The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
plebsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Hi all, I will be in Manila from 1st to 10th of May
Anyone want to meet up pm me pls.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowlover View Post
Though I have been to the Philippines a few times, I have never stayed over in Manila.

So, any bros here have stayed at:

Herald Suites Solana Hotel
2914 Finlandia corner Einstein Street (near SM Hypermarket-South Super Highway), Manila

Any comment(s) and advise(s) are much appreciated....especially on the "girl friendly" part

Most hotels in Manila if they are located near the "happening" areas would allow for female visitors, especially if they walk in with you.

They do provide a service as well of giving you a ring if your female friend decides to leave in the middle of the night, just to ensure that they are indeed cleared for departure. Very useful IMHO....

Never really stayed at those 2 listed hotels before, have tried pan pacific and i think hyatt, those were ok. And definitely sogo and eurotel won't have any issues at all.
Old 13-04-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally I think public transport in PH when it comes to the MRT / LRT is relatively safe. And as someone else has mentioned, it pretty much beats traffic on the roads especially during peak hour. A journey via taxi from say Shaw to Makati at about 6pm would easily take you 1 hour, but by MRT it is only 20 mins. But be prepared to squeeze so just be sure that you keep your valuables near to your body.

Jeepneys are the ones which you would have to worry especially in and around the Manila area where there are many cases of snatchers or hooligans holding up the entire jeepney since they are open. Though having said that I have encountered taxi drivers who are thieves and / or hooligans as well who would think nothing of chasing you down to claim their missing piso, or take the opportunity to relieve you of your valuables when you least expect it.

A shift of mentality is what you need, it is a jungle out there, literally, in the PH so just bear in mind that it is nowhere near what we get used to in Sg. Nothing a bit of common sense (dress casual, don't carry too much cash, keep your valuables close) or normal alertness (look out for people who stand close to you when there's a lot of space elsewhere) wouldn't be able to prevent.

MPs
I have tried a fair share of MPs in and around Manila, one that I keep going back to actually is Kremlin along Quezon Ave in Quezon city. Only because they open till real late and I guess I have a thing for Russian sounding names, lol! If you do go there , start looking from ground up, and pick the first girl that catches your fancy. Never go from top to bottom, as the more expensive chicks are on the highest floor and inevitably they are the hottest too, which always ends up f@#$-ing my mind up! Lol!

Outcall
I believe part of the "fun" in manila is really checking out the place. MBC for one is a really fun place, I have had interesting convos there in the past with strangers that I do not know except for the fact that we shared a table. The girls are sometimes good company as well, just need to pay for their drinks if you want to chat a little or ask them to buzz off nicely (i'm waiting for someone always works) if you're not keen.

If any bros here still need or want to rely on home delivery services, then by all means check out forums like pinoypsp.org as mentioned. They do have a pretty decent selection and a lot of the "managed" girls there are quite trusthworthy, as it is a good earning for them. There's nothing in it for them to screw the one "poreigner" and get a bad review and lose their entire future possible revenue stream. I know a girl who didn't even want to meet up with my friend as he was NOT from the forum and hence they could get censured for doing so and won't not be able to get any more recommendations in the future.

Sorry for the WOT! Hope some of the bros find it useful, feel free to comment...
Old 14-04-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
tim80eu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

About Massage Parlours around Burgos...

Have been there a few times, some nice girls, some of them with curtains only, some with wood doors... Some girls do a more sensual massage than others, some let you touch more than others, some even lower their underwear so I can finger them, some even push you to lick them...

Anyway, my question is... How much are you usually quoted for HJ or BJ? I have the feeling whatever they tell me (1.500 for HJ) is way beyond Pinoy rates, as long as some massage girls do home service ATW for 2 hours for 3.000 Php...

I never accepted more than 1.000, knowing it was far beyond acceptable... A couple of times they agreed for 700, but after quite some negotiation, which is also a turn off...

Any good recommendations around Burgos...? I usually go to the two 'Spas' on a first floor in Polaris/Anza street, 100m behind Burgos, or the one in Danesi Street...

Any cute girls willing to offer ES that you can recommend...?
Old 14-04-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
RodRideOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@tim80eu - I like the spa at Best Western Antel (4th floor). they have a few cute masseuse. And part of the fun is try to get extra service or a phone number. if you don't succeed at least you got a good massage.

re: tipping, it's always a negotiation. 1.5k sound high for an hj. 700 sounds about right.

have fun!
Old 15-04-2014, 02:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
BigAllan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plebsg View Post
Hi all, I will be in Manila from 1st to 10th of May
Anyone want to meet up pm me pls.
AC is just a couple of hours drive away.
I am always there if you need company.
Old 15-04-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
tim80eu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodRideOut View Post
@tim80eu - I like the spa at Best Western Antel (4th floor). they have a few cute masseuse. And part of the fun is try to get extra service or a phone number. if you don't succeed at least you got a good massage.
Mmmm... 800 Php for a massage, should be good... The masseuse should really be cute for that price... I'll have to try sometime...
Old 15-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Rainbowlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
Most hotels in Manila if they are located near the "happening" areas would allow for female visitors, especially if they walk in with you.
They do provide a service as well of giving you a ring if your female friend decides to leave in the middle of the night, just to ensure that they are indeed cleared for departure. Very useful IMHO....
Never really stayed at those 2 listed hotels before, have tried pan pacific and i think hyatt, those were ok. And definitely sogo and eurotel won't have any issues at all.
Thank you bro for our invaluable info

For interested bros, I have been using my free time on a "dating" site where there are tons of girls posting there with photos and details about themselves......BUT you have to post your photo before you can contact and chat with the girls there. I contacted a lot of the girls there (over 50) and got a few replies. So now I have some contacts when I am in the Philippines and I want to try my luck with them

Straight forward sex is all over the Philippines, but if you like to get to know some fresh meat (student, young working girls, struggling girls, etc), well, that is a good sit to go to. The site covers almost all over the world
Old 15-04-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAllan View Post
AC is just a couple of hours drive away.
I am always there if you need company.
alas most of us landing in Manila can't stray too far, or stopping by Manila on the way to Sg or vice versa .. like am arriving tomorrow and depart on Thursday ...

unless I use the excuse of visiting my friends in ABC hotel ...

which gives me just a day leeway in AC ...
Old 15-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Funky Man is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,

Thanks so much for ur help last week when I was in Makati. Should have contacted u erlier for better result. Hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
alas most of us landing in Manila can't stray too far, or stopping by Manila on the way to Sg or vice versa .. like am arriving tomorrow and depart on Thursday ...

unless I use the excuse of visiting my friends in ABC hotel ...

which gives me just a day leeway in AC ...
Old 16-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

I was planning to do some fishing tonight in Manila ... alas, got waylaid

one of my Milf friend tempted me with another cousin of hers, Clean and Safe (ol coyote will know what I mean ) ...

and another promised her massage therapist sister in law .. so poor me have to stay cooped up in hotel till leave for Singapore tomorrow

tough life ..

damage always 3,000 regardless of duration ... how to say no????
Old 17-04-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Just booked my hotel for May trip.
The 22% VAT is killing me.
search and search .....SGD200 can hardly find a good 5 star hotel in Makati area
Got a 4 star instead ....haizzzzzzzzzzz
Old 18-04-2014, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
search and search .....SGD200 can hardly find a good 5 star hotel in Makati area
is it own expenses or company?
Old 18-04-2014, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
If you don't mind 4 stars - city garden hotel is a good convenient mongering one.

Walking distance to where you need to go to and way cheaper than other makati hotels. But may not be quite 4 stars though!

Just a suggestion
SEAJ
Old 18-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
If you don't mind 4 stars - city garden hotel is a good convenient mongering one.

Walking distance to where you need to go to and way cheaper than other makati hotels. But may not be quite 4 stars though!

Just a suggestion
SEAJ
St Giles, 65 us with breakfast, Berjaya (renovated) 75 us with breakfast

or for convenient location Bsa Manson, Legazpi, across Greenbelt 1

well since I am on own budget ... Great Eastern at 35 s$ without breakfast ... lol

btw managed to get number of a massage girl ... 100% skinny, cute, boobless ( )

800 peso massage .. additional till FJ just top up ... worked fine for me ... lol.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1