The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-06-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3256 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by revsolboi View Post
Met a myanmar DH 2 weeks ago as boss oversea.

Can kiss n hug but no hotel��
Nice one. Myanmar are rare to come by
Old 20-06-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 983 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Let's discuss alternative ways to hunt dh...
1) tiktok/ IG/ fbk

Recently was chatting with a new dh prospect and she shared that her ex dh fren married a SG guy after just 1mth dating. He dm her thru her tiktok.
Any bros here use tiktok strategy?
Pls share FR hehe
Would like to know how to fish for DH via Tiktok. Will they respond to those with names like "user123456789" and do you need to post videos to show you are actual person?

I always see many sexy DH but I don't know how to approach the cos people use Tiktok to watch videos not as dating app hahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 20-06-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
filip is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfilip is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro I am just a regular guy everyone else. Profile v simple coz lazy. 2-3 normal pic, a few words can liao.
Also I only swipe those look average to above average. Skip those too pretty coz likely scam or they damn up themselves.

Never never talk dirty from the start unless they initiate it.
You must project the image of a decent respectful man (but not nerd) at the start. They are eager to have their pussies destroyed by nice respectful men.

Somehow the dh I always attract are mostly those looking for potential husband. Must be my face or some vibe I give off. I envy those bros who get easy no strings attached FB.
Thanks bro for sharing! I must use a pic with my specs on to look more decent man

Last week I damn effort! - I chatted with a DH profile with interest #singing and I even sang angmoh song for her sia! (I normally sing Jay Chou songs in my shower one)
Then she replied with her fav song damn obiang, I dunno how to follow thru liao, she like patronizing me only lol

To any bros out there who are new to Badoo - I also learnt my lesson last week not to swipe right on those profiles msian chinese below 30yrs old. Chatted with 3 of them initially seem legit... then all turned out to be scam - either wanna ask me invest in crypto or go do the e-merchant ranking shit to get 5% profit. I almost wanna put 100bucks and scam their 5bucks but I figured not worth my time
Old 20-06-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Agree with bro manfon. Helps to causally/jokingly flirt a bit with her 1st so she get a hint of ur thinking. Coz when 1st meet they will always act a bit shy initially so pre flirting will shorten the TTF (time to fk)! 🤣
Just finished my meeting. No hotel no kissing, only hugging. She's pretty, very sincere girl, GND look. For now, is looking for husband. We take a walk, reach hotel and she didn't want go in. Wasted my time, sitting at bus stop. I go up the bus leaving her there. My aim is to go hotel, not dating looking for wife.
Old 21-06-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Throwback DH sluts….
Old 21-06-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

I'm sure most bros will already know this but those who act innocent and say they only want make friends, 99% of them they damn horny and will want you to ram them hard.

My DH woke me up with video call and she made me watch her change clothing. We haven't meet yet but only msg and video call but she already start teasing me

Old 21-06-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Would like to know how to fish for DH via Tiktok. Will they respond to those with names like "user123456789" and do you need to post videos to show you are actual person?

I always see many sexy DH but I don't know how to approach the cos people use Tiktok to watch videos not as dating app hahahaha
Honestly, I highly doubt that they will respond to some rando number name with no pfp. Imagine, will you respond to those Sus profile girls from Michat? Hahaha
Old 21-06-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Honestly, I highly doubt that they will respond to some rando number name with no pfp. Imagine, will you respond to those Sus profile girls from Michat? Hahaha
That's why lor. Maybe need to post some dance videos, gain some views and followers then only the DH will respond to you. I see some banglas they able to get so many followers and some do it as side hustle

Old 21-06-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
That's why lor. Maybe need to post some dance videos, gain some views and followers then only the DH will respond to you. I see some banglas they able to get so many followers and some do it as side hustle
Cannot la, I think doing a tiktok profile is too risky alr haha, I'll refrain for doing it for now, unless got bros here can confirm the higher success rate compared to Michat/dating apps?
Old 21-06-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
True, some bros out there spoiling market, paying alot for ngl DH.

However, theres this 1 time where I paid 200 to a DH, petite, cute, young around age 26 or something (according to her), never had kids too. Fk her in hotel for 2h, she doesn't want me cum inside so first shot was outside, but 2nd shot I shot inside anyways hahaha, said was accidental. Can see her pussy was quite fresh and tight too haha. Damn shes really small, slim and cute with big boobs too. But a little expensive haha.
Sounds like a quality fk! 2 shots too 👍🏻up your points
Old 21-06-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
No hope, told me can meet, no kiss no hotel.
This one have to see u lor. If u have some time and enjoy the chase then good. Personally for me if first meet i dont sense strong chance of fk at a low cost then I'm out. Many fish in the sea
Old 21-06-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip View Post
Thanks bro for sharing! I must use a pic with my specs on to look more decent man

Last week I damn effort! - I chatted with a DH profile with interest #singing and I even sang angmoh song for her sia! (I normally sing Jay Chou songs in my shower one)
Then she replied with her fav song damn obiang, I dunno how to follow thru liao, she like patronizing me only lol

To any bros out there who are new to Badoo - I also learnt my lesson last week not to swipe right on those profiles msian chinese below 30yrs old. Chatted with 3 of them initially seem legit... then all turned out to be scam - either wanna ask me invest in crypto or go do the e-merchant ranking shit to get 5% profit. I almost wanna put 100bucks and scam their 5bucks but I figured not worth my time
Wah singing! Bro really salute u haha
The last time I use singing tactic was pre covid to hook those tinder etc girls
Old 21-06-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm sure most bros will already know this but those who act innocent and say they only want make friends, 99% of them they damn horny and will want you to ram them hard.

My DH woke me up with video call and she made me watch her change clothing. We haven't meet yet but only msg and video call but she already start teasing me
All girls dun wanna be seen as sluts but I find dh often hint about their horniness in the dating profile...saying "naughty" la or showing long kang. These must faster swipe to offer my tension release services lol
Old 21-06-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Alternative approach:
3) Stalking those cheap diploma course venues on Sunday.

Once I went to pick up my dh and saw that her whole cohort all dh! Myanmar, indo, ph. Got 1 myanmar v hot but seems have local bf liao haha congrats to the bro.

The weekly courses usually half day so maybe ideal to stalk mid day when morning session end and afternoon session start.

Wish all bros the best!
Old 21-06-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
Got flirt but with limit, scare she report me. She msg with smiling face say no kiss. Say can meet but go hotel she will say no. I msg again hotel, no reply. Then msg meet can, she reply ok. Think I no chance already.
Wat nonsense. She willing to meet u is half the battle won already. Next is when meet how u entice her for a fuck. She never see u or know u before why will she agree go hotel. When meet if she sees what she likes then will agree mah. U write urself off even before u meet might as well don’t meet at all.

Meet, make her feel comfortable. Flirt a little. It will happen one. Good luck

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1