The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 05-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eplf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Is there any specialized roleplay/fantasies/costume play services?

Last edited by eplf; 05-10-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
skinner2070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahiko View Post
had a session with MissKeiko recently.

commute with her via email on some of my fantasies and she was open to all the stuff that i mentioned. Started off with her leashing me and having me crawl between her legs followed by foot worship.

One of my fantasies was to be tied helpless while a girl abuse me by slapping my cock. I like bondage. Had my feet and hands restrained behind my back, ball-gagged. She then tugged on my underwear and tease me a while before pulling it down to reveal my hard-on and slapping it with her bare hands. it was a mixture of pain and pleasure.
Thanks for sharing bro

Ur fetish quite similar to mine haha, got a hard on reading ur FR
Old 05-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by millio View Post
Got any profile pictures in any website where can see some Keiko's pictures or not?

bcos I go collarme website but did not see her profile here.
http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1491149/details.htm
Old 05-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eplf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by millio View Post
I go to collarme , I only see that PRC Poppy and another PRC but no Keiko leh,

But after I saw this poppy is so rude and bad-attitude in the way she scold that 2 forumners kamp and doeko in this thread, I had decided to boycott her totally and look for others.
Just search for female doms in Singapore and you should get plenty, including miss keiko:

But seriously. Is there any other place to search for dommes? Each day the list is almost the same, and most on the list won't response...

Last edited by eplf; 05-10-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by apantyhoselover View Post
a honest one at least

look what i found here, also her
http://qqangelmassage.blogspot.sg/20...showgirls.html

now this QQAnglelMassage seems to be the base for mistress training...if u can track their graduates~
Bro apantyhoselover u are right met few mistress which graduate from this stable!!!!! Mistress qiqi, Princess Lucas, Mistress Xiao Hu Li aka Bella , Mistress Poison aka Poppy......

anyone tried this mistress hayley ???? heard few kaki tried .... any comment

????

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 05-10-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Out of curiousity, I decided to visit Mistress Poppy as there are mix coments about her. Actually after having a session with her, I find she is a nice lady not like someone said here. I wonder if there is conflict of interest between ms poopy and some buys here but overrall I think she is some victim of a setup suppose to earn money for OKT but she fellout with them and decided to go on her own whereas the OKT would not want to let her off so easily as everyone else will follow her style. IMO , I dont like OKT as without the middle man taking part of the earnings and hence our fees go up . No offence to other OKT here but this is my own opinion . Peace. And the ones I hate most is those OKT who pretend to be cheong bros here and write FR promoting their own stable.

PEACE everyone. and enjoy the weekend!!
Old 05-10-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Bro apantyhoselover u are right met few mistress which graduate from this stable!!!!! Mistress qiqi, Princess Lucas, Mistress Xiao Hu Li aka Bella , Mistress Poison aka Poppy......

anyone tried this mistress hayley ???? heard few kaki tried .... any comment

????
u ve been with Lucas? how is her? compared with Bella
Old 05-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Out of curiousity, I decided to visit Mistress Poppy as there are mix coments about her. Actually after having a session with her, I find she is a nice lady not like someone said here. I wonder if there is conflict of interest between ms poopy and some buys here but overrall I think she is some victim of a setup suppose to earn money for OKT but she fellout with them and decided to go on her own whereas the OKT would not want to let her off so easily as everyone else will follow her style. IMO , I dont like OKT as without the middle man taking part of the earnings and hence our fees go up . No offence to other OKT here but this is my own opinion . Peace. And the ones I hate most is those OKT who pretend to be cheong bros here and write FR promoting their own stable.

i had a session with her in earlier days when she doing it in hotels...and to me she was a nice lady
Old 05-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bella is my princess forever.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
kamp is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

You are wrong la.

No conspiracy theory. In fact it's the exact opposite of what u posted becos the Online OKts and the PRCs males, these 2 groups of forumners are the fiercest of forumners that will attack any forumner that bash PRC FLs/dommes/or any sex worker from China.......Go to FL Dome 2 and in this thread forum. You will see easily many FRs(including those with more than 100 pts) are posted by clone nicks of OKTs. I can easily identify a few forumners here with moe than 100 Pts but confirm are OKT's clone nicks posting exaggerated or fake FRs to garner interest in the girl. (1 best example to identify a fake FR is when someone posted he is so lucky to serve so-and-so Mistress or FL , WTF!, these women are here to earn as much income as possible during this short period of time in spore(don't forget what they doing is against the law, AV will arrest them if caught hence they need to earn as much as possible during their short tense VISA period stay in spore, when any guy(so long as no medical problem) offer her money of course the female prostitute/domme will accept, who is he trying to fool when he post fake FR such as he is so lucky to be accepted as a paid customer for a prostitute/Domme/FL) It's quite obvious at least 30% of ALL FRs here and in FL 2 are posted by clone nicks of the OKTs and another 30% are fake FRs posted by PRCs males

The problem with poppy is her own rude , bad-attitude, biao1 han4 attitude which is so typical of most dongbei women. People post something she don't like, she come to scold liao.

She must understand that online Dommes and FLs are after-all prostitutes without legal licenses in spore. She is not a princess. She is not some rich men's daughter. She need to know her own place. She cannot bite the hand that feed her. She should not bring her rude dongbei culture into spore,

SM sessions exist are becos some samsters merely have certain fetishes they wanna act out in a session but doesn't mean a prostitute can behave as though she is some rich man's spoilt daughter and sporeans men owe her a living and she is some big fuck.

Anothing, many online OKTs when they 1st register in this forum a few years ago, they at the same time create many multiple clone nicks together when they 1st register and they up each others pts....and they also up other OKTs and gets upped back by these OKts hence doesn't mean if u see a samster with several hundred points posting a FR his FR cannot be fake.

I'm just telling an honest true fact that is really true. Read the contents of many FRs here, one can tell easily many questionable and fishy parts that a normal paid client would not post in that same manner.

Last edited by kamp; 05-10-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamp View Post
You are wrong la.

No conspiracy theory. In fact it's the exact opposite of what u posted becos the Online OKts and the PRCs males, these 2 groups of forumners are the fiercest of forumners that will attack any forumner that bash PRC FLs/dommes/or any sex worker from China.......Go to FL Dome 2 and in this thread forum. You will see easily many FRs(including those with more than 100 pts) are posted by clone nicks of OKTs. I can easily identify a few forumners here with moe than 100 Pts but confirm are OKT's clone nicks posting exaggerated or fake FRs to garner interest in the girl. (1 best example to identify a fake FR is when someone posted he is so lucky to serve so-and-so Mistress or FL , WTF!, these women are here to earn as much income as possible during this short period of time in spore(don't forget what they doing is against the law, AV will arrest them if caught hence they need to earn as much as possible during their short tense VISA period stay in spore, when any guy(so long as no medical problem) offer her money of course the female prostitute/domme will accept, who is he trying to fool when he post fake FR such as he is so lucky to be accepted as a paid customer for a prostitute/Domme/FL) It's quite obvious at least 30% of ALL FRs here and in FL 2 are posted by clone nicks of the OKTs and another 30% are fake FRs posted by PRCs males

The problem with poppy is her own rude , bad-attitude, biao1 han4 attitude which is so typical of most dongbei women. People post something she don't like, she come to scold liao.

She must understand that online Dommes and FLs are after-all prostitutes without legal licenses in spore. She is not a princess. She is not some rich men's daughter. She need to know her own place. She cannot bite the hand that feed her. She should not bring her rude dongbei culture into spore,

SM sessions exist are becos some samsters merely have certain fetishes they wanna act out in a session but doesn't mean a prostitute can behave as though she is some rich man's spoilt daughter and sporeans men owe her a living and she is some big fuck.

Anothing, many online OKTs when they 1st register in this forum a few years ago, they at the same time create many multiple clone nicks together when they 1st register and they up each others pts....and they also up other OKTs and gets upped back by these OKts hence doesn't mean if u see a samster with several hundred points posting a FR his FR cannot be fake.

I'm just telling an honest true fact that is really true. Read the contents of many FRs here, one can tell easily many questionable and fishy parts that a normal paid client would not post in that same manner.
BTW, I'm an honest impartial person with NO prejudice.

In case some retards wrongly frame me to be anti-PRC or something, I wan to say Qiqi's attitude was good. Poppy is very rude, ill-mannered and have bad-attitude. Just look at her rude bad-attude replies in this thread.

Hence I got come across both good-attitude PRCs and very bad-attitude PRCs too during my years here.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

In case some retards wrongly frame me to be anti-PRC or something, I wan to say Qiqi's attitude was good. Poppy is very rude, ill-mannered and have bad-attitude. Just look at her rude bad-attude replies in this thread.

Hence I got come across both good-attitude PRCs and very bad-attitude PRCs too during my years here.
Anothing, apart from these 2 groups of samsters(the multiple clone nicks of OKTs and the girls's PRCs friends) that will post fake FRs, there are also a 3rd group of samsters that will post fake or grossly-exaggerated FRs, this 3rd group of samsters are some return customers of FLs/Dommes.......these FLs/dommes will tell his repeated customer that if he post something to exaggerate the goodness of his session or her looks then on his next return session she would charge him anything from $10 less to even $30 less.

It's really true. during my 5 years of playing here since 2007 till now, I had encounter at least more than 10 PRCs that offer to give me some discount on my next return session if I were to post online a very grossly-exaggerated FR to exaggerate the goodness of their sessions or looks.

But I always rejected their offers. Becos come on lah, I can come out to play what for be so giam peng on that small discount on the return session. Hence I never post any fake or exaggerated FR before in this forum or other forums

Last edited by kamp; 05-10-2012 at 09:48 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Bella is my princess forever.
Bella is my princess foreverER.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

...so bad qiqi has gone
Old 05-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Galiator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGaliator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Indeed Bro, you are right...Poppy is one of the few who had decided to go "solo", if you look at QQAngel, charging 130.00 for massage and HJ...it is too expensive..of course there are willing buyers...OKT is earning a lot of money...look at collarme, Miiss QiQi is managed by OKT...QiQi and Bella back to China..save your $$$, go for FL at adpost...at least prices are morereasonable and genuine...and try a few...valued for money $90 - $100
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1