The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-07-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
elobogo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Any bros know if Faye from Xclusive has been here before? Looks familiar...
Old 13-07-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg141 View Post
Gotcha

Copy pasted FR.
thanks bro for spotting .. these days really have to read back every single post otherwise kena carrot.. so many stables and girls but so difficult to find a genuine one ... headache ..
Old 13-07-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=735630

Anyone remember which stable she work before??
She look like someone that i have seem before

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 13-07-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable: Sex Amazon a.k.a. SA
Oh YEAH!! the series continues....

Hahahaha...thank you Bro SA for the special TARMA arrangement. After posting the FR, I can’t help thinking of YEAH’s “Womanly” body, nicely shaped boobs with sensitive raisins being presented before me. ..While you go bananas over WoW!! I took the lesser road to YEAH!! Oh!! YEAH!!...without further ado...texted Bro SA and arranged for a session tonight...YEAH!! 😊😊😊😊

Either I am impatient or Friday night traffic sucks. The drive to the East seems to take ages. Heavily obstructed with drivers going at cruising speed below the stipulated 80km/h, what’s with the people....🤬🤬🤬. After couple of honking and flashes, I finally arrived at “ACTION ZONE”. Saw a opening, parked and ejected from the car...hahahaha...was hoping to land at the door step, but had to go through the drill (u guys know lar...blah blah blah...) *PING* at the door liao....like some magic.

Like the last time, door automatically open and Wa-lar...YEAH!! YEAH!! 😆😆😆😆 beaming brightly by the door....like what Bro ThaiLover mentioned.. her picture does her no justice. Like a OLD_FOOL, I stood there and grinned awkwardly...YEAH waved her hands before my face to break the spell. While moving in towards the room, I meet WoW and LIN in the living room. WoW gave me the “naughty-LOOK” while LIN smiled. LIN is fair (from Changrai), considerably tall with refined features, but not my cup-of tea....😆😆😆😆

YEAH!! took me into the room gave me a long kiss on the lips, meanwhile I lowered myself and sat on the edge of the bed...once seated, she sat facing me with her legs wide over my crotch area, hugged and rested her head on my shoulders (yes, on the edge of the bed, again...hahahaha...creature of habits.) She whispered “Shower?” into my ears. ”Nope. Showered at home, still smell fresh?” came the replied. YEAH than proceed to kiss me on my lips...moved her hips to create some space....and pulled my T-shirt up...OK, I am a 50 year old guy...I am not going to get graphical on this part as it can cause some bro to “PUKE”...😅😅😅. Like strip game, we did the mine-yours-mine-yours...and we are on par with 3-each (well smart bros would have guess...one lady undergarment isn’t worn).

By the time the last garment comes off, YEAH was standing before me (yes, seated on the edge of bed again) with her boobs at eye level...without hesitation I took the right boobs into my mouth and suckled like how I did on the last visit...”ooohhhh....” came her response of satisfaction and approval (i suppose...&#128522...as I alternate between the two boobs, it seems the right is more sensitive than the left..(just my observation, maybe bros can verify when you visit...😁😁&#128513...As I took a breather, she kissed me again and mounted me like she did earlier, just that this time without cloths...as we kissed, I ventured between her legs to be met with wetness around the sacred mount. She let off a “muffled moan” as I rubbed her clitoris, when my finger entered...she grabbed me tighter, letting off a louder moan...yup..YEAH definitely wets easily...and I love hearing and feel her body response to the teasing....😈😈😈

YEAH put her body weight forward, and naturally we fell onto the bed and YEAH slide off me and off he bed, went better my legs, and took my shaft in her hand, looked up and soon length of “IT” disappeared into her mouth....BTW, it ain’t short or small or whatever you describe....suction, slurping, with tongue around the crown and along “IT”....”IT” gave a HARD respond for her effort. Almost released in her mouth, but held back for I want to service this lady, and send her to cloud-nine like the last time.

Pulled her up to reset on the edge of the bed...”AGAIN”...I positioned between her legs like how she did before, I admired entire her sacred zone - the clitoris, lips that hides the passage, untrimmed bush that rest above like a crown on the mount....without warning her hands came and covered the area....”WHAT??” I must have taken too long...and caused her to be shy.....planted a couple of light kisses on her inner thigh, a steady breathed of air lightly blown toward the sacred opening, light flicked on the clitoris - once, twice, thrice...with a small interval...sends electric across her body, the pace picks-up and in due course, a full assault on the sacred ground...😊😊😊 YEAH reach out, grab my hands tightly and by the pressure, I was able to determine the stage of “Hi-NOTE”....OK OK...always get carried away...Super fast forward, with the zone well prep. A

I took her missionary and gave her the full treatment, varying pace and depth...as before the wall can be felt as “IT” journeys back and forth between light and darkness......😆😈😆😈😆😈. Had her on FOURs, slide a pillow under her and she took, admired her from the rear, planted couple of kisses on her butt cheeks, I took on her “bottom”...zap zap...I mean doggied. She held her position on four (despite the pillow) but eventually ceded and collapse on the pillow presenting her bottom...which I happily took on and went on till “TROOPS” are unleashed.......😆😆😆😆

Another round and that wraps for this trip....YEAH was hungry. We eventually left with for food, PLUS 10 bottles of Heinekens at the pubs with LOUD MUSIC....till early this morning....send her back and “PING” a text from her....”THANK YOU FOR TODAY”

Disclaimer: The above is my personal encounter with YEAH. Her English is limited, but with technology that barrier is removed. Through our conversation (via technology) YEAH is Simply your GND type. One Man’s Meat, Another Man’s Poison
Old 13-07-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Late FR as was busy in the last few days. Here we go, Sada from SA for my midweek bonk.

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Central east. Not near to any MRT but 1 min from main road with plenty of buses. Near to many places to makan. Took my late dinner before I went up and then hv a nice supper after that at another nearby stall to replenish vitamins. Haha

Apartment:
Think it's a 2 star hotel. Already confirmed with OKT in prior no need to register. Just follow the instruction will do. So other cheongsters can relax. Only problem is toilet size is alright but the standing shower area in it is constrained. Even though Sada and I are both slim, we hv to take turn to shower each other.

Face: 8.5/10
It's her in the photo lar. Straight away can recognize her. Syt and pretty look! Normal Thai skin tone.

Body: 8.5/10
Slim and no tummy. Several tattooes on her chest, back and limbs. She proudly showed me her 2 cute owls. One above her right chest and one on her back. Her height is just nice, around 1.65m. Sexy and long legs too. Hee hee.

Boobs: 7.5/10
A+ to B-, natural boobs. Will be great if bigger cup but at least it's natural lor. She let me suck as much as I like.

Frenching: 9/10
Yes, no hindrance at all. Just did it slowly, not forcefully on her lar. Think she met some other customers who were quite rough on her previously.

Painting/Fingering: 8.5/10
Yes, no hindrance too. No smell and trimmed. In fact, she becomes wet quite easily with some fingering. When I teased her why she became so wet so fast, she just stared at me blindly without saying a word but looked paisei till max. Ok, I bad lar. Din paint her coz she is already too wet.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Not a fan but still ok. Can feel the suction from her slow and sensual bbbj.

FJ: 9/10
Hohoho... Did her in several positions and she obliged all my requests. Best one is placing one of her longs legs onto the small table in front of the half mirror and did her in standing doggy while staring at her face expression in the mirror.

GFE: 8.5/10
Yes, she can speak simple English. Gave me some massage after the 1st round.

Overall: 8.5/10
She fits my criteria of a slim Syt with real boobs lar. It's a great deal at 100 bucks for 2 shots.

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, do upz my pts if u like my FR!
Old 13-07-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sbfjohnnyboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Seduction - Evelyn

Been a lurker for years and benefitting from the FRs from the shifu here. Never wrote FRs as the girls I tried are only the ones that have a lot of FRs from reputable bros, so additional FRs are like adding salt into the sea.

Today, however, is my first time experiencing svc so bad, I leave the place within 15 mins. Even after the drama of having my booking cancelled by OKT (it's an incident he also couldn't control) ytd. I'm still very disappointed and need to get this out of my system. I have talked extensively with the OKT and he has apologized sincerely. He sounds like an honest guy.

So this is what happened:
1. Yesterday 10 am, I booked Evelyn for 8 pm slot. 20 mins before the slot I inform OKT that I'm arriving soon. He then told me that there is a siao lang keep on harrassing the girls by pressing the bell and turning off electricity from outside of unit since afternoon. And if I continue with my slot, I am concerned the siao lang might cause ruckus and call police. OKT was sincerely apologetic and offer me a discount for my next booking.

2. Since I was still interested in Evelyn (because of the many FRs so far), I asked OKT of the situation last night and since it's alr safe, I booked Evelyn earlier 11 am. I then arrived and proceeded to the location.

3. Upon arrival, I was greeted by Evelyn, went into the room and passed her the money. Then we head to shower tgt. This is where things start to go downhill.

4. During the SOP shower, I caressed her boobs, touched and teased her nips. But after a few seconds, she will shush my hand like she doesn't like her nips touched. This happened a couple of times and then I stop touching her.

5. Now in the room, she proceeded to play with my nips for less than 1 min. And whenever I touched her nips, she stopped my hand. Then she did bbbj for less than 1 min and STOPPED WHEN MY DICK IS STILL LIMP, CAPPED ME, AND QUICKLY RODE ME. I don't know what's the rush as I'm less than 15 mins in. She continued to ride even when she knows I'm still limp. After seeing my black face, she pulled my hands to her boobs but I lost all the mood alr. I then text OKT and shower before leaving. I never requested for any refund, just take it as I so farking suay.

OKT has told me he's going to investigate. He's confused because the reviews have been so good, even a bro is asking to bao her. I don't know what to say, I'm way more confused and lost all desire to bonk today. All I know is I wasted my time and money, and so disappointed.
Old 13-07-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Justsuckit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax8989 View Post
Nice one bro. There is a fine line between good and great and to me, I feel Evelyn fits into the "great"category, I have RTF twice and not once her level dipped, they actually kinda got better and better. This is one real gem.
Yep! She is a genuine lady which love sex I believe. But I believe there must be chemistry in order to have all this.
Old 13-07-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbfjohnnyboyz View Post

Been a lurker for years and benefitting from the FRs from the shifu here. Never wrote FRs as the girls I tried are only the ones that have a lot of FRs from reputable bros, so additional FRs are like adding salt into the sea.

Today, however, is my first time experiencing svc so bad, I leave the place within 15 mins. Even after the drama of having my booking cancelled by OKT (it's an incident he also couldn't control) ytd. I'm still very disappointed and need to get this out of my system. I have talked extensively with the OKT and he has apologized sincerely. He sounds like an honest guy.

1. Yesterday 10 am, I booked Evelyn for 8 pm slot. 20 mins before the slot I inform OKT that I'm arriving soon. He then told me that there is a siao lang keep on harrassing the girls by pressing the bell and turning off electricity from outside of unit since afternoon. And if I continue with my slot, I am concerned the siao lang might cause ruckus and call police. OKT was sincerely apologetic and offer me a discount for my next booking.

2. Since I was still interested in Evelyn (because of the many FRs so far), I asked OKT of the situation last night and since it's alr safe, I booked Evelyn earlier 11 am. I then arrived and proceeded to the location.

3. Upon arrival, I was greeted by Evelyn, went into the room and passed her the money. Then we head to shower tgt. This is where things start to go downhill.

4. During the SOP shower, I caressed her boobs, touched and teased her nips. But after a few seconds, she will shush my hand like she doesn't like her nips touched. This happened a couple of times and then I stop touching her.

5. Now in the room, she proceeded to play with my nips for less than 1 min. And whenever I touched her nips, she stopped my hand. Then she did bbbj for less than 1 min and STOPPED WHEN MY DICK IS STILL LIMP, CAPPED ME, AND QUICKLY RODE ME. I don't know what's the rush as I'm less than 15 mins in. She continued to ride even when she knows I'm still limp. After seeing my black face, she pulled my hands to her boobs but I lost all the mood alr. I then text OKT and shower before leaving. I never requested for any refund, just take it as I so farking suay.

OKT has told me he's going to investigate. He's confused because the reviews have been so good, even a bro is asking to bao her. I don't know what to say, I'm way more confused and lost all desire to bonk today. All I know is I wasted my time and money, and so disappointed.
Hi bro, firstly I am sorry that this happened to you. But I am quite curious, as I had just had a session with her yesterday together with my FR. is quite unlikely that this will really happened. I took a glimpse of faith to actually booked her due to her FR. I believe somethibg must have went wrong because to be honest I don't think she is like this.

Is it because of chemistry? Because the minute I step in, she is able to hold a basic conversation. Maybe you might want to speak to the OKT about this and maybe have a fair compensation to you. Because I truly doubt Evelyn is this type of lady.

I believe she know she is here to work and serve. And back she go to her hometown.
Old 13-07-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justsuckit View Post
Hi bro, firstly I am sorry that this happened to you. But I am quite curious, as I had just had a session with her yesterday together with my FR. is quite unlikely that this will really happened. I took a glimpse of faith to actually booked her due to her FR. I believe somethibg must have went wrong because to be honest I don't think she is like this.

Is it because of chemistry? Because the minute I step in, she is able to hold a basic conversation. Maybe you might want to speak to the OKT about this and maybe have a fair compensation to you. Because I truly doubt Evelyn is this type of lady.

I believe she know she is here to work and serve. And back she go to her hometown.

I also very baffled. Because as I said, I only booked girls with a lot of reputable FRs. I even check bros' past FRs to make sure the FRs are legit. I'm so confused what happened too. Dunno it's because of the siao lang incident ytd, her mood went downhill or what.

Regarding conversation, my experience is very diff too. She barely speak a word, I asked a few qns like "had your breakfast" etc, she just replied yes and kept quiet after. Maybe it's chemistry, maybe I'm not her type, idk. I'm not handsome but never got any FLs treat me poorly due to my looks.

Oh ya, out of curiousity, did you experience the siao lang pressing bell and turning off power?
Old 13-07-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
kohjh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. But I believe that Evelyn is not like what u described. Thinking logically, why would a FL provide bad service knowing well that they need to provide good service in order to get more customers?

After reading your FR, it could be that the girls were dealing with the "Siao Lang" and maybe she is on edge and not able to perform at her fullest, or it could simply be that there was no chemistry between the both of u.
Old 13-07-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2145 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Wawa from regent. 12 jul 1630.

Look: exactly like the photos with her wearing bra.
Body: slim type. Enough ass meat to pound.
Boob: enhanced C soft
Bbbj: 7/10. I like strong suction but hers is weak.
Cim: offered her suction too weak to squeeze my shot out.
Fj: 8/10. Easily aroused. Good sound effect.
Thanks for the arrangement.
Old 13-07-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
random12a is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Chloe from Seduction.

OKT was quick and responsive, after verification gave me the address. Hotel seemed a little shady but it was okay. Smooth process.

Chloe was cute and very chio. We showered together and talked a little before getting into bed. She must have had a lot of customers because she was very sore down there which made it painful for her. The session could have probably gone better but overall it was good. She doesn't like frenching a lot, I guess but like it if you play with your nipples. BBBJ - She probably wasn't interested because she didn't offer (generally I have seen girls offer) so I didn't ask. Maybe I shouldn't have been the last customer and had booked an early session. Oh well. Definitely recommend tho!
Old 13-07-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Freexd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sweet from Rollypolly

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=725485

Looks: looks similar to photos (2nd pic) with thai tan
Body: a bit of fat but still quite slim
Boobs: big and soft, great to hold
BBBJ: good suction
FJ: accommodates different positions and moans softly. good service although she seems kind of tired as it was quite late
Old 13-07-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohjh View Post
Bro. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. But I believe that Evelyn is not like what u described. Thinking logically, why would a FL provide bad service knowing well that they need to provide good service in order to get more customers?

After reading your FR, it could be that the girls were dealing with the "Siao Lang" and maybe she is on edge and not able to perform at her fullest, or it could simply be that there was no chemistry between the both of u.
I was also thinking if I got the wrong girl but she does look like the pic and the OKT did text her when I was about to leave. So I don't think it's a mix-up.

Yea, maybe it's chemistry. I just hope it's a one-off and no other bros experience this.
Old 13-07-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
I also very baffled. Because as I said, I only booked girls with a lot of reputable FRs. I even check bros' past FRs to make sure the FRs are legit. I'm so confused what happened too. Dunno it's because of the siao lang incident ytd, her mood went downhill or what.

Regarding conversation, my experience is very diff too. She barely speak a word, I asked a few qns like "had your breakfast" etc, she just replied yes and kept quiet after. Maybe it's chemistry, maybe I'm not her type, idk. I'm not handsome but never got any FLs treat me poorly due to my looks.

Oh ya, out of curiousity, did you experience the siao lang pressing bell and turning off power?
I did not encounter the Siao Lang but I think, I saw him while walking out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1