The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-07-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Smario deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Macie from trl

Look: 9/10 (similar to photo)
Body: 8/10 (great body with smooth skin)
Boobs: 7/10 (natural b)
Bbbj: 9/10 (one of the best bbbj i had)
Fj: 8/10
Shower: 10/10 (Lots of action during shower)
Old 03-07-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 20
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys many years ago I remember trying some of these girls in TP icon, can anyone who knows which are operating from there PM me? Location convenience is important to me, thanks.
Old 03-07-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4330 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Old memories are so bitter~
不在乎天长地久 只在乎曾经拥有。Treasured the time that I had with these gal... only sweet memories... no expectation, no bitterness...
Old 03-07-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 7
Arcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Teeruk Kitty 1st July 3pm

Near MRT station. Big room with attached toilets.

This kitty is really seductive looking, like the pics staminadick posted. Super good BBBJ and FJ, hardworking never says stop till you do, 1st shot surrender damn fast due to her cumming so much.
She provides good massage too, even attended to my arm muscles that are quite sore. Nowadays appreciate those FLs that can provide good massage, no need go massage shops lol.
Looks and body 8.5
BBBJ FJ 9.5
Old 03-07-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 9
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Fr for Debbie (regentlust)

Looks: 8/10 gnd looks, little bit makeup when i saw her because its quite late already. Not those sultry cfm unfortunately. Accuracy to photo 85%

Body: 9/10 this kind of body is just nice for a good banging. The slim waist to hold on during missionary and the right amount of meat on the ass for doggie can just bang hard no worries.

Boobs: 9/10 natural is always high point. Think natural small C if not wrong

Bbbj: 7/10 can DT but not alot. She more focus on the tip which i dont rly like, but she will ask for your preference. What you like just tell her.

Fj: 9/10 as mentioned above, with her body in play the deed would definitely be shiok. She can take deep penetration but do take note too big dick she rly cannot do as mentioned by another bro also. Mine is big for her alr but i do one shot so she still ok and must go slow due to her tightness, which can feel her pussy muscle contraction.

Massage: nil

Frenching: no, only kissing

She provided me with one special service not listed: COF! So bros who love to cof should go try her rly. Actually the moment i saw her strip, it reminded me of the past Nessa due to the skin tone and body. Both are from Issan.
Old 03-07-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SGChonger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=734691

nuwa from Polly

OKT fast reply. Wanted to book another girl but due to location too far, bro offered me first blood for nuwa.
Look: 7/10, discount 20-30% from the photos
Body: 9/10, slim and tight. Skin color is standard Thai girl style.
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced
Bbbj: 10/10, this is the best part, she can suck you dry.
Fj: 10/10 willing to accommodate all requirements
French: 7/10 allowed, but not very positive.
Comms: 10/10, her English is decent for normal communication.

CIM: n/a
GFE: 7/10
Massage: not bad, she offered massage in between 2 shots, not those touch touch type.
Overall: 8/10
Old 03-07-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 6
lookseelad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bentley from Silk Stockings

Location - Central area

Looks - OL looks.

Body - She has a good body. She's not a skin & bones sorta girl.

Boobs - Wah... enhanced and so well done. This human intervention has definitely helped. very nice tits with her nipples sticking out. Sticking out because they love to be sucked. and loved to licked. when she took off her bra, i dived right in and sucked on it and she moaned away.

BBBJ - During the shower, she rub me well up and down and left and right. We kissed quite alot in the shower as she cleaned me away and gave me a hand job as i sucked on her tits. Her hand job is good man... brothers beware.... i was quite close but managed to pull away to continue and rinse myself off then she followed suit. while i was standing under the shower, just enjoyed, she knelt down and gave me a BBBJ. wahh... shiok leh... her handjob + BBBJ is very very good... you guys really MUST BEWARE but, she dont do CIM.... i was really close to coming and quickly pulled out.

FJ - after i took my time so that i can calm my throbbing dick down... i made my way to the bed.. and we laid for awhile to talk a bit. we kissed again and i stood up so she also stood up then i pushed her down kissed my way down to her pussy. Theres a bit of a trimmed bush which actually looks quite sexy as i licked away.... very very tasty and very very clean and well kept.... and she smelled so good... she must wash it often with those pussy washes that make it smell great and taste great. haha. ate her pussy for a good 10mins and she came one big cum because her back arched... i love it when the lady cums because i know she's so high and her pussy is so wet so i signalled and she capped me and i slid myself in.. as i did that, i was nibbling on her calf and she was quite crazy about it... i was already super horny and all the blood was in my cock as i kept drilling her missionary and then later, i flipped her on her doggy and went full throttle...

she came a few times, her weakness is doggy so guys, make sure you do it! she reached backwards to get my hand and brought it to grab her tits... so i brought both my hands forward and held onto her big tits while i pounded her really hard and fast and then i unloaded all my babies inside her! she collapsed and i collapsed onto her... she said "good fuck"

washed up and chilled.. TCSS more and had a light massage from her... her english is simple but if you go slow, no problem... as we were talking, i caught a glimpse of her nipple and suddenly felt so horny and started sucking it again... she let out a deep loan moan as i worked my tongue and mouth on her puppies... i reached down to her pussy and wah, already very wet and she whispered to me "come fuck now"... she signalled me to lie on my back and she capped me and mounted me.... but... she mounted me reverse cowgirl... wow.... not often do i get that.... she basically got herself fucked good as i met her downwards with upward thrusts and damn, this girl enjoys it as she moans loudly with each thrust met... she turned around and signalled for me to kiss her and we kissed alot as she moved around with my cock deep in her... i could feel her gspot with each gyration... i thrusted my hips upwards more and felt it even more so and her Gspot was glorious to feel as she left out this loud whimpering moan as she tried to hold the moan back and buried her head onto my shoulder... it felt so shiok as i also moved and with each cum i moved my hips and felt my cockhead rub her clit as we came together.... she kissed me really passionately and wah, i knew it la, KC locked in.

a must try for bros who want a good passionate fuck.

RTF this week for sure.
Old 03-07-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
First Blood Experience with Fantasia Babes

First time trying out Fantasiababes and here's my humble review of the stable and their Model.

Stable: Fantasiababes
Model:Nani

Operator of Fantasia is consider friendly and responsive to my questions and proactively replying me. Can talk cock a bit. Had a good sense of humor. Told him that i was very sad of missing out tuna in is first batch who looks so aroy mak na. He then recommend me to try out Nani. Saw Nani looking quite cute in this picture and went ahead with a booking with her.

Photo vs real live:

Nani looks a little older in real. Average to curvy body that is made just the right size for the perfect bonking experience. In my opinion, the best body for a great bonk cannot be too skinny as it can be quite painful in certain position. Nani does not have this problem as she have enough meat in the correct places to cushion all the hard pounding.
Boobs are enhanced with reasonable sized nipples as seen in the picture below ROUGHLY i mean...
Fair skinned girl with tattoo on the back, front and thigh.

Initial feel:

From the moment i step foot into the nicely renovated place located in a quiet discreet location. Nani hold my hand and guide me to her nice spacious room. She speaks english quite well and i did not look for for Khun Google for help.
Nani is not new to the industry. A mistress level kind of FL. I am guess that she definitely packs a high level of bed skills within at this point. I go on and had a short chat with before behind i undress her top down to view those delicious looking milk bags. Went on to fondle her boobs a little and squeeze it a little. Quite a seasoned pair and not too hard type.

Service rating:

Shower time: ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ out of 5

Shower time is great fun when she bathe me like a baby, cleaning every part of my body clean and paid extra attention to the mini me. And eventually cleaning it further with her mouth despite the limited space in the bathroom.
Sat down on the toilet seat and went on to give a nice blow.
Feels amazing at this point as you don't usually get a bathroom blow with FL even if it's stated in the FR that another bro got it. She almost made me waste my 1st shot there in the bathroom.

Bed time story: ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ out of 5

Got her to stop what's she's doing in the bathroom and continue in the bedroom. She continue to blow me back in bedroom and went a little deeper in attempt to take my whole shaft into her mouth without gagging.
Capped me and started pumping herself on top in the squatting posture and i simply love it compared to the ride/Grind where sometimes the girl grind so hard that makes me worry for my little bro's safety. Stereo effects were great with all the paik-ing sound and her moans filling the room. We did doggy and a couple more position before i came in her mouth and while i realized i had quite a bit of bullets stored for the past weeks. I decide to go for the "Swallow" for the first time.
She smiled and played with my cum in her mouth a bit before swallowing it down and showed me her empty mouth. freaking AV style!!! It's especially HOT!!! when she did that cause she did some op to shape her lips i think as you can see in her photos. Don't you feel you wanna do lots of nasty things to that sexy lips?
And by the way, her pussy is trimmed nicely, pretty tight comparable to some fresh syt's pussy. Gets very wet halfway through the hard pounding when she came.

Conclusion of the session: ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ out of 5

Nani is not the youngest and prettiest FL for sure. But her experience in this industry is totally not green. She certainly packs a huge load of knowledge and skills to drain any man's balls dry.
She is definitely the one to go for if service is your number 1 priority. I went Out and just my luck, get to see the other 2 ladies in the house.
Nun looks a little Chinese girl next type. And Lita looks so much like a HOT mina. Instantly had my next target the moment i see her CFM face.

So the answer for weather i will RTF Nani = I go fuck that Lita first then say.
Old 03-07-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bbkanglee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tarma Action

Thanks to Bro WPNS FR, I decided to give this a try. Left a happy man. Since I have gotten a good heads up from this forum, thot I will also contribute a FR in return for this pair.

I had some time today and was looking at the Great Banks and saw WPNS FR and I am a big fan of BBBJ and thot I will give it a try.

I fully agree with Bro WPNS FR be,ow. In addition, Calina really loves BBBJ. She was on it for a good 15mins and had sent me to heaven and back. I can feel that my 2IC was fully coated with her saliva and best part, she seems to enjoy giving it. Half ya thru, I asked her to stop, thinking that she might be tired and she looked at me and smile and told me that it’s ok, she enjoys it..

While Calina is busy below, Hebe was busy on top with lots of kissing and body action. Hebe gets really wet after some fingering (yes. She allows) and she can go wild once she is wet. Haha .

So this pair of tarma works well together on me. But don’t expect a good lesbians show from them. Haha. They worked well on me, but with each other, I think still shy la. Not much action on each other. I tried to get them to play with each other and can see that they are shy. But still gives the smiling smiling look. So if you are looking forward to lots of lesbians action, might have to look somewhere else.

Looks wise, I would think both are average. Not great looking, but not ugly too. The GFE is over the chart and surely not a time watcher. I had 2 rounds with them and while resting, Calina still can ask if I want a 3rd round as a BBBJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
I just came back from 2 x CIM action with this Pair of friend.

Plently of carparks nearby.

Firing Range: No Booking is required.

Short FR summary for 2 gals:

Calina
Look - 8.5 More cutier in person
Body- meaty type ( my all times favorite)
Boobs- B+
Skin- Not dark.
AR- yes
BBBJ- 9.5/10
CIM- yes.
FJ-Never Try

Hebe
Look - 8
Body- Slim
Boobs- small A ( Not for Boobs lover)
Skin- not fair
BBBJ- 8/10
Catlick- 8/10
CIM- Never Try
FJ-Never Try

I chosen this Tarma for my CIM mission.

Calina's BBBJ is "DEEP" type,

End up I fired 2 load of HEI into Calina's mouth on separated Timing.

Overall : 82~84% Satisfactory.
RTF: 100% if I can reload my HEI rounds for Calina.
Old 03-07-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Lingkunkia is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Sigh

Can anyone vouch for me I book with some stable before and now like got two stable don’t want take my booking
Old 03-07-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 20
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
You mean her time......or later time.... why not just tell the stables you at TP Icon now.... then ask stable if got nearby or not....
( Click to show/hide )
Thanks for replying bro, the only issue is there are a lot of hoops to jump through these days and I’d much rather to straight to one operating in TP area So if anyone knows and can PM me would be great
Old 03-07-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Darkhe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Debbie (TheRegentLust) 02 July 2019 8PM

Looks almost like the photo, darker skin. but still cute.
Natural boobs, quite big, but small ass. She seemed to be conscious of that.
Debbie/Boom keeps asking for what I wanted. She just wanted to serve and make me happy

She kept making jokes and squeezing my ass throughout. Abit dindong but it's okay for me. Doesnt allow painting but seems to enjoy it when you play with her breasts.
Everything's quite SOP. but talk to her, if she's okay with most other stuff.
Old 03-07-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4157 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limzbro View Post
Date of battlefield : 2nd july 2019.

Gfe killer- i dont know how to describe this. VERY VERY AWESOME. CUDDLED UP, SOFT SPOKEN NEXT TO YOUR EAR, EYE CONTACTS AND FRENCHING AS AND WELL. SHE INITIATED SOMEMORE. ❤❤
( if able to speak thai, it will be great plus point )

Bo beh chao la this bentley aka no horse run la this bentley. So damn great sexxion ~~
Thx bro SS, always solid.
💪💪💪💪
You meant she cannot speak English?
Old 03-07-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4157 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcz View Post

This kitty is really seductive looking, like the pics staminadick posted. Super good BBBJ and FJ, hardworking never says stop till you do, 1st shot surrender damn fast due to her cumming so much.
She provides good massage too, even attended to my arm muscles that are quite sore. Nowadays appreciate those FLs that can provide good massage, no need go massage shops lol.
Looks and body 8.5
BBBJ FJ 9.5
How's the GFE? Is she strong when giving the massage?
Old 03-07-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 7
nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcz View Post

Looks and body 8.5
BBBJ FJ 9.5
Bro can you suggest other FLs that can do massage.
I also want to massage + BJ. Massage shop is not answer for that need.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1