The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 19-08-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1173 / Power: 14
yw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud of
Re: Squirting recommendation

Aiyo... Sad... Thanks anyway bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
confirmed with mm liao
Old 20-08-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hengster View Post
Visited C few days ago. Learnt that MM had jumped ship, hence tarma will not be possible anymore. For those bros who have experienced before, good for you. Else like myself who always go for them individually, no more chance liao..😭
They part company is it bcoz (one mountain cannot hide two tigers? female tigers somemore) 一山不能藏二虎,何况是母老虎
Old 20-08-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tofuzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, anyone able to share C's contact? was her regular and used to book using Line but seems like it's not responding anymore.

thanks in advance.
Old 20-08-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yw-89 View Post
So now only C alone there?
She is alone for now. Might have someone to buddy with her soon, nothing is firm yet.
Old 20-08-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Exohero is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar00 View Post
She is alone for now. Might have someone to buddy with her soon, nothing is firm yet.
I saw someone else there. Near entrance beside shower have one room, but look wise not my type so didn't ask much
Old 21-08-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
devilben is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeknd View Post
Been a few months since I last met Cheryl so booked her a few days back for a session. The best part about her is her attitude never change at all and she still puts in so much effort.

Went in showered and waited for her. Since so long never see her the moment she came in attack her already. Put her up on the bed and painted her non stop till she orgasmed 3 times. All 3 times she gushed like a fountain. Then it was time for her to return the favour as she blowed me sensually for a solid 10 mins. When I couldn't take it anymore I stood up, pushed her all the way down my dick and shot my week long load into her sweet mouth and she took it like a damn pro. Told me wah so much how long u never pcc hahaha. She then proceeded to give me a warm water blow that felt like bliss.

As my lil bro was still standing strong I asked her, can I go for a 2nd shot?. She smiled, knelt down and went to work once again. This time I was too tired to do anything so I just let her work away with my tool and once again when I was about to explode.. Pulled her in making sure she engulfed my whole cock before unloading.

The reason why I keep going back for her is her service and attitude honestly, and of course she also squirts which is a plus point. Regulars of her pls take good care of her as I am yet to meet someone as bubbly and service driven as her. Cheers guys.
Can share ctc plsssss
Old 21-08-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exohero View Post
I saw someone else there. Near entrance beside shower have one room, but look wise not my type so didn't ask much
I didn't see anyone else when I was there and the door for the other room was closed. Beside shower? The shower is inside the room leh, maybe yours is a different place?
She claimed she was alone and just moved to the place recently. Anyway I take everything she said with a pinch of salt. Didn't really like the new place though.
Old 21-08-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rogerneokid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody tried meinazi??
Old 21-08-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bro Weeknd. Good FR. It's very rare to meet a girl who works in a spa who allowed you to blast off twice in a session for the same price, has so much water, has good attitude and good service. Please tip her next time.

I ever asked since I blasted off too soon, can I continue after I became hard enough again to a PRC girl who works in a spa. She told me to pay her $$$ more! I didn't carry on.
Old 22-08-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
Bloodtitude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bros care to share C contact with me? My phone was stolen and even is gone sigh…used to visit her at the old place but have not try her at the new place. Please help me. Thanks
Old 23-08-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

So C new place Izzit at B already?
Old 24-08-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 18
sidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited E for the 2nd time at her workplace. This time managed to unlock higher level. Eat her in the attached shower 💦
Old 24-08-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
HEscape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can share Cheryl ctc pls? TIA.
Old 25-08-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hornydinoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share contact
Old 26-08-2021, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekick View Post
Visited E for the 2nd time at her workplace. This time managed to unlock higher level. Eat her in the attached shower 💦
Bro. You mean eat her pussy or Fuck her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1