The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Louis van Gaal only takes short-term lease on house over fears of Man United axe. Under fire Dutchman scared to commit long-term to new home as worries grow over United sacking

LOUIS VAN GAAL’S future at Manchester United looks more uncertain than ever. The under-pressure Old Trafford boss has just signed up for a new home — with a letting contract that allows him to leave at the drop of a hat.

LVG and his wife Truus have spent the last 18 months in a four-bedroom flat near the upmarket village of Hale, Greater Manchester.
But the owner of the property wants to move back in and she has served him notice to quit by the end of this month.
So Van Gaal, 64, has now struck a deal to rent a magnificent £1.4million apartment in nearby Bowdon.

But he refused to commit to a six-month let. So instead of paying the advertised rent of £3,000 a month, the Dutch coach has agreed to pay over the odds for a month-by-month rolling contract. The Sun understands he will pay around £4,500 a month for the option to give a month’s notice if he decides to throw in the towel at the Theatre of Dreams.

Last night a United source said: “Fans will speculate that this means the end is nigh for Louis — and that might well be the case.
“But it could also mean that he wants to actually buy somewhere here and wants to be able to move in as quickly as possible.”

LVG’s new home was marketed as “the best penthouse in South Manchester and Cheshire” and boasts a hot tub on the roof terrace.
The property is spread over 6,000sq feet, with bedrooms opening on to balconies. There is also a self-contained gym on the third floor.

Yesterday a property expert said: “It’s unusual for estate agents and owners to allow rolling monthly contracts, they normally like you signed up for six or 12 months.

“But I guess the goalposts change when the manager of Manchester United comes knocking on your door.”

Van Gaal is under huge pressure as United are out of the Champions League and only fifth in the Premier League table.
Failure to qualify for the Champions League would be a financial disaster. And his predecessor in the Old Trafford hotseat David Moyes has told Van Gaal Manchester United HAVE to be in the Champions League.

LVG has conceded it is already a long-shot to make the top four this term. If they fail to do that, they must win the Europa League to squeak in through the back door.

Moyes, who lasted just ten months after succeeding Alex Ferguson, said: “I knew Manchester United had to qualify for the Champions League.
“They are a club of status that wants to be at that level.
“They want to be winning it, never mind qualifying for it. That’s what happens at Manchester United.”

Moyes was fired in April 2014 as soon as United were put out of the Champions League by Bayern Munich.
He said: “The reason I lost my job was I didn’t win enough games. But I feel unfairly treated in that you don’t get the time to do the job.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...nited-axe.html
Old 16-02-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Man United preparing £60million move for Borussia Dortmund hotshot Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward has identified the African goalgetter as the club’s No1 transfer target this summer

Manchester United are ready to break the bank to sign Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - and make him one of the biggest stars in the world.

Big-money move? Manchester United are preparing a massive bid for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward has identified the red-hot Borussia Dortmund striker as the club’s No1 transfer target this summer.

And despite their struggles to qualify for next season’s Champions League, United are confident they can lure Aubameyang to Old Trafford. United are ready to pay in excess of £60m, give him a £200,000-a-week contract and the promise of making him a global superstar.

They have already sounded out Aubameyang’s representatives and are hopeful of stealing a march on any rivals for his transfer.

United still believe that a move to Old Trafford is appealing to the biggest stars in world football even if they have to pay huge prices to get them. Arsenal have been on his case but have been scared off by Dortmund’s demands - but that will not deter United.

They have got serious cash to spend and want to rebuild their squad even though doubts over the manager remain a huge issue.

Louis van Gaal knows he will go unless he finishes in the top four and gets back into the Champions League next season.
Jose Mourinho is the overwhelming favourite to succeed Van Gaal but that will not affect United’s plans in the transfer market.

There is major concern within the club about United’s ailing form and Sir Alex Ferguson remains a big influence behind the scenes.

Ferguson - who has a close friendship with former Chelsea boss Mourinho - asked to come back on the team bus after United’s draw at Chelsea ten days ago.

Former United boss Ferguson treads a careful path through the politics at Old Trafford but his presence is still very noticeable with the players and may also ultimately have a say in the decision over the next manager.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...n-move-7376430
Old 17-02-2016, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaiKiaGor View Post
Paikiagor says hi
hello PaiKiaGor. welcome to the red devils' supporters camp.
Old 17-02-2016, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
At least my no.2 team is challenging. Good win over City last night - go Spurs!

And I remember Utd 'stole' LVG from Spurs when they appointed him. Spurs must be breathing a huge sigh of relief.....
indeed. love their underarmour jersey (the away strip nicer though).
Old 18-02-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Rooney out for 2 months?

Quote:
Wayne Rooney will miss Manchester United's Europa League game at FC Midtjylland amid unconfirmed reports he is out for up to two months.
Old 19-02-2016, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

SMLJ team...
David Moyes must be laughing at LVG...

Quote:
Midtjylland strike back to humiliate Manchester United and Louis van Gaal
...... The verdict delivered by the supporters at the end starkly summed up their feeling as they sang: “We’re fucking shit”.

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 19-02-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Remember this?

Get ready for Arsenal revenge, when the Premier League resumes.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 20-02-2016, 10:18 AM
Samster

SOS?

Old 20-02-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster

Van Gaal loses confidence of senior United players who want Mourinho
• Thursday’s Europa League defeat deepens concerns about Dutchman
• Group of senior players uneasy about tactics and training, Guardian learns

Thursday’s dismal 2-1 defeat at Midtjylland in the Europa League last-32 first leg has increased concerns among the players that Louis van Gaal will be unable to turn round Manchester United’s fortunes.

Louis van Gaal has lost the confidence of a group of senior Manchester Unitedplayers and José Mourinho is their preferred option as his replacement.

Manchester United’s malaise goes all the way down to their academy

While Van Gaal is generally well liked among the squad, the Guardian has learned this influential faction has been unsure for a while about him being able to turn the side’s fortunes around.

Thursday’s dismal 2-1 defeat at Midtjylland in the Europa League last-32 first leg has reaffirmed this view of Van Gaal, with players uneasy about his tactics and training methods. United face the struggling League One side Shrewsbury in the FA Cup on Monday.

Although there is a recognition those on the field must take their share of responsibility for uneven form – Thursday’s loss followed the 2-1 reverse at Sunderland on Saturday – Mourinho is seen as the man who can return the club to winning ways.

The Portuguese remains open to taking over but it is understood he feels he cannot wait around too long and so is exploring other options. One of these may be a return to Italian football.

Ed Woodward, United’s executive vice-chairman, continues to deliberate over whether to sack Van Gaal. Woodward is conscious that if he does not act soon the club may miss out on Mourinho. The Portuguese hinted he has several options for his next job in management.

As Manchester United tumble, there is no sign Louis van Gaal will get it right

Mourinho, who was sacked by Chelsea in December, has been heavily linked with a move to Old Trafford at the end of the season; there were reports this month that United have already held talks with his representatives.

However, Mourinho, who is understood to have been sent replica versions of the Premier League and Capital One Cup trophies he won last season by Chelsea this week, and a letter thanking him for his achievements, has insisted that he is not actively looking for a new club and he denied reports in Italy linking him with a return to Internazionale.

“There is one thing I want to clarify – I will not be directing things over there next season,” Mourinho told La Stampa. “My next club? I really do not know, but one thing is certain – I love football and I will return with the same passion and ambition I’ve always had.
“Right now I have respect for every coach at every club. I’m not looking for a club, but there are clubs that are looking for me.”

Meanwhile, Michael Carrick has apologised to around 800 supporters who paid £71 apiece for a ticket to watch the match against Midtjylland and admitted the performance had not been good enough. He said: “I can’t knock the supporters, they were incredible. They’ve been great throughout my time at the club, especially during the last couple of years when they haven’t had much to shout about.
“They’ve stuck with us and travelled to support us, so I can only apologise.”
The manager, Louis Van Gaal pointed to the total of 14 injured players as a prime reason for the defeat but Carrick refused to do so.
“I don’t think you can use injuries as an excuse,” he said. “It is something that is not ideal but I can’t make any excuses. I can’t put that down as a reason for losing.”

United took the lead through a Memphis Depay goal but held on to this for just seven minutes as the Danish champions equalised just before half-time thorough Pione Sisto, the substitute Paul Onuachu firing the winner on 77 minutes.

“The second half wasn’t good enough,” said Carrick. “And they are no excuses for that. We were not good enough at all and the only positive is that we’ve got another go at it next week. We’re bitterly disappointed, and frustrated and angry at the performance and the result tonight but when the dust settles over the next few days we will get ourselves ready for the games coming up.”
The return leg is on Thursday at Old Trafford but before then United travel to Shrewsbury.

“We have to pick ourselves up and go again – there is no other way.” Carrick said. “I could stand here and speak to people about the whole game but there is no point really doing that. We lost the game, simple as that.
“The defeat has shown that if you are not anywhere near your best then you can slip up – and we need to be ready for that. Football’s a funny old game and it throws up different things. But we know what to expect. It is not going to be an easy game. If we are at our best then we should win the game but it is not as easy as that.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...-jose-mourinho
Old 20-02-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

SMLJ this Woodfark...

Quote:
Senior Manchester United officials have told Ed Woodward to sack Louis van Gaal but the Manchester United chief is intent on staying loyal to Louis van Gaal.
Old 24-02-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...o/2544402.html
Quote:
Jose Mourinho touches down in Singapore
Tiagong Mourinho is next SG National team coach lah...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 25-02-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

No wonder MU results like shit...
Everyone use their KKJs to think and play soccer...

Quote:
Louis van Gaal urges Man United players to be more 'horny'
Old 28-02-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Any predictions for tonight's game against Arsenal....

Am just hoping to see the young boy Ashford play again, he is the most exciting gem from our academy.

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 28-02-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

Rashford rioting at Old Trafford liao...
Huat ah!

Old 29-02-2016, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Tense, but at least I didn't yawn during the match. Well done Rashford!

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1