The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2016, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Manchester United Blog: Van Gaal, thank you for everything but now it’s time to go By Abhranil Roy on April 17, 2016

Manchester United last won a silverware in 2013, when they clinched their 20th league title under Sir Alex Ferguson. Although it’s been a mere 3 years since then, yet it already seems like a majority. David Moyes, who immediately succeeded the great Scotsman turned out to be a miserable flop, while Louis van Gaal, the man who took the average Dutch national side to the semi-finals of the World Cup in 2014, has so far failed to yield positive results consistently. Now it is not the tradition of Manchester United to sack managers regularly, but in the light of the media reporting Jose Mourinho’s availability and interest in managing the Old Trafford outfit, here’s why we should thank the former Barca man but at the same time, let him go:

1. Because that’s what the history books say

In his first stint at Barcelona van Gaal won them the Liga title, but in his second, he almost relegated them. Even at Bayern, he won them the league and took them to the 2010 Champions League Final, but was dismissed after doing so. Why? Because van Gaal is the kind of a manager who is an expert at stabilising the ship after it has gotten rocky, as Manchester United were after David Moyes’s reign but is incapable of steering the club to top again, which in our case, is success and silverware. He has done a fantastic job in removing the deadwood, bringing in a host of promising faces as well as hand debuts, however forcedly, to young and bright academy products, but he cannot put the finishing touches that a side needs to win and win big.

2. He is obsessed at proving he is smarter than everyone else

Under van Gaal, strikers have played as wingers and vice versa, fullbacks as centre backs and so on and so forth. Now if it had clicked, he would have probably revolutionised modern football but they have misfired and frustrated us more often than not, which is why his ” philosophy” and ” process ” have drawn more ridicules and taunts than applauses. His obsession with doing exactly the opposite of what seems obvious has hurt us over and over again.

3. Coz Jose is available!

Jose Mourinho is a proven winner, and although he has never really stayed at any club for long, yet his short term success and glamour is probably what the club and we, the supporters need right now. The Portuguese, has, over the years expressed his desire to manage United, and I think it’s high time we give him a shot. He creates controversies, loathes the media but clicks very well with the fans and the players in general. He seems to be exactly the man who can steer the Red Devils to the promised land.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 17-04-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Ferguson now willing to 'accept' Mourinho as Man Utd manager
by Paul Vegas

Sir Alex Ferguson is supportive of Jose Mourinho's appointment at Manchester United.

The Sun says Ferguson, 74, had been reluctant to back the Portuguese over the position — amid reports of a power struggle with fellow boardmembers.

According to Red Issue, Ferguson and his allies within the boardroom are now 'waving the white flag' as they anticipate the arrival of Mourinho.

Although no deal has been signed yet, Mourinho has been searching for houses in Cheshire ahead of a move — and has rebuffed offers from Italy and China as he waits for the prized job.

Louis van Gaal has somewhat salvaged United's season with an FA Cup run and there is still the outside possibility of the top four.

But the Dutchman's time ultimately looks numbered, with United chiefs knowing they will soon have to pay him out of his £6million-a-year contract.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 24-04-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratz on going to FA Cup Final....
(A competition which SAF dun put much emphasis on last time.....)

Look at how much Man U had degraded under the moron, LVG.

Credit to DDG for that penalty save and Martial with that stoppage time goal....kept his cool n composure.
Rooney also did an early goal line header clearance.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 25-04-2016, 08:49 AM
Samster

Jose Mourinho to be handed £300m transfer budget to rebuild Manchester United
by George Bellshaw Metro.co.uk

Jose Mourinho will be handed an incredible £300million transfer budget when he becomes Manchester United manager, reports say.
The Portuguese coach is set to arrive at the club in the coming weeks after signing a deal to replace Louis van Gaal.
And United officials have promised him an incredible £300m war chest to rebuild the team, according to the Daily Star.
Executive vice chairman Ed Woodward is desperate for Mourinho to create a side capable of winning major trophies next season.

The former Chelsea manager will be given huge resources to ensure that there’s success.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is believed to feature on his shortlist, while other major stars have been touted as potential options.
Woodward is desperate to land a marquee signing and Neymar, Thomas Muller, Paul Pogba, Edinson Cavani and Raphael Varane could all be targeted.

Old 25-04-2016, 08:52 AM
Samster

Jose Mourinho has signed Man United contract and will replace Van Gaal ‘within the next two weeks’ by Lee Thomas-Mason Metro.co.uk

Jose Mourinho has signed a contract to replace Louis van Gaal as the manager of Manchester United, according to reports.
It is also believed that the former Chelsea boss will be in charge of United ‘within the next two weeks’ after singing the deal at the end of last week.
Mourinho has been heavily tipped to replace Van Gaal at the end of the season, supporters becoming frustrated with the Dutchman’s style of football despite reaching the FA Cup final after a dramatic victory over Everton at Wembley.
According to an exclusive report in the Express, Manchester United officials had become concerned about PSG’s interest in Mourinho and made their move to acquire his services, but initially wanted to wait until the end of the season to seal the deal.

After Anthony Martial’s injury time winner on Saturday at Wembley, LvG continued to avoid questions over his future at Old Trafford but confirmed he remains unsure as to whether he would still be in charge for the beginning of next season.
The news also comes in the wake of Portuguese newspaper printing a front page story that Mourinho had confirmed his move to United, alongside the added addition that 53-year-old is already working on recruiting some of his favoured transfer targets.

Old 25-04-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Congratz on going to FA Cup Final....
(A competition which SAF dun put much emphasis on last time.....)
Yeah, FA Cup was always 3rd priority during Fergie's reign. There was even one year where he decided not to defend the cup.

Rooney can't hack it as an out-and-out striker anymore but looks good in midfield. Reminded me of Scholes.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 25-04-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Wayne Rooney wants to emulate Paul Scholes in new Manchester United midfield role
Took the managers (Moyes, LVG) so long to realize that Rooney is useless as a lone striker...

Tiaging our season has finally started...
Looking forward to beat Leicester City next week...

MANU FTW!

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 26-04-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 9
NaMoLo is a glorious beacon of lightNaMoLo is a glorious beacon of lightNaMoLo is a glorious beacon of lightNaMoLo is a glorious beacon of lightNaMoLo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Yeah, FA Cup was always 3rd priority during Fergie's reign. There was even one year where he decided not to defend the cup.

Rooney can't hack it as an out-and-out striker anymore but looks good in midfield. Reminded me of Scholes.
Rooney old horse liao! Cannot run like in the past.
Old 26-04-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JoseMourinho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Jose Mourinho to be handed £300m transfer budget to rebuild Manchester United
by George Bellshaw Metro.co.uk

Jose Mourinho will be handed an incredible £300million transfer budget when he becomes Manchester United manager, reports say.
The Portuguese coach is set to arrive at the club in the coming weeks after signing a deal to replace Louis van Gaal.
And United officials have promised him an incredible £300m war chest to rebuild the team, according to the Daily Star.
Executive vice chairman Ed Woodward is desperate for Mourinho to create a side capable of winning major trophies next season.

The former Chelsea manager will be given huge resources to ensure that there’s success.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is believed to feature on his shortlist, while other major stars have been touted as potential options.
Woodward is desperate to land a marquee signing and Neymar, Thomas Muller, Paul Pogba, Edinson Cavani and Raphael Varane could all be targeted.
I am back in EPL.
Old 07-05-2016, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseMourinho View Post
I am back in EPL.
Just heard rumours tat JM is not coming to United until 2017...anybody knows if tat is true ?? ...Are we gonna hv another yr of LVG's incompetence ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-05-2016, 07:33 AM
Samster

If we have another year of LVG, I will boycot and just silently watch the progress of Pep from the other Manchester team....

AC

Old 09-05-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
RiyadMahrez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
If we have another year of LVG, I will boycot and just silently watch the progress of Pep from the other Manchester team....

AC
Me too and I don't blame you.
Old 09-05-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 9
Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Come support Euro 2016 here

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=605440
Old 15-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Race to number 4...
MANU FTW!
And pray MANC lose...

HUAT ah!

Old 15-05-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
manchester united v bournemouth is abandoned.
smlj...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1