The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2006, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
thai75food deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

yo bros !

dun talk so much 1st leh..... let's get to the sexitement....
when are we going to hdy huh?????
hahaha...
Old 09-02-2006, 05:07 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai75food
yo bros !

dun talk so much 1st leh..... let's get to the sexitement....
when are we going to hdy huh?????
hahaha...
Dont wanna go with u lah... all the pretty gers like u then only 'Lap Sap' left for us to fight!
Old 09-02-2006, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Oii... Thai75, Kurupa, Tirak99... where the photos I requested.... I just chat with Thai75 earlier, hehehe... our bro really GTM IC material leh...
bro... wat picture u talking abt?
email me better.... u know my stupid assess to forum problem.... sigh...
Old 09-02-2006, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Dont wanna go with u lah... all the pretty gers like u then only 'Lap Sap' left for us to fight!
wau lau.. how can u say this.... sobs sobs....
Old 09-02-2006, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
hahaha...jio me ok. I'm not that charming. kekekeke...
Old 09-02-2006, 05:29 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai75food
wau lau.. how can u say this.... sobs sobs....
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Now sure die!! Two Super Tirak Master bro Thai75 and tirak99 wanna go hatyai... This time may have the chance to see 1 guy with 10 pretty gers do LT.
Old 09-02-2006, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My FR on the last day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan
Where's Cintana? Never heard of Cintana b4 leh... Have not been to HDY for 1year. Used to only cheong SC Heritage, CP4, Pink Lady, Sky Lounge, Hansa, Kiss Lounge...
Wha acmilan,all the places you mention are x one.Do not know if you can tahan places like Cintana!If you compare with places like CP4,PL.Then it is super run down ,dirty and small.Don't say i never say first hor!

The location is at the juction of Tanrattanakorn road and Sripoovanart road.If you are comeing out of Channivet area (Thaiarkarn road) you will always past by this area (Atami will be on your left and a few doors down is a 7-eleven and just a bit more down is a restaurant that says Malan Food)

Hope you can find the place but remember that place is very LC compared to the place that you are use to.

One more thing since you like places like S.C. then maybe you can check out a new place at Hatyai Asia hotel (seven floor is my memory is correct?Brudder Taurus can "help" me to remember?) they work like S.C. but the quality i saw there is not up to par.Did not ask the price but they should be around the same as S.C. or slighly cheaper.(only saw two WL when i went to view)

Hope this infomation is useful!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 09-02-2006, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
6 course meal for 300 bahts

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
think there's still lots of places and exciting stuffs many brudders dun know.

there's also a eating place for locals which cost only a mere 300B for a 6 course meal! i am actually lucky enough to find many cheap budget places with my fren over there.
Bro Taurus,

What is the name & location of the place where you can get a 6 course meal for 300 bahts ? Is is per head for 300 bahts ?

Please share your info with us.

Thanks !
Old 09-02-2006, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Happy Birdday Bros Taurus75
Unless u use fake D.O.B.
Old 10-02-2006, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 6 course meal for 300 bahts

Bro KTL69,

You post so frequently, even doing research on Rose Chan and Anabel Chong, ask about food in Hatyai; yet no time to post your "fight of the Century" and need two more weeks. I think many bros will become very disappointed.

Bro TV mentioned that you lost one tooth from the battle, now we realise from your post that more teeth are now at serious threat of being lost. If no details are given, at least can give us a brief description of your century fight such as : Did you CIM flooding her throat such that she almost choke, CIF such that felt a sensation that was never felt before, superb length of flying time with the tigress, exhausting all of Karma Sutra's known positions, extraordinary number of quality shots you did, super loud geniune stereo sound from tigress because you made her squirt eg. 3 times, causing the mattress to become drenched and how this cause your sacrifice in terms of number of teeth, sperm and baht lost.

So far, no bro has ever claimed to have the fight of the century. We are very curious about your claims of setting not only high standards or I should say New Standards for bros to dream of and for perharps some courageous bros to emulate.

I think bros will appreciate your possibly Jet Li style of fearless FR soonest. We are all hoping to read your fight of the Century. Jet Li's Huo Yuan Jia fight for China against foreign champions is last century, I look forward to your better FR as it is action in this century.

For Jet Li's fearless, some bros may not agree that it can qualify as the fight of the last century.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Bro Taurus,
What is the name & location of the place where you can get a 6 course meal for 300 bahts ? Is is per head for 300 bahts ? Please share your info with us.
Thanks !
Old 10-02-2006, 09:05 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 6 course meal for 300 bahts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Bro Taurus,

What is the name & location of the place where you can get a 6 course meal for 300 bahts ? Is is per head for 300 bahts ?

Please share your info with us.

Thanks !
6 course meal for 300 bahts same food choices as in restaurant!
Old 10-02-2006, 09:07 AM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u
Happy Birdday Bros Taurus75
Unless u use fake D.O.B.
hey??!! oops i never update ever since joining SBF. anyway not my birday but appreciate that u keep track of samsters's birthdays. kudos brudder!
Old 10-02-2006, 09:11 AM

Re: My FR on the last day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck

The location is at the juction of Tanrattanakorn road and Sripoovanart road.If you are comeing out of Channivet area (Thaiarkarn road) you will always past by this area (Atami will be on your left and a few doors down is a 7-eleven and just a bit more down is a restaurant that says Malan Food) its actually Malee Food

One more thing since you like places like S.C. then maybe you can check out a new place at Hatyai Asia hotel (seven floor is my memory is correct?Brudder Taurus can "help" me to remember?) they work like S.C. but the quality i saw there is not up to par.Did not ask the price but they should be around the same as S.C. or slighly cheaper.(only saw two WL when i went to view)
located at 6th floor. u guys can always check with the bell boy. he is delighted to help u out and tell u which room number for viewing.
and the price is 4,500B - 5000B . OKT will tell you that puyings came from BKK. or maybe their pussies gold-plated or chromed??

Hope this infomation is useful!
check the red wordings...
Old 10-02-2006, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
so bro taurus I'm waiting for you to say the same thing as bro KLK then I can have her la kekeke

btw bro stiffneck drinks at pink was paid by bro taurus so we both thank bro taurus for the beer!
KNN. TD... Ah Chin not enuf ah!!!! Ma Hai!!! I die die also cannot let u have her lorr... Taurus, when u coming to KL, bugger, u always chia us... paiseh lah... u come KL so I can chia u lah
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 10-02-2006, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Bugger... last trip u let go our aeroplane and went for some PRC mei mei... hehehe.... now next trip u must surely join us... planning on Yahoo Group leh... date already confirm for April... BTW, WTF is Kurupa
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1