The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-05-2023, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 2
Baronost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBaronost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
no sir no ma'am
Fucking solid bro 👍🏻
Old 30-05-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

[QUOTE=crypster;22370628]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetyalpha View Post

Most you can't search their id cos default id is not searchable. So most didn't enable.

This is a FL from batam
I pm u via ur Inbox.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 30-05-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntucchief View Post

Anyone knows NOVI from SengKang ? Anyone Try Her Before ?

ME... 🙋‍♂️ I had my deed with her.
NO 🐴 RUN.

Best Deep Throat BBBJ. She can Swallow some more and smile warmly at me like appreciating me for providing her with protein nourishment. 🤭

NOVI is very proud of her boobs assets.

Can share this ctc.?
Old 30-05-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
no sir no ma'am
Nice pickup bro. Envy of you to have such open minded dh to take tempting photo in broad daylight in the kitchen.
Old 30-05-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
tonguetornado is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonguetornado is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderman View Post
I think she got boyfriend already on my last conversation with her
Yeah that’s what she told me too, didn’t stop her from quoting me $100 though
Old 30-05-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 10
nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=crypster;22370628]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetyalpha View Post

Most you can't search their id cos default id is not searchable. So most didn't enable.

This is a FL from batam
this is definitely from evergreen residence girls
alot ppl say is a scam
so gt one time i was nearby and i decided to try
i was outside evergreen residence and i scan michat people nearby
alot of indonesia girls appear all 100m away from me
so i choose the pretty one
the place is like a whore house
every level sure gt fuck happening
and outside the place alot bangla also
i go up and the indo was ok la
but i will not going back there again
if u all want to try just scan michat when u nearby the area
weekend night sure alot appear in michat
Old 30-05-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Today meeting a fair skin cute maid with juicy lips, tell me can do kissing. She went LP shopping so I rush there taking my half day leave. Finally see her, I fainted totally different from the maid in the video call. Dark skin, black lips n a typically maid face. One look u can confirm she's a maid those type. Already no mood n she keep asking y I like maid, y nv go for my local gals. Then I walk into the behind staircase, while climbing the stairs press n squeeze her breast, put her hands into my pant. No kissing, the meet-up last ard 20min n I say go toilet then faster walk into the carpark, deleting her contact.
Old 30-05-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Today meeting a fair skin cute maid with juicy lips, tell me can do kissing. She went LP shopping so I rush there taking my half day leave. Finally see her, I fainted totally different from the maid in the video call. Dark skin, black lips n a typically maid face. One look u can confirm she's a maid those type. Already no mood n she keep asking y I like maid, y nv go for my local gals. Then I walk into the behind staircase, while climbing the stairs press n squeeze her breast, put her hands into my pant. No kissing, the meet-up last ard 20min n I say go toilet then faster walk into the carpark, deleting her contact.
Hahha I feel u man. The power of camera filters. Better u just go LP find one to ur taste on Sunday

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 30-05-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Realise the maid that i meet up, too new in this.
Turning 30 this year.

But there is always the Pros And Cons of it.

Pros
-never ask for money
-open to try everything

Cons
-not as fun as experience one
-need teach almost everything

Which one do bros prefer? Experience maid or new one, then slowly teach her
Old 31-05-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=WongHinKong;22371795]
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post

I pm u via ur Inbox.
LoL! boh leh
Old 31-05-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=nazrula;22372172]
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post

this is definitely from evergreen residence girls
alot ppl say is a scam
so gt one time i was nearby and i decided to try
i was outside evergreen residence and i scan michat people nearby
alot of indonesia girls appear all 100m away from me
so i choose the pretty one
the place is like a whore house
every level sure gt fuck happening
and outside the place alot bangla also
i go up and the indo was ok la
but i will not going back there again
if u all want to try just scan michat when u nearby the area
weekend night sure alot appear in michat
U forget to share with us the dmg

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 31-05-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Huh, actually had a few maids on Michat actually asking to fuck with condom, that's weird. Outright reject when I ask for no condom.

Sien haha, they quite alright sial haha, wanna pump them raw haha
Here is my Tips.

U buy some beers /soju/ a small bottle of whisky and food with u when check in hotel with her.

After a few drinks, when she is high or drunk. Passion DFK kissing, Once there, she will let u f her raw, and even let U f her asshole too if u did ur foreplay right.

It works for me.
Old 31-05-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregister View Post
Here is my Tips.

U buy some beers /soju/ a small bottle of whisky and food with u when check in hotel with her.

After a few drinks, when she is high or drunk. Passion DFK kissing, Once there, she will let u f her raw, and even let U f her asshole too if u did ur foreplay right.

It works for me.
Bro, tried that already. Small bottle whisky, 3 cans anchor n finger food. I bring dices n shake in the cup. All these alcohol muz consume within 40min then can get super high. She will let her explore every part of her body n even in toilet open leg urine Infront of your eyes, u will know urine is not from the pussy hole.
Old 31-05-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 710 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

You can have a local model for that price, but for 30 mins only. Still better than the Myanmar quality. My experience all Myanmar girls with tons of attitude. Maybe I picked wrong ones. I Always hunt at Peninsula Plaza and the walkway next to the church next to MRT. Maybe I chose the wrong playground

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Anybody fucked the Myanmar girl PeonyBlossom?
Old 31-05-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 710 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Some confirm chop news. Some of the maid agents are looking at this thread. Some maids have been identified and chastised by the agent.

When posting photos, please make sure it is unidentifiable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1