat. Looks like a guy when close up.

Reason why her hand a lot cutting scars?
She is married and have a baby, her husband and bf all left her because she have mental problem, so she is despo to find a new partner in sg.

Don't share your contact with her as she will do scary things on video and send you, like cutting her arm if you don't love her. I saw the video, thinking whether to send it to the police for threatening case. No joke, you will be shock if u see the video.
She is stress because her new bf also left her.
If you pick her, just FAFO.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1