The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-06-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18466 / Power: 19
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Seems I'm only able to give u 1 point. Psps and thank you v much
Bro, BTW, when you up a Bro, you should add your nick in the message.
Otherwise, the recipient will not know who upped them.

Cheers
Old 15-06-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro, BTW, when you up a Bro, you should add your nick in the message.
Otherwise, the recipient will not know who upped them.

Cheers
Ah thanks bro, got it 👌😆
Old 15-06-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 4
assdoctorkpk is a name known to allassdoctorkpk is a name known to allassdoctorkpk is a name known to allassdoctorkpk is a name known to allassdoctorkpk is a name known to allassdoctorkpk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post

This was my 1st dh. Indo. Daughter of religious elder. Firm B cups. She sent me this pic when I was overseas work trip to help me self service haha yeah right..
I raw her all the time lol
She was so inexperienced when she started that she needed to ask her friends for advice on how to bj me. She was an eager fast learner 😆

Looks like daughter of religious elder is MORE OPEN than Conservative.

But why she need to come here to be DH ?

Old 15-06-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Almost done for the day!! Another 3 hole slut for ur pleasure
Old 15-06-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

So the next dh was also from Badoo. Indo from East Java. Early 30s. Most her pics wearing tudung etc.
1st meet up was to accompany her home (bus and mrt) after she drop the kid at school.
Her face average but can see her boobs nice C cup papayas although quite well hidden by her tudung cloth.

During journey, our chit chat got chemistry and I move my body closer to her and she enjoyed it. Sometimes hold hand. When going up escalator, I stand behind her to hold her waist and she lean into me. Then I more daring move my hands to grab and massage her soft big boobs hidden under her tudung cloth. Wah she almost let out a moan! Guai guai sent her home after a quick kiss under her block.

2nd meet up again send her home after she drop kid off but this time I drive. And detour to mscp hehe. We moved to back seat and action quickly started. I find that many dh like to ride rodeo to cum. Anyway she service me and I service her la.

Delete and block her next day coz her abalone a bit smell haha

That's all for today. Tomorrow post next story

Last edited by Seven7up; 15-06-2023 at 05:30 PM.
Old 15-06-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfon View Post
Yesterday one of my dh off day. 2 weeks didn't meet her. It was a nice 2 hours in the hotel. Came multiple times in mouth and outside but who can blame me.. lol

Up your points for the nice photo bro����
Old 15-06-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by assdoctorkpk View Post

Looks like daughter of religious elder is MORE OPEN than Conservative.

But why she need to come here to be DH ?

She open coz she see me as bf. Their culture is to service the man regularly because they believe man get headache when never release for long time 😆. She also bought into the urban myth circulating amongst some dh that swallowing my juice will give her better complexion so I just feed her lor haha.

Religious elder at their kampung level only. Not much money one not like Kong Hee that type. And sgd600/mth is big money to them
Old 15-06-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 983 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Almost done for the day!! Another 3 hole slut for ur pleasure
Lol this one do modelling ah? Photo so professional

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 15-06-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Today woke up so decided to give Message Tree a try. Got one DH say can meet today so I messaged her. She told me $150 2hrs but I bargained to $100. We exchanged numbers and agreed on a time and place. Because her Michat did not have photo so I thought she's ugly but after seeing her WA photo I thought "Swee lah I strike jackpot!". Upon meeting her it turns out she's fat but not obese and thankfully she's around 160cm so still okay.

Checked into hotel for 2hrs and we got prepared. Even though I chiong damn long but fucking DH always got different vibe. It's been quite long time since I jio a DH too. 1st shot I came quite fast but 2nd and 3rd took longer. Heng I avoided pcc so 1st load was alot. Some of my sperm almost drip onto the bed but she prepared tissue hahahaha

She has a kid so tummy has stretch marks but boobs sibei HUGE around Ecups. Maybe cos of her size my didi couldn't stand up. Her BJ skills not too bad and her doggy view damn nice. Spank her ass sibei loud! Overall the experience was good and she can only take weekday off so hotels won't be crowded hahahaha. Thankfully she did not chut pattern like "Wah this thing so nice. Can buy for me?" or say "Why you love me?". We both silently agreed that I want to fuck and she wants money. Will definitely keep in contact with her if I need quick release.

DON'T PM ME FOR CONTACT. I"M NOT A PIMP. HUNT YOURSELF DON'T BE LAZY.

Last edited by StupidCharsiew; 17-06-2023 at 07:59 PM.
Old 15-06-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 4
fdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loyang222 View Post

Niceeeee.
Guess her DT bbbj must be one out of the hell.

Not Only she Is Good In DT BBBJ, She Even Takes CIM & Swallow.

She Is REALLY A VERY GOOD COCK SUCKER WITH GREAT TONGUE WORK. ��

Do upped my points if you can.

Old 15-06-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

💖 THE HARI RAYA HAJI HOLIDAY IS COMING IN 2 WEEKS TIME ....💖
AN INDONESIAN SEDUCTION

Hope Everyone Will Have A Wonderfully Enjoyable Romantic HARI RAYA HAJI HOLIDAY FOLLOW BY AN ADVENTUROUS WEEKEND With Your LOVELY FDH SWEET HEART. 💖

I Have A SPECIAL PRE-HOLIDAY'S PRESENT From A Seductive Indonesian MILF....

I Can't Wait For The Holiday To Be Here Soonest.
I Am Looking Forward To Squeezing That Pairs Of Bouncy Boobs While Pumping Her In The Doggy Position.

💖💖💖

MAY ALL BROS ABLE TO FIND A SEXCITING BONKING SESSION
WITH THE FDH YOU LIKE, < CLICK HERE TO FIND THEM > FOR THE UPCOMING HOLIDAYS.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 15-06-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

You so high class, then you show what HIGH CLASS CHICKEN you had FUCK lar...
Show Some Pics of THE HIGH CLASS CHICKEN WHICH YOU HAD FUCK HERE LAR... Don't comments on other people postings and girls' pics that they are jiat liao bees.

No point just talking and hiding behind the screen, be a keyboard scum and just badmouthing on others.

DON'T JUST USE PRIVATE MESSAGE.

YOU SO CAN AND SO HIGH CLASS, THEN POST HERE OPENLY LAH.

IF YOU REALLY THAT CAN AND IS REAL HIGH CLASS,
YOU will have already SHOW OFF TO EVERYONE LONG AGO ALL THE HIGH CLASS CHICKEN PHOTOS WHICH YOU HAD FUCKED.

I SEE YOU NO UP, I supposed you to be the lowest class ever, only can use YOUR MOUTH TO BLOW TRUMPET.
ONLY THE MOST Jiat Liao Bee ONE know what Jiat Liao Bee is and ONLY He can qualified to comments Other People As Jiat Liao Bee.

LOOKS LIKE THE HIGH CLASS CHEAPSKATE SUPER JIA LIAO BEE Eric2023
IS OUT FROM THE LOCAL SCENE AND TRYING TO FIND SOME RM150 FLY OVER THE CAUSEWAY AT MERLIN TOWER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric2023 View Post
Now is no more rm 100. The milf quoted ne rm 150.
Act Like Local Who Know Everything..

Quote:
Thanks. Only prc milf? Got tudung or others?I love tudung cos undress them very shiok leh.
Act Like A Chiongster...

Quote:
Ok thank u sir
Acting So Humble To Bro Over The Causeway. Where Is Your YAYA-PAPAYA Attitude Leh ?

Quote:
Merlin tower inside very jialat. The milfs look like hippos. Most don't maintain their figures.
So Low Class Now, Have To Search For FLY In A Place For Hippos.

Quote:
Sir, thank u for Yr advice.
Once YAYA-PAPAYA hypocrite Eric2023, eating the humble pie now...

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Last edited by hcbj; 16-06-2023 at 12:01 AM.
Old 15-06-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Lol this one do modelling ah? Photo so professional

Dude?? Reverse Google the foto?
LOL
Old 16-06-2023, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
revsolboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one know a dh call hana who live in lavender area from michat?
Old 16-06-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by revsolboi View Post
Any one know a dh call hana who live in lavender area from michat?
I messaged her before but no reply.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1