The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Action in Ipoh mali

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc8888 View Post
sorry ler prof, i dun know that one so lansi... i will slap her butt for you tonight..
as for me , the same night i was with xian yan , a old time gf, once my favarourite.. so of course i get bbbj and also small fk . overall the session was reasonable long because of the chit chating and pussy painting....

i think the new prc teng teng was pissed due to the reason we pass her like a human ball.. so prof you kena lor.,, did you managed to called the other one with d cup which i Qc before..?
Hehe..

Bro DC is Ipoh Tiger ma.. confirm prc lambs offer themselves to his striped cock.

Next time pass tengteng to me lo then I punish her

Niama..ur QC session never finish one horrr.. like dat shiok lo

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 05-10-2007, 10:21 AM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Reporting Live from Ipoh

Reached Ipoh about 4pm. Finished work 6pm. SMS our Ipoh Tiger but he doesnt want to join me at Coliseum. Excuse was bad weather worr..

Went to have dinner with my colleagues and suddenly remembered havent checked in hotel yet. Checked in Ritz and had a quick bath. Then quickly went to Coliseum at 8pm. Experience from last trip was to be there early, if not can only find baby hippos.

Wah.. at least last nite's stock was good. Young and nubile Nasi lemaks still available. All 4 of us took Nasi Lemaks, age not more than 23yrs. Mine was Joey. Very playful and as the nite wore on, all girls took off bras and panties. Easy roaming mah.. Even the assistant mummy that sat in our room didnt escape our undies attack.

Finished dunno wat time cos sibeh drunk. We finished 4 bottles whisky and also dun remember that I jio her to my hotel. Also didnt remember wat is the damage. Can only remember showering together and fucking nia..She also sibeh drunk cos didnt take money when she left..So consider strike 4d lo

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 05-10-2007, 10:33 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
All 4 of us took Nasi Lemaks, age not more than 23yrs. Mine was Joey. Very playful and as the nite wore on, all girls took off bras and panties.
no wonder ah Pearl kor kor dont wanna meet me... somemore soooo near my office.. reason is Ipoh have NL's waiting for u.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
no wonder ah Pearl kor kor dont wanna meet me... somemore soooo near my office.. reason is Ipoh have NL's waiting for u.
Hehe.. Have to meet a client in Ipoh ma.

But secured a major client in TPM liau. When I was presenting my company profile, damm hard sell cos wanna cheong together with you ma. So closed deal, can come to TPM often liau Keep the nasi lemaks hot horrr..me now very into them. PRC no more gian

Old 05-10-2007, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 19
dc8888 is one of the Best!dc8888 is one of the Best!dc8888 is one of the Best!

mahai, miss all the digging fun..,
bro pearl, so drunk till you no need to pay..anyway got put cd bor?
Old 05-10-2007, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
mahai, miss all the digging fun..,
bro pearl, so drunk till you no need to pay..anyway got put cd bor?
Hahaha..

CD have cos this morning see on floor my used cd ma Never knew I can cum so much. Kakaka

Old 05-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Samster

brother got cd with sperms on the floor..???. mahai , maybe so drunk you only tiu the CD on the floor... that is why the NL dun know how to charge you.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
brother got cd with sperms on the floor..???. mahai , maybe so drunk you only tiu the CD on the floor... that is why the NL dun know how to charge you.
Yahor...maybe u are rite

Old 06-10-2007, 09:18 AM
Samster

wah ah pearl what did to all the FL ?? all went to jail already after your stay..
i went and check at the bar.. no one left... luckily i still got secret weapon in reserve if not this weekend i have to drive up to penang to test drive heye.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
sorry ler prof, i dun know that one so lansi... i will slap her butt for you tonight..
as for me , the same night i was with xian yan , a old time gf, once my favarourite.. so of course i get bbbj and also small fk . overall the session was reasonable long because of the chit chating and pussy painting..

i think the new prc teng teng was pissed due to the reason we pass her like a human ball.. so prof you kena lor.,, did you managed to called the other one with d cup which i Qc before..?
Yaloh, she asked me why she was exchanged?? So I said that I didn't want to spoil their kamching, but taking your girl

Anyway, after this episode, I am putting PRC's at the end of my preference list, a rung higher than NL [whom I dont fancy at all]. I think I still prefer tom yam.

Thanks for all the contacts. Come to KL, please SMS me to see whether we can meet up in KL. Maybe ask Holland Chai to join us too.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:54 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
did you managed to called the other one with d cup which i Qc before..?
Bro DC.. now i know meaning of ur nick liao. hurhurhrur..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Thanks for all the contacts. Come to KL, please SMS me to see whether we can meet up in KL. Maybe ask Holland Chai to join us too.
I will let him know but he very shy hor.. dont expect much from him.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
HBK9999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i live in ipoh leh maybe i should take a look xd
Old 08-10-2007, 02:09 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

tiu.... go f nasi lemak also never jio..... sian la.... nasi lemak i gam one le....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Reporting Live from Ipoh

Reached Ipoh about 4pm. Finished work 6pm. SMS our Ipoh Tiger but he doesnt want to join me at Coliseum. Excuse was bad weather worr..

Went to have dinner with my colleagues and suddenly remembered havent checked in hotel yet. Checked in Ritz and had a quick bath. Then quickly went to Coliseum at 8pm. Experience from last trip was to be there early, if not can only find baby hippos.

Wah.. at least last nite's stock was good. Young and nubile Nasi lemaks still available. All 4 of us took Nasi Lemaks, age not more than 23yrs. Mine was Joey. Very playful and as the nite wore on, all girls took off bras and panties. Easy roaming mah.. Even the assistant mummy that sat in our room didnt escape our undies attack.

Finished dunno wat time cos sibeh drunk. We finished 4 bottles whisky and also dun remember that I jio her to my hotel. Also didnt remember wat is the damage. Can only remember showering together and fucking nia..She also sibeh drunk cos didnt take money when she left..So consider strike 4d lo
Old 08-10-2007, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
tiu.... go f nasi lemak also never jio..... sian la.... nasi lemak i gam one le....
Diu since when u become city council garbage truck.. All type also ngam

Tot u only PRC and local dish nia. Other dish causes u indigestion

Old 08-10-2007, 04:42 PM
Samster

saturday was really bored, due to the unusual big wind here.. all lubong closed for operation..
so i secretly arranged for our holymann korean girl for a session, meet her at hotel and she introduced me her fren , d cup wor.. so i said wtf, let go tarma, .. and they agreed.
very funny situation here, facing a a cup on the left side , and a d cup at your right side..... you use three finger to teh neh neh on one side , and a whole hand full of neh neh at the other side...
one is 40 kg and the other is plub side at 55 kg..
the part i enjoyed the most is when the a cup bbbj me downthere , the d cup rubbing my chest and face with the cup .
fj is no longer standard with two pussy around..
i tried fucking sideway the d cup and the a cup AR me.. knn that was really shiok , if you get what i mean..
i also tried doggie the a cup and the d cup sucking my balls.
only sian part is changing cd when changing partner.. you cannot in out different pussy without changing cd.
shower part was good too.. big breast soaping from behind, small breast.. poking in front.
one unusual thing happened was when i fucking , one of them actually used the finger to poke my ass hole.. and i think it almost in.. without cd??? wtf
damage only 300 and no rush...

overall the session was 8/10 .. will be better if all c cup.. d are too big and a actually too small..
rtf... must be hurry , they are leaving this thursday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1