The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 17-06-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
You steady! I up you for up others. Up me also "if you can".
return u 5 later..
Old 17-06-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

You might not catch my hint of previous post. Maybe season 2 not rtf. Maybe only huh....Let's see who will share the FR in this season 2.

i don't believe one account also. Have or don't have makes no different.

P.S jelly not bad hor...previously from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Bro...you ask me previously or current(which i don't know and not rtf)? Maybe grow back already.
Always remember that story happened. LOL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
I for one do not believe you had 1 account for all things loh.
Season 2 your chance now to chiong her FR for us . your FR more convincing
Steady and Swee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
return u 5 later..
Old 17-06-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
MrPoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
2 gems to be missed ..

Aiyo... What happened up lorry?
Old 17-06-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 6
mboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Faith from Fantasia Babes
Your mileage may vary~
Looks: 7/10. Thai tan, okay face.
Body: 8/10. Slim body
Boobs: B? Not for boob lovers.
French: 8/10: Soft lips, good to nibble and suck.
BBBJ:8/10 Surprised me by asking me to stand and she kneel in front. Went quite deep, can feel the warmth of her mouth
FJ: 8/10 Boy can she ride and put in the effort!
RTF: Too many other fish to try out
Old 17-06-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Brxndon98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=732866

Just ended a session with Yumi from T003 stable.

Yumi is not a 1st timer as she was with Doll88 previously. Wrote FR (in fact my 1 and only one) for her before (you can find it in T003's thread, 1st link).

My factors for evaluation have not changed so here we go:

OKT: 7/10. Took some time to reply but still not too bad and is friendly.

Location: 7/10. Hotel itself quite discreet, cozy room but path to hotel will have many people lol.

Looks & Appearance: 10/10. She now looks much more vibrant than before. Not the ah lian type, more of office lady sweet and sexy type. She told me that she has started exercising and gyming again so that's another positive thing.

Body: 10/10. Enhanced boobs but still really soft, nice to grab and fondle. Ass also much bigger now (I would assume as a result of gym).

GFE: 10/10. Well, any bro who tried her before can testify that she provides ultimate GFE. This has improved so much for me (probably because I'm a returning customer). Will not touch her phone and will treat you like king. Will hold your hands and play with your body whenever there's a chance to.

English: 9/10. Same as before, no need Google Translate. In fact now her command of English is much better.

Shower: 7/10. Though now different hotel but space still quite small. However will make it up by cleaning you well and initiating kissing/frenching and blowjob.

Frenching: 8/10. This is really one of the best improvements. Last time she only initiates normal kissing. But now she will french you like crazy! Fights your tongue like a champ and will probably be the one who initiates! (at least that's what I got). Really damn hot

BBBJ: 8/10. Not much change, still enjoys deep throating, sensual and wet and will not stop unless you tell her to.

Painting: 9/10. Still the same, trimmed pussy that gets wet easily and is sweet. But she is now more vocal about it and will moan sexily upon stimulation.

FJ: 10/10. Too damn good. Still enjoys fucking in many positions and not only that, she will fuck you back even harder! Moaning was damn hot and frenching was gao gao. Reverse cowgirl and doggy much more intense now because of her rounder ass. All I can say is so far I have never met any FL who can fuck as intensely as she can.

RTF: For sure.. So glad that she came back and although under a not so well-known stable, I hope she will get more customers through this FR please support guys! Don't really fancy writing FRs for other FLs who I've booked before because they all just can't provide a fulfilling session like this. I just don't like to waste my time ranting about how bad a service is.

All in all, if you're looking to be "sent to heaven" for a full 90 mins, then go for Yumi!
Old 17-06-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
MrPoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Interesting.

Pierre.
It takes two~ dadida~
Old 17-06-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
jerry321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nicole from teeruklover
Date/Time: 17/06/2019 / 2pm

Room: 9/10 Comes with own shower but heater wasn't working
Looks: 9/10 Really pretty and sweet-looking to me
Body: 8/10 Meaty at the right areas
Boobs: 9/10 Natural Bs great for each hand to grab, squeeze, and lick
Painting: 8/10 Allowed but little hairs growing out so it gets a bit prickly
Fingering: 9/10 Yes she loves it! and my fingers were dripping
Frenching: 10/10 Passionate and takes initiative
BBBJ: 9/10 Balls, shaft, tip, all well-covered and in no hurry
CIM: She asked me if I could COB instead but I was fine with cumming during FJ (in condom)
FJ: 10/10 she can really ride and her moans only make you wanna go faster and harder
GFE: 9/10 like a sweet girlfriend

OKT: As usual, smooth booking and quick replies from Bro SK

Was out of town the past week and didn't know Nicole came back! Had an unforgettable time with her earlier this year and was pleasantly surprised she remembered me haha. Ratings are more or less the same, fantastic

Logged in yesterday and saw an FR that today would be her last day, so I quickly whatsapped bro SK to book a slot. Wasn't going to miss Nicole for anything Was initially apprehensive that the heater wasn't working (she did tell me that I could use the common shower), but it was a hot day anyway. On hindsight, the heater-less shower was just right as we both were perspiring crazily after the first shot! And the aircon was working fine haha. Oh yea interestingly the location she was at earlier this year had a creaky bed and I commented that we couldn't go as fast/hard as we wanted to. But this time the bed still creaked haha, maybe it was just us lol.

After the first shot, she snuggled up to me and we took abt a 20min nap as she looked really tired (I asked her and she said she slept at 4am and got up at 8am). But it wasn't long before she started jerking me to get my little bro up for round 2.

RTF: Still have so much things to write about her even though it was a RTF. Can't wait for her to be back again
Old 17-06-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Ladiesman1512 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your chai may not be my chai~

FR for Soul from Fantasia Babes

Looks: 8/10. Dinples when she smiles, nice & chatty
Body: 7/10. Slim but not too skinny so quite abit of sound
Boobs: 9/10 C. And real. The key for me
French: 8/10: French when fj, good feel
BBBJ: 8/10 Feels good. Went deep, can feel the warmth of her throat
FJ: 8/10 She can ride and put in lots of effort, until I also shagged
Service: 9/10 Great, me likey
RTF: Maybe but wanna try Meena tho
Old 17-06-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
SBFnewbie2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF for MONA from Teeruk 17 June 1230am

Thanks Bro SK for booking. Very patient to accommodate all the last min changes.

Location : Quiet with parking nearby. Also easy for those travelling by public transportation.
Looks : 7/10 - Pretty especially when she smiles/laughs. Slight thai tan.
Body : 9/10 - Slim figure with the right curves. Enhanced boobs but well seasoned and quite soft. Slim waist and ample ass. No ink as well.
BBBJ : 8/10 - BBBJ skills was good. A lot of suction with some hands free DT. This time with dripping saliva
French : 7/10 - Only kissing allowed.
FJ : 8/10 - Hardworking with soft moans. Had a great view of that ass when doggy. I could not hold it long when in doggy position. She does not allow fingering but painting is allowed.

Overall : She was really friendly and likes to make comments in thai. She is also good friends with all the girls and like to poke fun at Nicole and Pammy. She laughs out loud at any funny jokes/comments or anything which she finds amusing. A bit tingtong also as she almost thought I was going for extended session and tried to wake my lil brother up again before I told her the misunderstanding and she apologised profusely for it. LOL. Had a great time with her.

Side note. Nicole is quite pretty irl.
Old 17-06-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 6
dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry321 View Post

CIM: She asked me if I could COB instead but I was fine with cumming during FJ (in condom)
FJ: 10/10 she can really ride and her moans only make you wanna go faster and harder

Was out of town the past week and didn't know Nicole came back! Had an unforgettable time with her earlier this year and was pleasantly surprised she remembered me haha. Ratings are more or less the same, fantastic

Logged in yesterday and saw an FR that today would be her last day, so I quickly whatsapped bro SK to book a slot. Wasn't going to miss Nicole for anything Was initially apprehensive that the heater wasn't working (she did tell me that I could use the common shower), but it was a hot day anyway. On hindsight, the heater-less shower was just right as we both were perspiring crazily after the first shot! And the aircon was working fine haha. Oh yea interestingly the location she was at earlier this year had a creaky bed and I commented that we couldn't go as fast/hard as we wanted to. But this time the bed still creaked haha, maybe it was just us lol.

After the first shot, she snuggled up to me and we took abt a 20min nap as she looked really tired (I asked her and she said she slept at 4am and got up at 8am). But it wasn't long before she started jerking me to get my little bro up for round 2.

RTF: Still have so much things to write about her even though it was a RTF. Can't wait for her to be back again
Nice FR bro.
Old 17-06-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
robin21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=732702

this girl i thought is previously(Line) from galaxy?? tried her that time was really waste of money..no cim n AR but now saw new stable post have all these service..photo is 60% plus her body is fat with tummy and shaggy boobs...not recommended..
Old 17-06-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Yes. Very nice FR. Maybe bro jerry321 want to share more FR about other stable?

Did you try stable below CAT 150 before of your 8 years bonking experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry321 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewan View Post
Nice FR bro.
Old 17-06-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

thinking of going for nida, 1 shot or 2 shot?
Old 17-06-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Welcome onboard bro. love to see virgin FR. Yes. There are too many other fish. For best bonking experience, start from lower CAT first.

Looking forward for more FR from you about lower CAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mboiboi View Post
FR for Faith from Fantasia Babes

RTF: Too many other fish to try out
Old 17-06-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 13
ysoserious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyysoserious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had 2 great bonks the past few days.

Firstly, Mona from TeeRukLover:

Through my years of bonking Thai FLs, got to say that Mona is the bubbliest I’ve met. As others have mentioned, she’s a bit tingtong/airhead which complements her bubbly-ness very well.

Looks: 90~% resemblance. Definitely pretty
Boobs: Big, soft and seasoned enhanced
Body: I would say it’s curvy? Not for bros looking for tight syt bodies. But it’s great nonetheless
Pussy: Trimmed, wet and tasty. However she doesn’t like to get fingered
French: Damn! Ferocious af. Especially during 2nd shot once the initial ice has been broken.
BBJ: Good, I guess. Not fantastic but ain’t terrible.
FJ: Done without KY, pretty wet. And from what I could see, she likes doggy and cowgirl.

One thing I’ve got to commend her for is that while I was lying down, I brought her up so I could suck her tits, she then started using her feet to stroke my dick at the same time. Damn girl, making me discover new fetishes at my age.

Mona is a very friendly and nice girl, hope Bros can treat her well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1