The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 17-06-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
ysoserious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyysoserious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Second girl, Soul from Fantasia

First off, since it’s a new stable. Gonna give some quick FR for the stable overall.
Location: Pretty quiet, a bit of walking for public transport takers
Room: Very good maintenance of the room and house overall
Girls: Good quality so far, managed to catch a glimpse of tuna and definitely resemble her pics from what I could see.
OKT: Super fast response. Great so far

Finally on to Soul.

Looks 9/10. My type of cai. Sweet looking with a bit of clubber girl look
Body: Petite and tight body overall. Have a little bit of belly, seems to be beer belly. Definitely ignorable
Boobs: Soft, seems to be natural. Around Big B - Small C. Nice to fondle though. Like water balloon
French: N/A. Didn’t attempt and she didn’t initiate
Pussy: Wet and no KY used. Love her type of pussy the most. Tight and her flaps are folded very nicely to give it a meaty look. Super juicy. Bros that love to paint will enjoy IMO.
BBBJ: Pretty good. She alternates between DT and halfway combine with hand. Love the fact that her bbbj makes the slurp slurp sound. Only downside is that cause of that, she needs to spit out her saliva a few times.
FJ: nothing much to say. It’s great but positions are all pretty standard. However, bros, she’s damn tight. First shot I only did 1 position cause bth. Damn shiok.

Overall, Soul is a great fuck. Pretty, smells great, and who doesn’t love a natural busty petite. The chemistry with her didn’t start until after the first shot though. She does try to initiate conversations but can tell she’s quite shy herself. Bros do treat her well. She seems to be quite booked so not much rest time. Best we can do is ensure that we don’t make their life too difficult.

Considering whether to RTF Soul or try Tuna or Arry

Last edited by ysoserious; 17-06-2019 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Add
Old 17-06-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
thinking of going for nida, 1 shot or 2 shot?
she's a freaking nympho... high chance if u book 90mins, got enough spare time for a 3rd YMMV though
Old 17-06-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Tommygunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hit my 5/5 session with SS Beam
Location is ok, Bro Silk as always great to chat with and recommendation still very sharp lol

Looks: 8/10 fair syt with a pretty face which is natural.
Body: 8/10 slim body with some bb fats which she has yet to outgrow.
Boobs: 8/10 Probably b cup. Not for boobs lovers but those who likes natural are in for a treat.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Like her speed control which varies and made me feel damn shiok
FJ: 8.5/10 Can do all positions i want and though her moans are soft her face is really damn cute when she hit orgasm.
Gfe: 8/10 always smiling and giggling like a teenager. Very nice to have her.
RTF: looking to make full use of my free bonk in hand.
Old 17-06-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
ahying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tina from SS
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=731841

This lady can be consider a gem. First time in this trade and now study university in bkk, really Chio Bu. Work in this trade cause she want to earn money for university.

Look: 10 Chio Bu, you will turn to take a second look if you see her in bkk
Body: 10 slim and curvy, have a few tattoo
Boobs: 8 enhanced but not an issue with me
BBBJ: 8 she tend to take it slow and no rush
FJ: 10 this is the best, very tight and ok to try other position
GFE: 10
Rtf: definitely ( heard she going back end of this week, so definitely will go find her again, scared she won’t be coming to sg again, haha)

Do support her as she just want to earn enough to cover her uni fee back in bkk.
Old 17-06-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 7
nehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Arry from TRegentLust

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=732541

I visited Arry for a couple of times when she was here earlier last year and just can't forget about her ever since. Last night, I was pleasantly surprised to see that she has returned after a long long absence. This morning, I reached out to Bro SK and booked a time with her.

Rather than ratings, I will just point out some highlights. But those of you who have not visited her before, do a search for her FRs from her previous visit....all super positive.

Here are some highlights:
Gorgeous looks
GFE through the roof
Great command of English
Bubbly personality
Passionate kisser
Good natural boobs
Not skins and bones, not fat either
Very responsive during painting/FJ

and....here is the kicker:
She speaks Chinese! I don't mean just few words. She can carry on a simple conversation. And her pronunciation is excellent.

I am going to be away for business for next two weeks...I must RTF her again this week.

Guys, don't miss this gem.
Old 18-06-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
whyusopeeba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sommi (3/5)

Not your typical slim girl. Really meaty which made her boobs so stand out. Huge E cup.

She might not have the figure but her bubbly character and willing to please made up for it. Upon entering the place, I was greeted by this smiley girl and she never fails to stop giggling.

Will not comment much on her service but can only say i am satisfied. She does AR and swallow too!

RTF? Will see because when I leave I saw another room mate of hers with a very sexy figure. Was told she was Tina(into my to do list XD)
Old 18-06-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 6
lineker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlineker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlineker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lightbulb Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jamie VIP888
Looks: 8/10 A happy girl from the moment she saw me. Good ice breaker. Smile didnt disappear throughout. Pretty syt.
Body: 8.5/10 slim flexible body. Love to dance hence the nice figure.
Boobs: 8.5/10 a nice handful. Lovely nipples to suck.
French: 9/10 passionate kisser.
Bbbj: 8.5/10 diligent competent cock sucker.
FJ: 9/10 She certainly how to move that body if hers on top of me. Can twist and twist. Love her nice ass which i gave a thorough drilling. Loves the way she reacted to my pounding. Her expression made me forget all my Monday blues.
RTF: She deserves my rtf.
Old 18-06-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
k3n5h33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tarma with Sora and Mikki

Sora
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: C
French: 8/10
BBBJ : 8/10 room for improvement
Pussy : trimmed, no smell
Foreplay: 10/10
FJ : 8/10
Massage: 8/10

Mikki
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: A
French: 6/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Pussy: trimmed, no smell
Catbath : 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Foreplay: 10/10
Massage: 7/10

Great teamwork between them. Two ladies polishing your rod at the same time is something very hard to resist from cumming. Very service oriented.

Thx bro SK for the arrangement
Old 18-06-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Welcome onboard bro. love to see virgin FR. Yes. There are too many other fish. For best bonking experience, start from lower CAT first.

Looking forward for more FR from you about lower CAT.
returned 5 apples
Old 18-06-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
bakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

After having the 2wonderful tarma from seduction, tried his recommendation on APPLE.
First look she's the one in pic. No switch and bait.
Slightly older than pic maybe tired or lesser make up but that hair and everything is same. More of the 'NAI KAN' more u see more u like type.
SYT for sure. Kudos for the real pic posted.

The Action: Shower me clean with a bit of teasing in the shower. Small bathtoom that's a pity but cant get much out Singapore's hotels these days I guess.
Her small body and natural sensitive B boobs is nice to tease.

Proceed to bed: Told me I'm her First Bf today... lol.. I was think nabei yesterday dunno how many bfs u had but anyway always nice to hear sweet nothings.
Proceed down to her boobs and suck her well where she shivers a bit, laid down and signal her to go into a 69position where we xchange our skills with our sucking and painting skills.
Bros that are good in this, no horse run. I think she need to pay me coz she more high then me... No cim for me tough.. saving it to pump her...

FJ: Tight. Will squeeze my body to hers

RTF: She's a RTF material definitely if there's a discount for RTF I would gladly go.

Left a happy man. 2nd time to Seduction. Keep it up!
Old 18-06-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
bakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
returned 5 apples
I just had apple today
Old 18-06-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakbak View Post
Just had a pair of probably the youngest Tarma in my bonking career.

Vanessa+Kiki (Seduction)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=731952
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=731956

I opted for the $200/60mins/2shots since I don't need that long but it will be good to take $260/90mins coz they are a pair of hardworking girls.

Location: Nice 4 or 5star hotel I am not sure. But near MRT and nice place.
Room: Big but small toilet. Still make it in for all 3 of us.

Met them in the Lobby when the pick me up and was very plain and ordinary with giggles here and there. One look can tell, fucking young. Cfm as per advertised 20-21yo. Was actually trying to see if there's boobs as advertised as both wearing Jacket. Wasn't convinced till.....

Reached the room. TCSS a bit and actually I was a bit shy lol.
Vanessa started to take off her clothes and YES. Natural Busty D with standing Nipples. Kudos. Advertised is real. I took off mine with my standing cock and Kiki took off hers. And wa lau another pair of spotlights. Swee.

I thought they would ask me to shower alone or 1 by 1 or what but Bros, they know their service. Toliet is small but u know I was sandwich between them. Faced to Kiki and behind me was Vanessa, Kiki was soaping her body and boobs and PLAYING with her pussy. Vanessa was soaping my back and pressing my shoulders a bit of massage, Kiki Buah her boobs with soap and body to body and do some glides on my dick to her pussy area. Behind me vanessa also start buah her boobs on my body and ass. BROS JUST FUCKING TRY IT AND U WILL KNOW. Imagine is hard to describe.

Went to the bed. Round 1.
I was lying down and start. Both attack my nipples and I was caressing both nice SOFT Natural boobs and down to their pussies. Both are not clean shaved have hair but not jungle. Trimmed. Kiki went down and blow me. Vanessa came up with her boobs to my face and I started sucking and finger her a bit. Wet. Song. Almost wanted to cum and signal kiki to stop. Asked them who first and Vanessa came forward. Told her to give me a nice doggy position and was pumping her while Kiki attack my nipples. I was busy pumping, nipples ganna lick and I was attacking kiki's pussy but hands not long enough lol only can attack her boobs coz my 1hand is on the back of Vanessa controlling the rhythm.

Round 2... too tired to type now. Go try yourselves bros. Worth it.
Try not to go for 60mins like rushing for bullet train. They are hardworking enough to worth 90mins time. And they are not shy towards each other. Saw some love marks on both boobs area probably they are wild and open to everything. But their looks have to discount a bit coz have pimples covered with make up its ok. Nothing against the looks still SYT but just covering the truth.

Look forward to more Babes from Seduction.
Thanks Bro Seduction for the arrangement.
Bro Bak Bak,

Your this FR swee very accurate. I dun go for tarma usually but seriously with that pricing and after reading your FR seriously good.

Just to add on. They LOVE Sex and Enjoy what they are doing that's why they are good. Simple. If they don't like what they do surely unhappy or black face. But this 2 babes smiling all the way
Jelly legs after having them...
Old 18-06-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

$200/60mins/2shots sound good deal. Before and After 1st shot shower, don't think some chiongster can make it 2nd shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
Bro Bak Bak,

Your this FR swee very accurate. I dun go for tarma usually but seriously with that pricing and after reading your FR seriously good.

Just to add on. They LOVE Sex and Enjoy what they are doing that's why they are good. Simple. If they don't like what they do surely unhappy or black face. But this 2 babes smiling all the way
Jelly legs after having them...
Old 18-06-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2141 / Power: 18
two002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond repute

It would be good if they have 2 shots for 90mins
Old 18-06-2019, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
shadae is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=732810

X-clusive Candy. Tldr is freaking cute.

Looks: 9/10 she actually look better than the photos. The photos had no filter, shit lighting and less makeup. Probably the first time I encounter better than photo. Syt. Seriously. Braces. Not super fair, but fairer than usual.

Body: 8/10 not super skinny, normal slim.

Bbbj: 10/10 yes deep throat. So much yes.

French: ?/10 didn't kiss out of personal pref, but the way she give those bedroom eyes as she lean in towards me, like she really wanna kiss me.. dayum..

FJ: 8/10 Pretty standard as FJ goes. Got to do cowgirl and missionary, mainly because can look at her while fucking. Even though I took a while, she accommodated without complaining. Really like this type. She's probably a little green, esp considering her age. Also maybe why she's tight.

GFE: 10/10 In 3 words? Definition of GFE. How can you have GFE if you can't even communicate? Because she is freaking cute, that's how. My heart melted a few dozen times. You know how girls with braces do that smile where they try to hide their braces, but then fail? Candy also really like eye contact. Eye contact while showering. Eye contact while fucking. Eye contact while chatting (kinda). The kind of eye contact your girlfriend gives you. Her eyes are almost brown btw. And when she does stuff like try to roll the condom down, she scrunches up her face so goddamn adorably. Point is, it's like playing with a crush from secondary school.

Overall: at this point, I am pretty sure she is a bioweapon of cuteness sent by Thailand to conquer Singapore, only failing because she likes to sleep too much. I don't RTF, but I would if I could. Honestly, all I really want is to take her out to dinner and shit, but she's probably out of my league.

Please take care of her, and try not to fall in love too much. And as always, YMMV.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1