The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-03-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchope View Post
Looks like jenny staying kallang area. any bros tried b4? I failed..
damm, it's jenny...she made me blue balls after a date. easy to date difficult to score. any bros scored b4?
Old 17-03-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely etoile View Post

anyone tried b4?
For Bangla Indian fw to use only. Good luck
Old 17-03-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning1999 View Post
Interested to know if any bro here found his maid photo in this forum.
What would you do? Will attempt to fuck her or just keep quiet.
take note tat its an criminal offence for an employer fucking his own maid
Old 17-03-2023, 12:45 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2877 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Where in the statutes does it say that? Please advise.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-03-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

With maids sometimes the weirdest things happens. Texted a 28 years old Myanmar maid from Tampines that I got to know from Badoo 2 weeks ago, but did not get any response from her. Yesterday , she replied, ask me what I doing tonight. Just nice wifey is overseas, so I said I am free. Then she texted ‘u help me, I help u?’ Thinking she wants to borrow money, I asked what kind of help? She asked me to bring some Anchor beer and a pack of Marlboro Red and meet downstairs her block. So I proposed maybe i fetch her and go to the MSCP near her block and we chat in car and she said ok. I was thinking to myself, since she did not specifically asked for money, even if she just take the beer and Marlboro and just let me kiss and fondle for 30 mins also worth la…uncle 50+ hardly get to taste such young meat LOL.

So I fetched her, drove to the top of the MSCP, parked facing a school, started with small talk while she drinks her Anchor beer. Then I started to kiss her lips and fondle her boobs, not big, maybe just A cups, wanna lift up her shirt to suck her nipples but she stop me…wanna put my hands into her shorts, dun let me. I thought maybe that’s all the action I will get, perhaps just let her finish her beer and send her home.

After her beer is finished, I kissed her and fondle her boobs again…then this time she said ‘now I help u’. She put her hands in my shorts and start playing with my dick and proceed to give me a darn good bbbj. After like 5 mins, I came in her mouth and she swallowed it…then asked me to send her back.

Uncle drove home a happy man…a nice bj by a decent looking Myanmar maid almost half my age…for $23 LOL.
Old 17-03-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
With maids sometimes the weirdest things happens. Texted a 28 years old Myanmar maid from Tampines that I got to know from Badoo 2 weeks ago, but did not get any response from her. Yesterday , she replied, ask me what I doing tonight. Just nice wifey is overseas, so I said I am free. Then she texted ‘u help me, I help u?’ Thinking she wants to borrow money, I asked what kind of help? She asked me to bring some Anchor beer and a pack of Marlboro Red and meet downstairs her block. So I proposed maybe i fetch her and go to the MSCP near her block and we chat in car and she said ok. I was thinking to myself, since she did not specifically asked for money, even if she just take the beer and Marlboro and just let me kiss and fondle for 30 mins also worth la…uncle 50+ hardly get to taste such young meat LOL.

So I fetched her, drove to the top of the MSCP, parked facing a school, started with small talk while she drinks her Anchor beer. Then I started to kiss her lips and fondle her boobs, not big, maybe just A cups, wanna lift up her shirt to suck her nipples but she stop me…wanna put my hands into her shorts, dun let me. I thought maybe that’s all the action I will get, perhaps just let her finish her beer and send her home.

After her beer is finished, I kissed her and fondle her boobs again…then this time she said ‘now I help u’. She put her hands in my shorts and start playing with my dick and proceed to give me a darn good bbbj. After like 5 mins, I came in her mouth and she swallowed it…then asked me to send her back.

Uncle drove home a happy man…a nice bj by a decent looking Myanmar maid almost half my age…for $23 LOL.
That's super good deal
Old 17-03-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Bro, both r adults unless the maid say u rape her. Go Google many news on that. Maids have nothing to lose but your family will be wrecked. So it's better fuck other ppl maid, juz go apps within a week can fuck for free if your skill is superb. Or friends introduce, this is what mostly Bangla Indian fw did. Always intro say best friend, the maids water will be dripping when they heard best friend. Btw their so called serious relationship, all juz for fucking only, no need worry. If good to fuck, juz continue. If no good juz break off. They will drama abit then faster n easily get another cock already.
Old 17-03-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 7
Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!
Quote:
anyone tried Jenny from tanjong rhu b4? have butterfly tats on tummy.
Are you referring to her?

Old 17-03-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craskloose View Post

Wow...looks yummy
Old 17-03-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 7
Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Wow...looks yummy
Yes, just have an awesome session with her…
Old 17-03-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
HKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, just have an awesome session with her…
Good for u bro
Old 17-03-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

no leh. the butterfly smaller and have many small ones
Old 17-03-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 2
Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
no leh. the butterfly smaller and have many small ones

Looks like a scammer.
Old 18-03-2023, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Funnybones is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post

wah very hard to get this type of bingo.. dont mind intro?
Old 18-03-2023, 02:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Funnybones is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdhplayer View Post

👍 NICE NICE NICE 👍
Her look features like her name, REALLY SWEET LOOKING. 🥰 💕