The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-06-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Haha bro I need to learn from you sial. All the DH I add want like 100-200 I fking sien, especially need to pay hotel also. But honestly fking DH can be so fun sometimes.

Got 1 or 2 on my chat like maybe don't need pay but like no time/off day yet haha, sibei shag. Hope I get some action this coming weekend.

Maybe I need ask contact from you alr haha, joking la.

Nice sharing btw, gonna give u some points for the tips and nice pictures. (Edit, ps alr up you before so can't give again haha)
Actually some how I never meet any dh that ask me to pay. Maybe I have the face for long term rship type? Haha fml

Those where off day is not weekly is good what... then u can makan 2-3 dh at same time
Old 19-06-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfon View Post
Retirement is a farce..
No choice la bro. Cannot be single guy banging dh until 70yo leh...🤣
Old 19-06-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 22
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
No choice la bro. Cannot be single guy banging dh until 70yo leh...🤣
That's the challenge..lol
Old 19-06-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's the challenge..lol
Loll I like your sense of humour bro!
Old 19-06-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Haha bro I need to learn from you sial. All the DH I add want like 100-200 I fking sien, especially need to pay hotel also. But honestly fking DH can be so fun sometimes.

Got 1 or 2 on my chat like maybe don't need pay but like no time/off day yet haha, sibei shag. Hope I get some action this coming weekend.

Maybe I need ask contact from you alr haha, joking la.

Nice sharing btw, gonna give u some points for the tips and nice pictures. (Edit, ps alr up you before so can't give again haha)
I used to pay 1-2times. But max $100. Then slowly try to understand them.
Know how they want to feel, then the amount paid to them reduced.
Now the current one only need pay hotel. She also offered to pay part of the hotel after knowing the price i paid for them. 😳
Old 19-06-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to all
Quote:
Oh this one, I saw on Michat, I thought the body quite hot until I saw the face, didn't bother even trying to add haha...
The best part she can say

No 200

No meetup

I told her... Good luck 😂🤣
Old 19-06-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Lol. I last time bargained till $100 but forgot why we never meet. I think cos I tabao another DH hahaha
Sorry

Her appetite very big now

Maybe due to inflation

But honestly, 200 for this type of quality.

I might as well go for FL. Wkaakaka
Old 19-06-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Meeting my maid tomorrow night. Any method can be use when meet up. My aim is to go hotel. If get rejected, I just have to walk off?
Old 20-06-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 22
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
Meeting my maid tomorrow night. Any method can be use when meet up. My aim is to go hotel. If get rejected, I just have to walk off?
Have you done any work with her on your messages with her? At least flirt and hinted something..

I don't know about others, but I always will do some pre-work before I meet.. if not, you never know what you are going to get..
Old 20-06-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Sorry

Her appetite very big now

Maybe due to inflation

But honestly, 200 for this type of quality.

I might as well go for FL. Wkaakaka
Go Geylang, PRC Cat 200 girls, fair skinned with some pretty ones, and good skills. $200 much more worth it in GL

If you said DH offers raw, then it’s so dangerous, plus medical bills and shortnening of life not worth it. GL girls still have regular check up
Old 20-06-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
filip is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfilip is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Actually some how I never meet any dh that ask me to pay. Maybe I have the face for long term rship type? Haha fml

Those where off day is not weekly is good what... then u can makan 2-3 dh at same time
Bro, what kind of profile you put up so enticing to them (issit you handsome man)? I need to fake it till I make it. I use Badoo lately but got no luck leh, like can't hold the convo with them for long (or should I talk dirty right from the start? ).

The most progress I had was when I ask when free to meet, she said weekday evening. Then I replied a date to meet she just went silent...
Old 20-06-2023, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Have you done any work with her on your messages with her? At least flirt and hinted something..

I don't know about others, but I always will do some pre-work before I meet.. if not, you never know what you are going to get..
Got flirt but with limit, scare she report me. She msg with smiling face say no kiss. Say can meet but go hotel she will say no. I msg again hotel, no reply. Then msg meet can, she reply ok. Think I no chance already.
Old 20-06-2023, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
e_l_f_hunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got a west side DH contact to exchange can come out night time ... early 30s but v accommodating and yummy ...any bros keen to exchange contacts ?
Old 20-06-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
FSh44 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I had my eye on this tiktoker maid who goes by the name Gula Jawa for a while and I’m surprised that she’s not been upped by anyone here before? Or did I miss smth? Hahaha. Anyways here’s her tiktok link if any bros can succeed to up her.

https://www.tiktok.com/@hitammanisku..._t=8dJIJzLQFk2
Old 20-06-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 983 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSh44 View Post
I had my eye on this tiktoker maid who goes by the name Gula Jawa for a while and I’m surprised that she’s not been upped by anyone here before? Or did I miss smth? Hahaha. Anyways here’s her tiktok link if any bros can succeed to up her.

https://www.tiktok.com/@hitammanisku..._t=8dJIJzLQFk2
You sure that's a maid? Maybe she kena upped by her employer hahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1