The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-02-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2747 / Power: 7
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
cockstarfish just gave himself away as one insecure little shit lol.
I regret replying to his post... saw his past post u can tell he cant get any action always lurking around bashing other people's post down lol what a sad lil man cockstarfish is, pathetic.... confirm even maids turn him down due to his rotten attitude.

Im no saint i admit i eat outside when my wife doesnt know but that cockstar no girls wanna be with that small dick virgin energy. stay jealous bro...
Old 19-02-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 7
LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Stays at jln membina Blk 20. Able do staircase n 1-2hr quickie outcall when Mdm goes out
hi bro can i have her contact pls didnt have any luck with maid and wanting to try 1 badly
Old 19-02-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 7
LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboyz View Post
Look at page 2551
wow she look so pretty ! is she still in singapore ?
Old 19-02-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
You decide the rates, if any. $3 or $3000, your money your call. How many times can you cum in a 2/3 hours transit then it probably is how many shots. Lazy to read through, then you get such replies from people like me. Everything need to spoonfeed, you need me to screw the woman for you?
Another OG right here.
Old 19-02-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
I regret replying to his post... saw his past post u can tell he cant get any action always lurking around bashing other people's post down lol what a sad lil man cockstarfish is, pathetic.... confirm even maids turn him down due to his rotten attitude.

Im no saint i admit i eat outside when my wife doesnt know but that cockstar no girls wanna be with that small dick virgin energy. stay jealous bro...
Do you kiss your wife with that mouth, darling?
Old 19-02-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 21
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocstarfish View Post
Another OG right here.
What's an OG? I only know OG shopping centre, is there any of it left

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 19-02-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocstarfish View Post
Do you kiss your wife with that mouth, darling?
good tidings to you, fair sir. it is without a splinter of doubt that he does indeed, kiss his wife with that mouth, given how he only has 1 mouth, one could only presume.

cheerio!
Old 19-02-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 7
Kathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowtohell View Post
hi guys have been trying use michat over two weeks. All i get is FDW that quote me very high price. nothing else. what else can i try?

not i dont want to pay. but they ask 150 250 350 this kind nonsense price.
Are you fucking serious ! For DH they are asking such prices ??? wth is going on man !
Old 19-02-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Kathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostringonenite View Post
Didn’t bumb into any DH…
Keep getting indo FL from Geylang….

But seeing the price, the DH quoting similar as FL… I wonder those FL are they ex-DH, realized better money as FL then DH.
Bro where do i get Indos in Geyalng ?? and also can you pass me some contacts of the DH been dying to try DH the longest man
Old 19-02-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTSS View Post
Actually i tried already but she came to clean my office.
Managed to ask her to mustarbate for me during the 2nd visit and shoot in her mouth and she swallow everything.
Small in size , look above average and body still not bad.

Actually some maids are very happening haha maybe i can write a book about my experience.
I even ever have 3 maid in one bed with me
Bro can i have some of the contacts plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Old 19-02-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Mcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing View Post
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8Pgh4MN/

Every Sunday, can find her at Naughty Girl. If you are lucky enough to get her drunk, you can ended up in a toilet cubicle next to Naughty Girl. Coz she is popular for that.
Wow but mostly is pinoy right ? may i know whats the best time to hit Naughty girl and any tips to share ? thanks bro !@!@
Old 19-02-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 0
Mrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to behold

haha got one ask for 100 bj. i told her i might as well go geylang for fair chinese girls. then why u come here to be maid or chicken.
Old 19-02-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Mcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by judine88 View Post

my syt
Hi bro mind sharing the contact ? many thanks bro
Old 19-02-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 5
BookDot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBookDot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
Today supposed to meet 1 dh at 1230 even got her kebab but MIA me since morning 10plus until almost 1pm then she say she coming from MRT waste our time.
Never update me that she was gonna be late too.
Tell her don't need to come already.

End up try michat found 1 nearby say 100 1 shot try try lor
Look is probably soso only 5 out of 10 a bit chao lao.
But she is really horny, french my ear, and comes with super huge melons like 36c and 150 cm tall a little chubby - my kind of thing
Did 2 shot with her shiok

Chat and found out she also tio dua by someone same same like me
She don't really kiam eng the money i can give as little or much as i want - She just wants the companionship and sex too.
And with that i found my first fwb my chance LOL

Bro would really really appreciate it alot if you can share with me her contact !! really wanna try to up some DH as its my fetish ! please help me out bro !
Old 19-02-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 5
BookDot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBookDot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostringonenite View Post
Didn’t bumb into any DH…
Keep getting indo FL from Geylang….

But seeing the price, the DH quoting similar as FL… I wonder those FL are they ex-DH, realized better money as FL then DH.

Bro do you have any passed DH you up before, if yes can i have 1 or 2 pleaseee !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1