The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Oh, and the 'Oh My Cod' at Khao San serves really good authentic British food at decent prices.

It's good enough that it's the only reason I'd drive all the way there and walk through all the backpackers and tourists.

Hmm, just thinking about it... might just go by tonight!
Old 19-08-2008, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
Oh, and the 'Oh My Cod' at Khao San serves really good authentic British food at decent prices.

It's good enough that it's the only reason I'd drive all the way there and walk through all the backpackers and tourists.

Hmm, just thinking about it... might just go by tonight!

Oh My Cod! British Cafe'

is tis the one? wow it looks good and at very reasonable prices...wats their specialty...Fish & chips? Hows their steak?
Old 19-08-2008, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

anyone ate the seafood at sukhumvit soi 24 b4?

seems to be highly rated
Old 20-08-2008, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
anyone ate the seafood at sukhumvit soi 24 b4?

seems to be highly rated

The one calling "if it swims, we have it" ?
Or you have better place in mind ?
Old 20-08-2008, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Oh My Cod! British Cafe'

is tis the one? wow it looks good and at very reasonable prices...wats their specialty...Fish & chips? Hows their steak?
Yup, that's the one. Never tried the steak, always get fish and chips while gf gets the bangers and mash. Very large portions. Also nice and quiet, good to get away from the noise and the hustle and bustle in the area.
Old 20-08-2008, 01:09 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Calling all bro.......BKK trip on the 28th-31th please let me know who is confirm as I need to book rooms leh!
Old 20-08-2008, 01:12 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Calling all bros.......BKK trip on the 28th-31th please let me know who is confirm as I need to book rooms leh!
Old 20-08-2008, 01:58 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Calling all bros.......BKK trip on the 28th-31th please let me know who is confirm as I need to book rooms leh!
grand sifu, sent you my confirmation slip liao. Pleasehelp me to book room. What is the rate of the room btw?

Who else going?
My flight detail

To Bkk
FD3542 28th oct 2008 1035 departure, 1115 arrival

To penang
FD3545 31st oct 2008 1415 departure, 1655 arrival
Old 20-08-2008, 04:14 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
grand sifu, sent you my confirmation slip liao. Pleasehelp me to book room. What is the rate of the room btw?

Who else going?
My flight detail

To Bkk
FD3542 28th oct 2008 1035 departure, 1115 arrival

To penang
FD3545 31st oct 2008 1415 departure, 1655 arrival
We are staying at Hip Hotel and the rate I believe is around 1,900 baths, google the hotel and see whether you like it or not....!

Those who confirm is Froggy,Kammou + uncle, etct88,me and Kiko 80%.

yet to call pegasus....busy!
Old 20-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Greetings bro Playman & Holymann, tentatively i am going on the 27th till 30th Oct. One day earlier for fishing and hope to cheong with both sifus on the 28th night. I will book my own hotel, have not yet decide wheather Hip hotel or Palazzo. Both Hotels are definitely girl friendly.
Old 20-08-2008, 05:46 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekongcatfish View Post
Greetings bro Playman & Holymann, tentatively i am going on the 27th till 30th Oct. One day earlier for fishing and hope to cheong with both sifus on the 28th night. I will book my own hotel, have not yet decide wheather Hip hotel or Palazzo. Both Hotels are definitely girl friendly.
Ok good Pm your contact to Prince Holymann or myself so that we can keep in touch, the last trip there I have seen both hotel rooms and I still prefer Hip as it is new.....hahhaha and cheaper! Some more the manager of the karaoke is damn chun.
Old 20-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ok good Pm your contact to Prince Holymann or myself so that we can keep in touch, the last trip there I have seen both hotel rooms and I still prefer Hip as it is new.....hahhaha and cheaper! Some more the manager of the karaoke is damn chun.
Bro Playman, i have pm my contact no to you. I will get a pre paid card once in Bkk and SMS the thai no. to you.
Have decided to go for the Hip hotel and will book thru bro tim.
Old 22-08-2008, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just have to quickly FR a Star of Light visit ..

Feeling kinda down yesterday. My mood was not improved when a outside restaurant charged me 70thb for a plate of noodles. Stomp on down to SOL. My girl there is sitting slouched outside. I stop in front of her and meet her eyes. She stands up and goes inside. She asks drink?, I say gin'n'tonic, and hand her 800thb. She goes to fetch tissues and stuff.

This time I let her take me inside to the little blowing bench in the toilet. I hand her condom, which she puts on inside-out. She really hates the taste of the lubricant/spermicide/whatever on the outside. When she begins, I find out that she has begun to practice deep throat. It makes her eyes water and she stops and wipes her eyes with tissue from time to time. I rest my hands on her farmgirl shoulders. Touch the little hairs in her neck and before her ears softly.

After long enough, I stand up and she takes my place on the bench. I hold her head softly and fuck until CIM. She dries her eyes and cleans me up carefully with tissue.

I tip her and we go sit outside while I drink my drink. She leans against me, we hold hands and she traces the veins on my arms. She is sticky with the sweat of the day. Her eyes are clear and calm.
Old 22-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
suckmycock is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

what a coincidence!! i will be there as well from 25-29.... staying at hip hotel also... probably can see u guys!!
Old 24-08-2008, 07:26 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckmycock View Post
what a coincidence!! i will be there as well from 25-29.... staying at hip hotel also... probably can see u guys!!
Sure....not problem we can always meet up for something...hahhahah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1