The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-02-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
go try and u will know which body looks better, is quite obvious thou.
try and see who service better also very obvious

u dun like the someone we get it you like Ai La the goddess we also get yr spam

can see you are very fixated possibly a disorder liao

just like I am fixated on you
Old 26-02-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Ai La's boobs firmer, not saggy, that's all.
Old 26-02-2019, 09:52 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Firstly, I must thank bro uo90876 to share this angpai in making.
She does resemblence previous angpai Momo but slimmer version. Although she is not confident with her body, but I find it proportionate to her height. 168cm, 50kg or lesser full b cup boobs long legs and silky smooth skin, what more u can ask for?

She is new to this line or Singapore market. That's why she priced herself at $100 only. While other sub par standard ML like qingchuan easily charge us $120.

The place is super clean and tidy. She explained to me because she is vigor. She can't stand dirty towels n messy bedroom.

Service wise, surprisingly she is good in massage. Did some HDLY . But because i was late for the appointment so she didn't finish the full set of HDLY. But she volunteered to text the next bro to come later and try to extend my time but too bad the next bro was already on his way. So she promised me to giv me back my time when I visit next time. Thumbs up that that kind gesture.

Sidenote.. I love her luscious lips. Juicy. But too bad only light kissing allowed.

If you r looking for a fun chatty sunny character ML to jerk u off n relax ur muscle too.. go ahead n visit Lily before she increase her price to be $120.

Donna >> Ai La >> Lily?? Perhaps!!
The boobs shaggy? The photos of her doesn't look firm...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 26-02-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
try and see who service better also very obvious

u dun like the someone we get it you like Ai La the goddess we also get yr spam

can see you are very fixated possibly a disorder liao

just like I am fixated on you
Apples and oranges comparison bah.

In terms of service, there's no doubt Ning Xia wins Ai La hands down. Someone once mentioned the latter "wants things easy", and it was quite evident went I paid Ai La a visit just now.

It depends on what you're looking for in a ML, and the numerous MRs for both of them should be more than helpful enough for Bros to make an informed decision.

Just my 2¢.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-02-2019, 09:53 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
Am still thinking which to choose Sugar, Yue Yue, Summer, Lin Lin and Lily?
U should try and see which one can u get actually..

U think MLs all very free... a lot of them business is damm good...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 26-02-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Firstly, I must thank bro uo90876 to share this angpai in making.
She does resemblence previous angpai Momo but slimmer version. Although she is not confident with her body, but I find it proportionate to her height. 168cm, 50kg or lesser full b cup boobs long legs and silky smooth skin, what more u can ask for?

She is new to this line or Singapore market. That's why she priced herself at $100 only. While other sub par standard ML like qingchuan easily charge us $120.

The place is super clean and tidy. She explained to me because she is vigor. She can't stand dirty towels n messy bedroom.

Service wise, surprisingly she is good in massage. Did some HDLY . But because i was late for the appointment so she didn't finish the full set of HDLY. But she volunteered to text the next bro to come later and try to extend my time but too bad the next bro was already on his way. So she promised me to giv me back my time when I visit next time. Thumbs up that that kind gesture.

Sidenote.. I love her luscious lips. Juicy. But too bad only light kissing allowed.

If you r looking for a fun chatty sunny character ML to jerk u off n relax ur muscle too.. go ahead n visit Lily before she increase her price to be $120.

Donna >> Ai La >> Lily?? Perhaps!!
You're most welcome. Me too, I want to book my RTM with Lily already.
Old 26-02-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
Am still thinking which to choose Sugar, Yue Yue, Summer, Lin Lin and Lily?
All different bro
Old 26-02-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Ai La's boobs firmer, not saggy, that's all.
If Ai La had bigger and more protruding nipples, her boobs would be almost perfect to me.

Old 26-02-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

In terms of service, there's no doubt Ning Xia wins Ai La hands down. Someone once mentioned the latter "wants things easy", and it was quite evident went I paid Ai La a visit just now.

It depends on what you're looking for in a ML, and the numerous MRs for both of them should be more than helpful enough for Bros to make an informed decision.

Just my 2¢.
evident ? as in correct ? minimal effort for 120 ? asking becos you are her regular still not enough trips to unlock ?
I visited twice, can't made any real judgment possibly some super regular has 5G access ?
Old 26-02-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just my 2¢.
at end of the day all the information is just an individual opinion, to go or not to go is still own decision. all in good faith of sharing.
Old 26-02-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If Ai La had bigger and more protruding nipples, her boobs would be almost perfect to me.
If you want big nips, I have lobang for you. Reasonably attractive with good attitude and massge. But she's in a shop.
Old 26-02-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

Can see that Lily stock is rising fast.

Here's hoping bros here will not start telling her she can be the next Ai La kind of tales. The more people telling her that, the more she will start to price herself up to match Ai La and may even start to reduce her service levels.

We all know what happened to Ai La case. People keep telling her she can be like Donna, end up she increase price and do lesser. I was her first batch of customer so I know very well she is much willing to please at the early stages. Fame got to her and she changed her strategy. Nothing wrong from her perspective but we are the paymaster, we should look after our own welfare. ML increase price and reduce services only benefit them, we are the losers.

Bottomline is this, don't make a ML into an AP when she has not earned it.
Old 26-02-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:

Just my 2¢.
but it’s so sad that AiLa left so little time left, after Donna departure, I Guess will have AiLa withdrawal syndrome again... sigh
Old 26-02-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
evident ? as in correct ? minimal effort for 120 ? asking becos you are her regular still not enough trips to unlock ?
I visited twice, can't made any real judgment possibly some super regular has 5G access ?
Alamak quite pointless lah lol to have the mindset of using repeated RTMs to "unlock more goodies".

If someone is looking for a ML with high playability and good service, then Ai La isn't for him.

Old 26-02-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Can see that Lily stock is rising fast.

Here's hoping bros here will not start telling her she can be the next Ai La kind of tales. The more people telling her that, the more she will start to price herself up to match Ai La and may even start to reduce her service levels.

We all know what happened to Ai La case. People keep telling her she can be like Donna, end up she increase price and do lesser. I was her first batch of customer so I know very well she is much willing to please at the early stages. Fame got to her and she changed her strategy. Nothing wrong from her perspective but we are the paymaster, we should look after our own welfare. ML increase price and reduce services only benefit them, we are the losers.

Bottomline is this, don't make a ML into an AP when she has not earned it.
Well a lot of ppl want to be the special one, the knight in shinning amour that shines through for our dear ML here. Even the most playable ML could slack off when she realized she does not need to work so hard to earn the same amount. Singapore is a big carrot field.

It is a pity, had my eye on this ML just no time. Looks like a young MOMO. Another ML deluded with hopes.

Guys, at the end of the day you mean nothing at all to her. She has her own life and you are not part of it. Just stay as a regular customer and have fun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1