The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 11
Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Very sad
But that is the general facts of life ...
Old 29-10-2013, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirting View Post
Just wondering, are they are brothels at Chinatown ?

Recently have fetish to bonk HK mei-meis.

Maybe watching too much HK drama lately ...

Would like to bonk celebreties like Fala Chan, Chairmaine Seah & Kate Tsui ...

Cheers
dun know about Chinatown but closest Asian place would probably have been Tiffany's, though she's got caught, or so I somehow remember reading. Think the variety is still alot better out in the burbs.
Old 29-10-2013, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
newbiedidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down last week, first time there, when i enter the house the mamasan told me 100 for FS. i asked her but my fren told me FS only 80. and she straight away say ok 80. i suppose no harm asking in some case. got a vietnamese name Mai, she is ok, friendly, nothing fancy but.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
So upon Bro thebigdick's recommendation I decided to make a trip down as I was in the city today. Heck why not...lol I almost rang the doorbell of the saloon until I saw the 'NO MASSAGE' sign in red at the front. Checked ur last message and realised it was at the back. How embarressing it would have been....

Now $70 was for 30 mins massage and if u want all inclusive...its $100. How u get $70 ah?? Lolz either u damn handsome or u know how to sweettalk.

Now time for review

Name: Jessica
Race: Cheeeennaaaaaa
Bod: 6/10 a bit plump but got piak piak sound lolz
Breast: A
CBJ: Lotsa ball licking and teasing but in the end on with the dom. BUT....it was fucking shiok so I give 8/10
FJ: 8/10 very accomodating and her moans real turn on.
DFK: Depends on chemistry...at first dun want but after she got high she jus gave me a cfm look n shove her lips to mine. That i likey!

RTF: Probably not...fukin far to travel there. Unless I am in the city meeting clients

Well maybe these days the not so chio one makes up for service which honestly I very much prefer. This girl was a student studying accounting at a Uni in the city so not very much to guess eh. Beats 'studying English' and working here just to make money thru sex. Here, ppl, is what banging a actual uni student feels like. Reminds me of those good ol days
Old 29-10-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster

Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiedidi View Post
got a vietnamese name Mai, she is ok, friendly, nothing fancy but.
But what ?

Bro, you haven't finish you sentence leh

cheers
Old 29-10-2013, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah so wat happened. Dun leave the bros here hanging hahahaha

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 30-10-2013, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
But what ?

Bro, you haven't finish you sentence leh

cheers
Sentence is finished. He put a Full Stop (.)

On a serious note, the sentence is finished. Google for sentences finishing with "but".
Old 30-10-2013, 10:07 PM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

come on need more FR on St Albans ppl

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 30-10-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant20 View Post
Sentence is finished. He put a Full Stop (.)

On a serious note, the sentence is finished. Google for sentences finishing with "but".
Really ? Paisay my Inggerish is not powderfool leh ...
Old 31-10-2013, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hahaha all the chio ones taken by rich PRC boys here already...driving lambos, farraris and porche already.
Quote:
Yeah, even those that came to Melbourne, all those chio ones taken by rich man 's son liao lah ...
I would agree to. You only need to stand along Chinatown's Lt Bourke and Russell streets watching sports cars to realize it. I have seen it too many times until it is a lesson learnt. Inside it, usually a young male driver and a young chio female passenger. We would assume the age old exchange between the young man's (or his father's) wealth and the young woman's sex. However, on another note, this sort of "arrangement" usually doesn't last long because young women tend to be fickle and they will change their minds or "upgrade" to better or more mature prospects.
Old 31-10-2013, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
I would agree to. You only need to stand along Chinatown's Lt Bourke and Russell streets watching sports cars to realize it.
That is correct.

Sometimes I wonder how come people can be so rich is beyond me ...
Old 01-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
newbiedidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LoL, sorry may be i did speak more like OZ now.
yes i finished my sharing, short i know.
Actually, try to elaborate more, Mai is vietnamese, she claimed to be 26, may be 160 tall, at first she doesnt show any enthusiasm, quite reluctant to BJ with just less than 10 seconds then done proceed to FS. got to say she did compensate with FS job as she is much better, may be she just doesnt like BJ. we spend almost one hour in that room and noone seems to be watching the time. in the end she brought me to upstair and shower me together. though nothing fancy, i think she is good, for the money you paid. have fun.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
However, on another note, this sort of "arrangement" usually doesn't last long because young women tend to be fickle and they will change their minds or "upgrade" to better or more mature prospects.
I think its the guy fickle lor. Girls will queue till Canberra to have a rich bf driving some supercar lolz....some even say till Xms island

Old 02-11-2013, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think its the guy fickle lor.
That's bcos the guy's wallet is thick ....

Quote:
Girls will queue till Canberra to have a rich bf driving some supercar lolz....some even say till Xms island
Yalor ... and they would love to horse ride the rich bf too ...
Old 03-11-2013, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiedidi View Post
LoL, sorry may be i did speak more like OZ now.
How long you in Melbourne liao ? Speak like OZ now ...

Old 04-11-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Jess76 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi hi is it good to work at here? My friend got a kt for me to work in a massage shop, in charge of the prc gals, but funny part is she said 1k per day, so good?

Lelong lelong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1