The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-06-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Source - Silk-Stockings (RTF)
Babe - Nancy
Date - Mon 3 June 2019
Time - 2000hrs

Thread Source

Close to this pix

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you. YMMV.

Disclaimer ~ This is based on my own personal level of SEX-tification (Please do not compare my standard and yours)

Looks - 6/10 (GND, grows on you, she is not Photogenic, somehow she cuter)
Personality - 10/10 (Always Smiling, Chatty, Friendly, Excellent GFE)
Body - 6/10 (Petite)
Boobs - "B" plus cup (recommended for BOOB Lovers, Natural as I do not see any cuts besides am not an expert, sensitive nips)
Communication - 9/10 (Primary English, but I got ACE Card becos I speak conversational thai lingo, passable conversation English)
Frenching - 7/10 (More light kisses for me)
Cunninglus - N.A. (Bushy, get wet easily when done right, made her cum 4 times, sweet and juicy, no smell, use mostly fingers instead)
Fellatio - 9/10 (She score high as well because of her style and DT, I love the way she does it, this time round can feel she does it with feelings, nearly cause a misfire)
FJ - 8/10 (she cum 3 times with each time can feel the contractions of her pussy walls)
AJ - Did not try
Massage - N.A. (Did not try)

Accommodating - 10/10 (Attentive and Hospitable, takes care of you until you leave, left her phone on table)

Awards - 4/5 Stars

RTF - Yes, however there are many to try

Stable
Quick and Fast Response, very detail instructions to location. Very discreet ... I love it !!! I am very pleased and happy with his service to me with his recommendations. Good Job Bro SilK !!!

Apartment inside is clean and well-maintained, towels are dry (nothing to complain about), toilet is clean.

The Good
Nancy knows how to use her hips. Her Svc and GFE exceeds my expectation, however, please do note that I speak Thai and have that chemistry with her. Her room has a private shower room connected.

The Bad
I cannot find any fault with her. If she shave will be better.

The Ugly
I cannot find any fault with her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 24-06-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Source - RegentLust
Babe - Michelle
Date - Sun 24 June 2019
Time - 2000 hrs

Thread Source

Close to this pix

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you. YMMV.

Disclaimer ~ This is based on my own personal experience as well as my own personal level of SEX-tification (Please do not compare my standard and yours)

Looks - 7/10 (Cute Look)
Personality - 7/10 (Always Smiling, after she warms up becomes Friendly, Excellent GFE, KC Queen)
Body - 9/10 (I like her body type, however, it may not be your meat)
Boobs - "C" Plus cup (Recommended for BOOB Lovers, Sensitive Eraser nips, enhanced , visible cut under breast)
Communication - 6/10 (Kindergarden English, but I got ACE Card becos I speak conversational thai lingo)
Frenching - 9/10 (Passionate and suck/bite your lips when she is high)
Cunninglus - Sensitive (Sweet, no smell, gets wet easily, unShaved, sparse)
Fellatio - 5/10 (a little too short, if she extends long period, her score will be 7/10, sensuous)
FJ - 8/10 (Doggie and Missionary, grinding)
AJ - Did not try
Massage - 8/10 (She is a masseur back in Bangkok)

Accommodating - 7/10 (Attentive and Hospitable, takes care of you until you leave, my kind of girl)

Awards - 4/5 Stars (Excellent, I rate her high becoz she is my type of gurlz)

RTF - Yes, however, my busy schedule may not allow and usually after this FR will face difficulty in a slot with her. RTF material, will attempt definately.

Stable
Quick and Fast Response, very detail instructions to location. Very discreet ... I love it !!! I am very pleased and happy with his service to me with his recommendations.

Apartment inside is clean and well-maintained, towels clean, toilet is clean condition.

The Good
Michelle is super MILF, Her Svc and GFE meets beyond my basic expectation, however, please do note that I speak Thai and have that chemistry with her. She attempts to make friendly chat.

The Bad

The Ugly

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 24-06-2019, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!

Arry from TRL

Looks: 7/10

Body: 8/10 (slight tummy)

Boobs: 7/10. C Boobs,she likes when you grab.

Frenching: 10/10 Great

Bbbj: 9/10. Very intense suction.

69: 10/10

Fj : 10/10 Damn wild, wants to cum. Managed to make her cum it seems. Got a hj to finish after. Definitely enjoyable.

Gfe: 10/10 treat you like bf, v nice

Thanks Bro SK again.
Old 24-06-2019, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
omgdoom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=732542
Tried pinki from TRL on 23/6 11pm..
Looks: 8.5/10 discount from pic cuz she more tan than in pic, but look wise will not fail u, quite sweet mature looking will grow more on u eventually
Body: 8.5/10 every part is quite proportion though got a few tattoos
Boobs: 8.5/10 i now understand why those bro that tried her previously have doubt with her boobs, cuz is not very soft but she said is real after i ask... but is firm and nice still..
French: 7/10 very passive not very passionate kind though...
BBBJ: 8/10 there's still room for improvement
FJ: 9/10 i shall skip this part but just know that she willing to try position to suit ur needs...as for fingering i tried but she stop me...
GFE: 7.5/10 she's not the kind that tease u, or being cheeky with you or maybe being naughty kind, she more on the mature kind like gdgirl feel. you have to slowly open her up, communication wise still barely above average compare most other FL, also she know korean as she stayed there for 3 years.. overall still gd.. wouldn't mind rtf.. so bros who wanna try do try her asap as she said she is leaving this sat or next sat

Last edited by omgdoom; 24-06-2019 at 11:20 AM.
Old 24-06-2019, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

TRL so many fr nowadays..
Old 24-06-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 6
tkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samstertkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=733656

Took Bro SD recommendation to try out his new lady, so glad to report no regrets. Obviously i would dearly love to bed Ann again but her slots are super hard to get now. Lucky to get 3rd blood on Jessica. Typing this FR fast bcos i am inside the train now lol.

OKT: You are becoming my favorite OKT haha.
My ratings for Jessica:
Looks: 8.5/10. Looks mature compare to her pics nonetheless pretty when she lets her hair down. Doesnt smile much initially maybe she shy of her braces but when she does yes she looks good.
Body: 8.5/10. Slim with nice ass.
Boobs: 8/10. Mother given boobs.
Pussy: 9/10. Shaved clean. Great for painting and very receptive when i went south and grabbing her boobs. Finger her for more juice.
French: 8.5/10 Willing frencher didnt avoid me at all.
BBBJ: 8/10 I was worried abt her braces but she did a great job. Balls sucking and licking. Yes really hard worker.
CIM: She politely declined
FJ: 8.5/10 Did her in a few positions she was tight and wet. Had a fun time doggying her. She say her favorite position.
GFE: 9/10 Amicable and can talk a lot lol. It helps that she speaks English better than most FL and is jovial in real life.
RTF material.😁
Old 24-06-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
should be the lucky draw la.
Old 24-06-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
storm70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Silk Stocking-Beam on 22/6
Look-8/10 Syt
Body- 8/10 Slim type
Boob- Natural Boob but small
Bbbj- 8/10 Slow & Sensation with DT
Cim - 10/10 Yesssss
Service- Gd attitude & very cheerful girl.
Old 24-06-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmygod21 View Post
FR for Betsy from scarletthouse

Looks: 8.5/10 Much prettier & cute in real life than her pics.
Body: 8/10 Slim, petite with great curves and a shapely butt.
Boobs: 9/10 D Cupped boobs which will fit perfectly in your hands, nice perky tits.
BBBJ: 9/10 Started slow with & playing your balls at the same time. Then more and more slurping action, great momentum, leaving me satisfied.
FJ: 8.5/10 Very accommodating. Tried 69, Doggy, cow girl. Wont stop or complain unless u want to. Hardworking and will take initiative
GFE: 8/10 Covered me in hugs and kisses, can see that she is quite new to this industry, but she tries her best to treat you as her boyfriend.
overall a 9 out of 10 bonk for me
Seems like fake FR writer come out again. Saw someone from my ignore list make a post hahaha.
Old 24-06-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Monkeyking117 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not really good experience with this stable .. good luck for those who want to try
Old 24-06-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

Name - namo ( TEERUKLOVER)

Looks - 9 /10 ( totally same as photo posted actually live pic taken in the house she stay now . ( what you see is what you what you get)
( make up or no still look the same ) 👍👍👍

Body - 8/10 ( very swee / cute petite type. Fair Slim body with some ass for doggy 😁😁😁

Boobs - haha real stuff mother give. Small b ba with pointed nipple. Look nice .

Frenching - Passionate, intimate with feelings  . 😁😁😁

CIM - never try . Its too wasted to fill my little army on. It..��

FJ - 10 /10 . ( wow lan sibei song lo . You will get those passionate love making with her. )

Accommodating - 10/10 (Super friendly GFE gao gao . Will stick to you . Will kiss you on the lick . Kc factor very strong ..😊😊😊 when open door will ask you ok mai ok mai . Aiyo with tis look tis figure . Small head also growing liao lo . Haha 😊😊😊 hidden gem le....

Rtf - EVERYDAY LA .

Old 24-06-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Any frs for namo?

Brother see fr le.....😊
Old 24-06-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Should post directly at stable thread mah...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
should be the lucky draw la.
Now you then notice???

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
Old 24-06-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
i couldn't catch a ball lay . show who the story and the pic of that xxxx ?
Then what again Xxxx say the story ?
Got how many xxxx ? 2 xxxx is the same xxxx ?
Someone posted here his unfortunate story
Story show to that FL the story
That FL know this FL xxxx
This accused FL kpkb then say the actual story
Actual story
other stable boss book xxxx
finish sex want xxxx work for him
Offer xxxx higher CAT, xxxx don't want
other stable boss unhappy and come here post rubbish.

Stable should be more steady a bit...
Are you running out of FL?
Cannot get FLs then go other stable destroy their FLs?
No more FLs go another stable grab?

The world can be very small.
Now is number of FLs vs Stable. Who win?

Please don’t throw SG people face. Not steady leh.....

Base of the stable offer xxxx, roughly know which stables you are.
Already post so many FR here and yet want destroy/grab other stable FLs
Old 24-06-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdx24 View Post
anyone tried denise from LaxAffaires, https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=733468

looks good
I saw the gals there. Looks good. Need some bro FR before action.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1