The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ankledeep40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Please please please take good care of her!
Old 11-02-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Please please please take good care of her!
Old 11-02-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1697 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbob88 View Post
Hi Bros! Just joined the site a few days ago and chanced upon this thread. Saw the good FRs on XJ Joey so wanted to try it out myself! Just had a session with her so here goes my virgin FR

Ease of Booking (9/10): I WA +85267414132 at about 11 pm and was able to book the earliest slot (weekday) the next day. There is an automated message informing about the price. Once the time is confirmed, the OTK requested to see a selfie before confirming mt booking, for safety I guess. I unprivate my WA profile pic and OTK gave me the location to be at tomorrow.

Finding the Location (7/10): Chinatown. Near MRT and car-parks. Convenient. Once at the given location, can text OTK and follow the second set of instructions to find the MP. As mentioned by some bros, the only person (who was concerning enough) is the person constantly sitting outside the stall next to the MP. For me, I just ignored him. XJ would shortly unlock the door to the MP.

Location (7/10): Smell was ok to me as they had a Yankee Candle that was heated. The washing machine was running so that was a constant whir. Nothing too irritating. There were 2 cubicles with 2 massage beds and 1 portable bathing unit in the MP (like those curved ones you see in The Sims game). Cozy and acceptable enough for me.

Looks (9/10): Joey wore a dress and looked really pretty. She looks different from PRC. Her profile pic in WA is pretty close to her actual look.

Body (10/10): Her body was perfect! She has a smaller build, Petite/slim with good-sized C boobs. The area around her lower back was like super fit and firm to hold. I have a thing for petite girls hence the high score!

Personality (9/10): Friendly and accommodating to my requests. We didn't chat all that much.

Massage (?/10): I requested to skip.
AR (?/10): I requested to skip cos I didn't fancy AR
BBBJ (9.5/10): Techniques were great and varied. Must try!
FJ (10/10) : Her FJ riding skills were spectacular. Must try!
GFE (11/10): Super GFE. From start to end. Super satisfied!
DFK (10/10): We DFK-ed.. alot!
Damage: 3B 2R
RTM: Yes

Short summary: She helped me to undress before and dress after. She dried me thoroughly after each shower. She asked me to lie down but I requested for her to lie on the bed first while I pleasured her. We switched over after a while and I experienced one of the best BBBJ by her. She knew when to go fast and slow so that I wouldn't release prematurely. The FJ was also spectacular as she was tight and I could feel her contracting around me as we moved around in various positions.

Agreed with the other brothers that she is really a gem. XJ really puts in the effort and provide top-notch service. She truly makes your time/money worthwhile. Highly highly recommend esp if you would like to have the GFE feels!
Here for contact to meet Joey
Old 11-02-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Please take good care of Joey!
Old 12-02-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

看到那么多乱来的报告 真替 xj 小妹心疼。 为何在xj小妹的专属 thread 有跟别的女的做比较
你喜欢 别人身材 是你的事。 但是这是xj小妹的thread,
新疆小妹很用心服务客人, 这是我个人体验, 她要是10年前 黄金时代就是个红牌,吹功一流, 嘴甜的很, 毒龙 又那么猛,她的 身体反应 是自然。 就差没人教她冰火毒龙*因为不是东莞训练* 但她有天份, 非专业水准 她已经很会服务了。
Old 12-02-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Recently visited Joey … after WhatsApp the OKT and giving selfie of shirt (not face) , further instructions were given on how to reach the shop… upon reaching there, Joey opened the door to welcome me in…looks about maybe early 30s.. very similar to photo in WhatsApp. saw Hung inside as well…it’s a small shop with 2 massage beds in two separate rooms and a portable shower outside the rooms .. Joey helped to remove my clothes and shoes and socks … took a shower , rinse mouth then proceed with a 5 minute back massage … turn over and she start stripping off her black dress… can see her C cup boobs .. very nice shape… I quickly squeeze her melons and then she start licking my chest making me high … she has very smooth and fair skin … then she offered her boobs let me suck … yum yum I also asked to DFK her and she obliged
Later give me bbbj until I hard and start riding me … wow she really can ride .. can feel the rocking force until the CD nearly came off … hehe .. then she offer to bbbj me til I CIM. After shower she help me put on clothes and socks and shoes and I paid her befor leaving.
Old 12-02-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

happy sunday

Last edited by LaBiXiaoXing; 12-02-2023 at 07:43 PM.
Old 12-02-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 6
sabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to behold

Old 14-02-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster (A)

No Chance to book my preferred slot for Valentine's Day
Old 14-02-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
ksc78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another unforgettable session with Joey …….
Old 14-02-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 19
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

hi, what is the dmg
for joey?
Old 14-02-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
monkeybiz16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
hi, what is the dmg
for joey?
Damage is 3B2R
Old 15-02-2023, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
ksc78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

XJ is far better than what we have previously from Balmoral plaza ml firm msia , in my view.
Old 15-02-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
worker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
Here for contact to meet Joey
Hp number no longer in use?
Any contact ?
Old 15-02-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by worker View Post
Hp number no longer in use?
Any contact ?
WA +85267414132
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1