The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-02-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just checking because she only replied that she have things to attend to.
Indeed I’m slightly disappointed for the missed opportunity, but will give the benefit of the doubt since many have came to vouch.
Just visited her last Friday, I hope I don’t catch the flu too.
Old 26-02-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Those tried both will know the differences.
Ning Xia has the edge overall.
Old 26-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ask lin lin place,tell me north.want to faint,skip
Old 26-02-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Which Lin Lin? There are two that I know of.
Old 26-02-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 17
KingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bros know how to book Baby?
Text her but she did not reply back.

My number is verified as I am able to book Summer previously.
Old 26-02-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ning xia video show she bigger size
AI LA look like shuqi
All I can say Ai La def not small. Hehe.

I still haven't had my time with Ning Xia yet because our times cannot match. But she's very polite and respectful, so I'm really want to see her.
Old 26-02-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/lily-massage/

So on exploring new ladies, I booked an appointment with Lily. First things first, Lily is absolutely gorgeous. Tall and lanky lady. She has a bubbly personality, and thus was not difficult to break ice. She is very tall, and she told me some bros requested her to receive them in high heels.

Massage wise, I felt at ease, was very comfortable. She is also very chatty, so the massage session passed really fast. Sensual wise, I thought she was a little inexperienced. But that also brought out some fun as tried different methods. She did shove her boobs into my face, and I felt very stimulating then. Some hugging and light kisses with a HJ and I was finished off.

For those who love tall, beautiful ML, Lily will be perfect. Her mannerisms and service attitude is very good, willing to learn and serve. Highly recommended and will RTM for sure. But she is filling up really fast, for those who hesitate,just go ahead and book her and have a good time.
Firstly, I must thank bro uo90876 to share this angpai in making.
She does resemblence previous angpai Momo but slimmer version. Although she is not confident with her body, but I find it proportionate to her height. 168cm, 50kg or lesser full b cup boobs long legs and silky smooth skin, what more u can ask for?

She is new to this line or Singapore market. That's why she priced herself at $100 only. While other sub par standard ML like qingchuan easily charge us $120.

The place is super clean and tidy. She explained to me because she is vigor. She can't stand dirty towels n messy bedroom.

Service wise, surprisingly she is good in massage. Did some HDLY . But because i was late for the appointment so she didn't finish the full set of HDLY. But she volunteered to text the next bro to come later and try to extend my time but too bad the next bro was already on his way. So she promised me to giv me back my time when I visit next time. Thumbs up that that kind gesture.

Sidenote.. I love her luscious lips. Juicy. But too bad only light kissing allowed.

If you r looking for a fun chatty sunny character ML to jerk u off n relax ur muscle too.. go ahead n visit Lily before she increase her price to be $120.

Donna >> Ai La >> Lily?? Perhaps!!
Old 26-02-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Firstly, I must thank bro uo90876 to share this angpai in making.
She does resemblence previous angpai Momo but slimmer version. Although she is not confident with her body, but I find it proportionate to her height. 168cm, 50kg or lesser full b cup boobs long legs and silky smooth skin, what more u can ask for?

She is new to this line or Singapore market. That's why she priced herself at $100 only. While other sub par standard ML like qingchuan easily charge us $120.

The place is super clean and tidy. She explained to me because she is vigor. She can't stand dirty towels n messy bedroom.

Service wise, surprisingly she is good in massage. Did some HDLY . But because i was late for the appointment so she didn't finish the full set of HDLY. But she volunteered to text the next bro to come later and try to extend my time but too bad the next bro was already on his way. So she promised me to giv me back my time when I visit next time. Thumbs up that that kind gesture.

Sidenote.. I love her luscious lips. Juicy. But too bad only light kissing allowed.

If you r looking for a fun chatty sunny character ML to jerk u off n relax ur muscle too.. go ahead n visit Lily before she increase her price to be $120.

Donna >> Ai La >> Lily?? Perhaps!!
Thanks for the helpful MR!

Will try to schedule a session with her this week; looks like she has all the ingredients to become the next hot/big thing if she manages to maintain her service standards at that pricing.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-02-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro you should request to roam south too, she may just freaking agree too, just so that you can leave asap 😁
You're absolutely right, but at that moment already running out of time so didn't want to push my luck any further.

As always, ask nicely and you shall [sometimes] receive.

Old 26-02-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Will try to schedule a session with her this week; looks like she has all the ingredients to become the next hot/big thing if she manages to maintain her service standards at that pricing.
looking forward to yr MR
Old 26-02-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Looks like the secret is out
I’d say Lily is by far prettiest at her price and possibly one of the best looking in the current crop

And yes, comparisons to XY are not too far off in terms of personality

Those looking for Xue er, Lin Lin kind of services can skip
Those not keen on XY also can skip
Old 26-02-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!
Quote:
I thought ad stated central?
Old 26-02-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 11
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Am still thinking which to choose Sugar, Yue Yue, Summer, Lin Lin and Lily?
Old 26-02-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
All I can say Ai La def not small. Hehe.

I still haven't had my time with Ning Xia yet because our times cannot match. But she's very polite and respectful, so I'm really want to see her.
go try and u will know which body looks better, is quite obvious thou.
Old 26-02-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Looks like the secret is out
I’d say Lily is by far prettiest at her price and possibly one of the best looking in the current crop

And yes, comparisons to XY are not too far off in terms of personality

Those looking for Xue er, Lin Lin kind of services can skip
Those not keen on XY also can skip
Mai tu liao!

Time to book her before her price increase!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1