The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-03-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Absolutely. I also laugh it off. In fact, to me , it's their lost if they don't want to take my appointment. They are missing out on a wonderful guy! Wahahaha
Yup u are right we must have back bone. E.g a ml blacklist me because i was unable to find the place on time then tell her if happen got customer want to book on my slot ,let him have it.as i going be late.then when i reach already got customer.then i say ok since got customer i come another day out of good will.she backlist me say i did not keep my appointment
Old 29-03-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Been a long time Bro
Yes. Lin Lin is hard to resist. And as an old man can only how many times a week..haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well you found her. I am glad I did. Not it gets harder to RTM, damn.
Yes. I was lucky. She was full when I tried but she had an empty slot because she noted it down wrongly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Visited Xi Xi. Melted by her smile. From an certain angle when she smiled, she really looks like Dawn Yeoh (Mediacorp female celebrity). As what other bros have said, her massage is good. High GFE too. Breasts not C cup but still nice enough to caress and suck. Will RTM
Wah, all keep quiet about her.
Old 29-03-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 8
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Went to try after reading good FR about her

https://sglonelyguy.org/erica-massage/
I believe this ML is highly over rated! How would people rank her on par with EK? She is way off!

Look: 5/10. Can’t associate her with the picture posted on ad. It must be heavily photoshopped. Her age looks like late 30s rather than SYT.

Auto roam 4G? No probably only 1G just TOP no south down!
Figure: 4/10 not my type
Boobs; 7/10
Playability Low
Attitude 0/10. Use one hand to massage while the other hand reply sms or wechat.
RTM: NO way even if I have lots of $$$!!!

Been her regular for so Long. This is the first time I have ever seen such a review of her. Her service is so TOP notch. I have seen so many positive and good reviews of hers posted by other players before even decided to try her and it turns out to be better than what I have expected. I think the issue probably lies with you brother. No offence taken but at least show some respect even when playing. Zero level of respect for people.
Old 29-03-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this database have a lot of customer defend ML, i wonder on ML database, whether the ML defend customer.
ML1:customer A dick small and smelly,
ML2:no, customer A dick smell good and so big
lol
i wonder whether there are as many drama as this site
ha ha

Last edited by thanosthefarmer; 29-03-2019 at 07:35 PM.
Old 29-03-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
this database have a lot of customer defend ML, i wonder on ML database, whether the ML defend customer.
ML1:customer A dick small and smelly,
ML2:no, customer B dick smell good and so big
lol
i wonder whether there are as many drama as this site
ha ha
Hahaha. No they dun bother. But will help to get out of blacklist. Sometimes when they know you as long time regular.

Btw, the information they put is not to review but to warn other MLs of bad cases. Sometimes cannot blame. The past few years already got a few cases of robbery besides anything, MLs tortured by psycho customers which is a fact.

This database protects their well being instead.

Our own thread at most protects our pocket. What else you think we will lose? Our virginity? Lol.
Old 29-03-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pasirrisboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i message 3 girls and not one reply izzit cuz my number is not registered or something
Old 29-03-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7399 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alceric View Post
There is no way that they will put good word in the database unless you visited them and you are really that good.
Agreed! It was Carol who put a good remark for me after our 1st session. She nearly didn’t want to let me up cos she found out my number not registered. She actually interviewed me on the phone b4 letting me up.... haha
Old 29-03-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Agreed! It was Carol who put a good remark for me after our 1st session. She nearly didn’t want to let me up cos she found out my number not registered. She actually interviewed me on the phone b4 letting me up.... haha
wah when goddes speak, mortal listen lol
Old 29-03-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Hahaha. No they dun bother. But will help to get out of blacklist. Sometimes when they know you as long time regular.

Btw, the information they put is not to review but to warn other MLs of bad cases. Sometimes cannot blame. The past few years already got a few cases of robbery besides anything, MLs tortured by psycho customers which is a fact.

This database protects their well being instead.

Our own thread at most protects our pocket. What else you think we will lose? Our virginity? Lol.
lol true ha ha
Old 29-03-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 19
yours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post

How she interview you bro ?
Old 29-03-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

don't kick a fuss out of the number check, is just a filtering system for them to make inform decision whether to accept/reject on remote number especially when u try to book them 1st time.
Old 29-03-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Syaimaral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSyaimaral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We are the customer, who we want to visit is up to us. If we die die also go for one particular ML also not an issue with new sim card. If the ML doesnt accept us due to blacklist number. It is okay. We can spend on others. ML doesnt really give a care about us except our money.
Old 29-03-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasirrisboy View Post
i message 3 girls and not one reply izzit cuz my number is not registered or something
All big aunty cum...
No Big deal just skip to next until got reply
Old 29-03-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

SLG got new xiao la mei, looks like heating up the scene.
Old 29-03-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Yes. Lin Lin is hard to resist. And as an old man can only how many times a week..haha

Yes. I was lucky. She was full when I tried but she had an empty slot because she noted it down wrongly.

Wah, all keep quiet about her.
Lin Lin not coming back when the last day? rod mood worry svc no chap
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1